by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 7 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:00 pm

Zoey would blink and look at Erin a little bit odd when she said that Zoey was in fact the wifey but then realised she wasn't really in the situation to say anything and would hear her friends lame joke which was enough to make her give just a little bit of sass " That joke was so bad that I will tell you and laugh in your face no matter how bad a situation I am in " Zoey would then giggle at how bad Erin's just was, really playing up how bad it was to the point where Zoey's joke would start to lose some of it's quality. " Oh yay, just know that the more you crumple my clothes the more you will need to iron them later " Zoey would say as she would try to use her somewhat limited strength in this position to push Erin away from her, though she didn't really seem to use much of her strength for it.

Back to top Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 7 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:04 pm

"what? No no no!!!" Erin would complain. She quickly got off of Zoey and started to pat her down. She tried in vain to unwrinkle the clothes. Finally she would just sit up on the bed and give up. "Damn it, I'm just making more work for myself. I bet I'm going to have to make the bed too." She would grumble.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:07 pm

" The qualms of a wife truly seem horrific, I commend you " Zoey would say giving a false look of admiration and pity to Erin as she saluted her Irish friend before patting her on the back. She would then smile before pouncing on Erin now, hoping to cement her as the wifey, though Erin had already pinned Zoey twice so it seemed Zoey was the wifey for today.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Erin would fall over and start to laugh. "Haha hey hey! I thought this was over." She would say, not really complaining though. She gave Zoey a few shoves to try to get the girl off of her. "Zoeyyyy!" She'd yell, finally ending up under the blue haired Scot. She would quit struggling momentarily, trying to save up some energy for later. "Ok, you got me, you win." She joked.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:46 pm

Zoey would try to go for a full body pin on Erin and would just say " You joking? I was just letting you feed your ego " Zoey would joke before resting her head on Erin's cheek and hugging into Erin " You sure you want to let me get you?" Erin would say before raising her head again so that her face would be close to Erin and she would be looking her directly in the eyes then trying to grab Erin's hands to hold them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Erin would blush slightly as her face came right next to Zoey's. "Well I'm not...not toooo sure." She would say, struggling slightly against the smaller girl, their bodies pressing together. She would try to roll over, enjoying her previous position on top much more.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Zoey would be focused on Erin's eyes a little too much, seems that the same illness that took over her in the first match was starting to effect her a little bit as she was rolled over so that she was on the bottom and would just frown now that she couldn't feel Erin struggling under her " Not fair, you're so much bigger" Zoey would complain in a childish tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:16 pm

"Not my fault you're a shrimp" Erin would laugh. She almost felt bad for the smaller girl who seemed unable to catch a break. She'd sit up on Zoey and flex her arm in a mock victory pose. "I can always fight handicapped." Erin would suggest. "Maybe tie a hand behind my back." She joked and stuck out her tongue. She would then rest her head back on Zoey's chest.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:26 pm

" You are already fighting handicapped, you are sexually inept and shy " Zoey would say before quickly giving one of Erin's breasts a quick squeeze, trying to cause Erin as much embarrassment as she could even from the bottom position. Zoey would then respond to Erin's joke with " Hmmm, maybe we could just tie you up completely, I'd feel like I would like that competition better.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:28 pm

"No I'm not!" Erin would argue and slap Zoey's hand away. She's try to scoot back and out of reach. She would then shake her head vigorously as the Scottish girl proposed she be tied up. She responded by bouncing up and down slightly on Zoey's stomach, clearly not liking the idea.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next