Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cute times ahead

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cute times ahead - Page 2 Empty Re: Cute times ahead

Post by dragonswill Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:15 pm

Aoi sighed once again at Claire's rant the girl was good at running her mouth and sounding superior then she really was. " yes i understand Claire and how do you think i felt i have more loses in my record and i was offered a Chance at the title i want a chance to prove my self again." Aoi said she wanted to try and get along with Claire since she might have been a nice girl but the way she was acting now was nothing short then spoiled.

"I do know how a series work tho but you don't seem to understand that it was selfish of you to ask for such a thing i lost my title in one match. The better girl won i will admit she was better then me during that match. a lost is a lost after all. " Aoi spoke " the difference in a five fall and series is that the five fall is in one match only one and done right?" Aoi said she may have seem calm but she was really pissed at Clare for trying to make her look dumb.

"Listen Claire we can go back and fourth all night but that would accomplish nothing so why dont you shut up already about this subject so we can get ready to face each other." Aoi looked at Claire with a can we drop this look befor speaking again. " I also only came out cause you started thinking you were better then everyone. I have seen some of you're matches Claire your very good i will admit now if you can learn to be respectful i might not have came here. i will admit I was the one to start this argument but I'm not one to really like to start fight with others unlike this other Kawaii i met not to long ago." Aoi said remembering that Shiyumi girl she fought who was mocking her and made her angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Cassandra had heard quite enough of these brattish arguements, in fact she had started to tune out completely towards the end.

"Enough already!" She  boomed over the microphone "I will be making clear where I stand exactly on who will be number one in line to get the kawaii belt when it suits ME. And I believe it will suit me very well after your match tonight.

And as for the match itself, seems you both have such a way with words and are showing such good inter personal skills. Why don't we have the two of you see if you can't persuade another kawaii out back to join you in the match. That's right, it just became a tag team match... Unless of course one of you is unable to convince anyone to join your side, in which case it will be a handicap match...

But I'm sure that won't happen... You both deserve to be the kawaii champion apperently, so what kawaii wouldn't want to join forces with you?"
With that, Cassandra Sellers moved to the edge of the ring and stepped out carefully through the ropes, using the stairway at the corner to climb down and start her way up the ramp.

"I should think that the two of you better start asking around, the match is not too far off."

Spotlight
characters:
Cute times ahead - Page 2 ELZuoMvCute times ahead - Page 2 OG5hnuaCute times ahead - Page 2 Cg3CzYmCute times ahead - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:33 am

Claire was frustrated. Aoi had a big head and was refusing to admit when she had been proven wrong, and Cassandra was either a little extra stupid tonight or, more likely, was intentionally playing the middle ground in order to make some sort of point to Claire. Either way, the way she was behaving was annoying, and hardly befitting a woman of her stature. Was she trying to devalue the kawaii belt by ripping the right to fight for it on her own terms away from the sole legitimate claimant to it? Would other kawaii girls still be interested in going after the belt if they knew that Cassandra, capricious goddess of fate, could at any moment decide that they no longer qualified, even if her decision was based on events over which they had no control?

The New Englander took a deep breath and tried to reason with herself. Breathe, Claire. She hasn't totally disqualified you or anything. You are still, clearly, the frontrunner for this thing. The crowd will be on your side...

And then, Cassandra pulled something complete random out of her hat: a tag match.

A tag match? Why? Where in the world was this coming from? Claire had to hold herself back, biting her lower lip and crossing her arms across her flat chest. Lukretia would not have done this. Cassandra had no idea how to run things on a day-to-day basis anymore. Claire took another deep breath. "Okay. Fine." She was done trying to be reasonable with these crazies. Cassandra probably would do something silly, like kicking Claire out of the title chase, if the American tried to explain how ridiculous all this was. Claire would then turn to Aoi, giving her another look. "I know exactly who I'm picking. You better start thinking fast and find someone."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:42 am

Aoi looked at the Owner as she spoke and once she said something about a tag team match Aoi already had an idea for a partner but she hoped her choice got better with fighting. Sighing she looked at Claire who was telling her to pick fast, Aoi didn't know who Claire was picking but she knew this girl might have an ace up her sleeve.

Turning her back to Claire Aoi waved at her although it wasn't a dismissive wave Aoi thought it might have looked like it. " I Think i have an idea of who I want as my partner and i trust her enough." Aoi said and walked up the ramp. " I hope you trust your choice. " Aoi added as she left the arena, Aoi was abit nervous tho since she knew her partner might still be inexperience. I hope she'll agree. Aoi thought to her self

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2