Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cicilia, daemongirl, killcarrion, OmegaVan0, Tarantulust, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Semi-absence

Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:32 am by Old_Man_Tai

So, let me start by apologizing to those I'm in threads with. Thank you for your patience.

I've been kinda off an on last few weeks, and, much as I hate to say it, that might continue. Fell into a little financial trouble (Red Light Camera's are fucking bullshit I tell ya!) so been working a lot more to compensate, life's getting busier and more hectic, and my great grandmother, 102, is on Hospice, so the families been meeting in her room every night to be with her, in case its her last.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Looking for a match.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:43 pm by BloodstalkerZ

Hey guys I'm looking for a match for fiction vs tension.. or if your game to rp over discord. My user name is merrickboys#0506.

Theres my guys and the type of match and if there a jobber or not.

Christian darkheart = jobber = any match with hentia in it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18325-christian-darkheart#500287

Kyle darkheart = not a jobber unless asked= any kind of match with hentia.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16027-kyle-darkheart?highlight=Kyle+darkheart

Tony thunder = not a jobber= ANY …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New Character: Yuki Arashi!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:45 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a match for my new character Yuki Arashi, the white ghost!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18319-yuki-arashi#500054

Please let me know if you're interested!

Comments: 0

Fright Fight - Heather Sunderland Vs. Janet Wiles

AFW :: Friction :: PPV

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Fright Fight - Heather Sunderland Vs. Janet Wiles

Post by TiefBlau on Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Heather wriggled atop Janet just a little, rubbing herself in the girl's face to enjoy the position over her as much as she could. She had taken a bit of a risk in giving her that first fall quickly to preserve her energy--but now she was behind. The only way she could make use ofit more would be if she could weaken Janet nicely here and take a fall herself. She just took deep breaths as she remained atop her, keeping secure atop her as well as she could.

Then she noticed the girl moving her head up to try and breath through her nose, something Heather knew that she couldn't allow to happen. She grit her teeth, gripping Janet's head and pushing her hips up a little, making sure to secure herself atop her as firmly as she could. She needed to keep her unable to breathe to weaken her more and more--but with what Janet started doing next it would be quite difficult for her to do so.

"N-ngh....kh...t-think that's gonna help you.." She gripped her head firmly, shutting her eyes as she endured the feeling of her tongue--not going to let that get to her like it always seemed to, holding on for as long as she could atop her face.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fright Fight - Heather Sunderland Vs. Janet Wiles

Post by Daaharu on Sat May 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Heather seemed intent on not allowing Janet any air at all, as the Lakota girl was only able to draw in the faintest suggestion of a wisp of oxygen before Heather had once again secured her perch atop the Wisconsin native's tan face. That was fine, though Janet knew that she wouldn't be able to last without air for too long. Just as Heather had had a plan to keep herself fresh, Janet had her plan to keep them equal, by dragging Heather down with her, exhausting her in a wholly different fashion.

A fashion which was consistently proven to work on her cute purple-headed roommate, over many months of trials in their shared bed.

She felt Heather's grip on her head, and felt that black cotton-covered crotch press into her face a little harder. Heather refused to admit that Janet's tactic would help her, but Janet could hear the uncertainty in her voice, her confident devil persona slipping, at least for the moment. Janet would try to focus on sliding her tongue along that cotton, wetting it and making it stick to what was underneath, rather than on the lightheaded feeling that was starting to fill up her head...

"Mmmmnnn..."

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on June 1.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3