by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 6 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Zoey would look Erin in the face as she listed off all the things and would be slightly surprised and intimidated that Erin's reaction to it was a laugh, Zoey thought that she would probably end up regretting bringing all of that back up and she wouldn't dare repeat the act that she had gave in the bar when there weren't lots of onlookers to judge her. " Yeah you did, so don't be so salty about what happened in the second match alright?, I won that's the end of it " Zoey would say with a smile as she put her arm over Erin's neck.

Back to top Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 6 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:33 pm

"Me salty? Never!" Erin would say , turning to Zoey as she put her arm around her. "Im surprised YOU'RE not salty."She'd say with a smirk. She would then give the girl a playful shove and try again to push her on her back. Erin wondered if the blue haired girl would let her just push her around or if she was going to decide to put up a fight. Either way Erin aimed to just pin her down again so she could gloat.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:39 pm

Zoey would start to respond to Erin " Why would I be salty I w-" Zoey would then be pushed into her back and would suddenly be pinned by Erin " H-Hey not again" Zoey would say as she would try her best to push Erin off this time, or at least to the best of her abilities as she was surprised and somewhat overpowered.
Zoey was worried about this recent development in their relationship that she was someone Erin could throw about at will, though it may be too late for Zoey to change this now.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:43 pm

"Ya know I don't think I realized how light you were before." Erin would say, commenting on how easy it was to push Zoey around. Maybe she was just noticing now that there wasn't a crowd around to worry about. She would keep Zoey pinned and chuckle. "Aaaaand the winner of the bedroom brawl....ERIN!" She would stay on top of Zoey for a bit. No way she'd be referred to as Wifey or housewife now.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Zoey would be slightly irritated about being called light but would shrug it off since it was Erin and instead would just jokingly cry out " Help, my wife is beating me up!" Zoey had just lost complete confidence in herself and no longer thought that she could get Erin off her, for now Zoey just had to be accepting of her position under Erin and do what she does best, be as cheeky as she can despite the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:07 am

"haha skipped girlfriend and went straight to wife?" Erin would laugh and give Zoey a very light slap on the face. She would blush slightly however at the thought of being involved with Zoey. She knew they were joking but still it got her thinking about what that would even be like. "I'm not even beating you...maybe aggressive cuddling." She would continue to joke. And with that she'd bend over and give Zoey a tight hug to prove her point some more.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:57 am

Zoey would hear Erin's words and then receive s light slap from the woman who is on top blushing, the words themselves didn't embarrass Zoey but the fact that it was said by Erin who was currently on top of Zoey and seemingly just playing with her made Zoey give the idea more consideration that she would like to admit.Zoey would squirm around a little but as Erin hugged her and would say " I guess aggressive cuddling is my weakness then " Zoey would joke before opening her mouth again to continue speaking " I might not mind aggressive cuddling all that much actually" Zoey would say while looking at Erin as she hugged her, their bodies being squished together which made Zoey blush and squirm a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:31 pm

"Haha I knew I'd find your weakness eventually." Erin teased. She squeezed the girl tighter, almost squishing her for a second before deciding to let go. She would smile at Zoey before deciding to speak again. "So I guess I'm a fighter then, not Wifey." She'd remind the smaller girl. She would normally have gotten up but was finding the bed a bit too comfy at the moment. There was no harm after all in taking a bit more time to get up.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:35 pm

" Well as much as you are on top right now, you are still wifey and you still need to do my laundry when I tell you to " Zoey would say with a smile before giggling a little bit then looking at Erin oddly " If you start getting really comfy on me then it really is going to you seem more wife-like." Zoey would say as she made a very quiet yelping noise from the tighter squeezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:46 pm

"YOU'RE wifey." Erin would declare. She didn't quite appreciate her new title. "I'M comfy." She would chuckle at her own lame joke. Slowly she would get up and off of Zoey. She would raise her hands and yawn loudly before letting out a sigh. "But fiiiine. I'll do the laundry." She reluctantly agreed to the task.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next