by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 8 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:34 pm

Zoey would grin as she saw Erin's satisfying response but wouldn't seem so pleased when Erin would start bouncing on Zoeys stomach a little bit " Ooouch use your words dear" Erin would say after letting out a quick yelp more so from surprise than pain.

Back to top Go down

House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin. - Page 8 Empty Re: House cleaning between the Hamilton sisters and Erin.

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:48 pm

"My words are you're not tying me up." Erin huffed. "You don't even have rope." She would continue. She stopped bouncing on Zoey despite the fact that she enjoyed the reaction. She would stay seated though, not wanting to give up her position. She would find Zoey to be a comfy seat, a fact Zoey probably already realized.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:52 pm

Zoey would look up at Erin and sigh before saying " Fine, no tying up the big woman who beats on me " Zoey would say and then would try to think if she did have rope lying around somewhere and guessed that the answer to that was most likely no. Zoey would notice that Erin seemed to plan to stay on her for a while and even though she knew it would probably be futile in the long run it just felt wrong not to do anything so Zoey would start to lightly punch at Erin's thighs just to annoy the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Erin would slightly wince as Zoey hit her thigh. "You know if you wanted to get me off you could just ask." She said and would get off of Zoey. She'd sit down next to the girl and ruffle her hair. "I may beat on ya, but I'm not mean" she said with a laugh. She mostly believed that statement and was hoping Zoey did too. The girl was her first and at the moment only friend at the AFW.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:01 am

Zoey would feel her hair get ruffled and respond to Erin with " Yeah I know but then it wouldn't be as fun " Zoey would admit and she would know that Erin wasn't mean as apart from her sister, Erin would be the only friend Zoey had in the afw unless you considered owning someones contract the same as being a friend with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:06 am

"haha suuuch a masochist." Erin joked. She would yawn and lay back on the bed. "Well I think it's time for me to get going." She would say, slowly rolling to the side and trying to roll off of the bed. "Unless you want me to just nap here. But I think your sister already has the wrong idea." Erin teased and gave Zoey's arm another small punch. She rolled over onto her stomach.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:10 am

Zoey's eyes would widen as she would hear Erin and she would try to shrug it of as soon as she realised how much of a reaction she had to it then when Erin would mention her sister Zoey would start speaking " Oh yeah actually, she would get the wrong idea if you took a nap here... I'll see you tomorrow then!" Zoey would say with a slightly uncharacteristic smile. Then would slowly get back up to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:14 am

Erin rolled off of the bed and stood up. "Bye! I'll see you tomorrow...ummm you can keep the uniform here." She would say, not wanting to carry it home with her or change into it before she got back. She smiled as Zoey smiled and then waved to her before going to leave. Erin was a bit surprised by the other girls smile. Zoey wasnt nearly this personable in the ring but she was happy to get a big grin out of her friend.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8