Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breast Smother Match! Sona Buvelle vs Elisa Hamilton

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Breast Smother Match! Sona Buvelle vs Elisa Hamilton - Page 9 Empty Re: Breast Smother Match! Sona Buvelle vs Elisa Hamilton

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:40 pm

Sona would gasp out for air when she felt Elisa release the headscissor but when she opened her mouth, she feels Elisa immediately jamming her own cummed soaked panties in her mouth. Sona let out a gagging sound as she tasted her cum. Sona would then have her nose, the last passage way for her to get air into her body, get covered up as Elisa sat her crotch right on the nostril. Sona would let out a gagged scream as she moved hands on to Elisa's thighs. Her chest were burning and crying for air. Sona was having a hard time thinking and her focusing her vision. Sona's legs would twitch a bit as Sona attempted to get them to move. After a few more minutes, Sona would pass out for a fourth time under Elisa, eyes rolling back and some of her drool leaking out from her panties.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Breast Smother Match! Sona Buvelle vs Elisa Hamilton - Page 9 Empty Re: Breast Smother Match! Sona Buvelle vs Elisa Hamilton

Post by RJD Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Elisa would hear her opponent's screams but just look down with the same smirking friendly face until she heard the screams die down and felt her opponent's hands peacefully go static on her large thighs. Elisa would rub her crotch against Sona's nose just to see if she would react but would get off her opponent's face as soon as Sona didn't.

Elisa would then get back up to her feet and look down at her downed opponent before she got a mischievous smile as she came up with another slightly cruel idea.
Elisa would remove her own panties and put them over Sona's face, trying to fit the most soaked through area into her opponent's nostrils before Elisa would walk back to her corner while whistling and look down at her humiliated opponent.

Elisa would feel a slight bit bad though when she looked at her downed opponent from her own corner but would just think to herself " Well, She's the one who wanted me to dominate her..." Elisa would wait patiently, excited to see her opponent's reaction when she wakes up with two pairs of panties invading two of her senses and covering some of her face, though Elisa's panties were a little torn from a ride earlier and some fabric had been torn away at the nose area, Elisa was still confident that her opponent would wake up with a lingering scent of the giant's cum in her nose though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Sona would lay there on the mat, unconscious for the third time in the match but slowly started to regain her conscious. Groggy as she was, or just border line blank minded now, Sona was awoken to a wonderful smell. Once she was fully awake, Sona looked down to see Elisa's panties covering her nose. Sona would attempt to remove it but her body was too tired to listen to her so she laid there, slightly turning her head to the side to slide the panty off but would keep her own in her mouth.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Elisa would look down at her opponent as she slowly woke up and would smile at her before saying " Oh good morning honey, I didn't have any breakfast so I just gave you a double helping of panties. Also I can only smother you out 1 more time until I reach 5... so to keep my promise I'll do what you want now. ".

Elisa would casually stand in the corner, not worried about her opponent at all as she watched Sona slowly remove the panties from her mouth and face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Sona would slowly cough up her panties and got up into a sitting position. Hearing Elisa, she smiled seductively and motioned for Elisa to come to her. If Elisa comes to her, Sona will seductively whisper into her ear, "I want you to use my bra and panty. Use them to tie me up, and then use my hair my hair to gag me. Right before I go, would you be so kind to finish me off with one last sleeper before smothering me to sleep?"

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Elisa would slowly approach Sona and listen to her suggestion before looking Sona in the face and saying " Damn, for someone who talked so little you really do have some kinky fantasy, I'll give you what you want, You still need to tell me your name though if you're going to be my prisoner. " Elisa would say as she would smile quickly before moving behind Sona.

After Elisa went up behind Sona she would go onto her knees and place her breasts on top of Sona's head before wrapping her arm around Sona's head in a tight sleeper hold before speaking " shhhh, go to sleep and when you wake up you're dreams will be a reality " Elisa would say slowly in a seductive tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:41 pm

Sona would giggle when Elisa replied to her demand. Sona patiently waited as Elisa sat behind and locked her in a tight sleeper hold, pulling Sona into voluptuous breasts. Sona would start to pant for air as Elisa applied more and more pressure to the sleeper over time. Sona weakly moved her arms up to latch on to Elisa's arms. Her tongue was out as she panted like a dog and she started to wet herself again, this time leaving a clear stain on the mat.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:02 am

Elisa would hum while she casually kept the sleeper hold on with one arm before taking her opponent hair and stuffing it in her mouth before securing the hold again. " This was what you wanted right? You look pretty excited down there..." Elisa would tease as her breasts pressed against the top of Sona's head.

Elisa was having quite a lot of fun with the blue haired wonan and would peacefully whistle while depriving Sona of oxygen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:14 am

Sona would continue to struggle for air, her mouth hanging open until Elisa grabbed her hair and stuffed it in her mouth. Sona was too tired to do anything about it as Elisa applied more and more pressure back into the sleeper. Her hair blocking passage way from her mouth, her arms growing weaker and weaker, her face turning a complete shade of red. Sona's head resting in between Elisa's large breast, she couldn't think any more, her head pounding due to the lack of oxygen flowing to her brain. Sona's eyes were rolling back again, possibly for the last time this match. Sona would continue to hold out as long as possible, knowing Elisa was only taking her sweet time with her until she finally decided to use all her strength and knock her out.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Elisa would smile as she locked in the hold and would tighten her arm quickly before saying " shhhh, it's almost over now. Just rest..." Elisa would look down at her cute little blue haired prize and would be excited to take her home. " I'll be waiting backstage for you " Elisa would say as she would finally put on enough pressure to fully constrict her opponent's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next