Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Decisions, decisions

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Decisions, decisions - Page 2 Empty Re: Decisions, decisions

Post by LARIATO Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:26 am

Mariko opened her mouth to answer, but stopped when Daisuke added on the second part of her question. It was a genuine concern, but not one likely to need to be addressed in Mariko’s opinion. “If anyone ever comes up with a foolproof plan for life I’d love to hear it. Yeah, major life changes often have risks. But I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Even if you don’t have much family here, you’ve got plenty of friends who’d gladly help you in any way they could. And if your hypothetical tragedy forced you to move back to Canada, it sounds like you’ve got lots of people over there who’d be more than willing to take you in until you can find a new place. I think you’d have your bases covered either way,” she answered, then took another quick drink of her soda.

“As for the other question, that’s a little difficult for me to answer. I’ve never even been anywhere outside of Japan,” Mariko replied with a chuckle. “But you have, so you know the differences a lot better than I do. The best advice I can give on that is to lead by example. Let them see you embrace those differences, show them that there’s no harm in them, and eventually they’ll get used to it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:02 am

"In a way I guess, though if you thinking about it actually living here on a permanent basis is different than visiting for an extended period time if you think about it." She knew what Mariko meant by Mariko mostly being here and herself having spend them both here and back in Canada, though since Mariko's been here forever up to this point it did feel different to her, but she shrugged afterwords. "I know I do" knowing she does have people back home if something went wrong, still it felt like a very big leap and she could not help but worry.

"At least promise me this..." Not wanting to force anything on someone else, though she did trust her so far. "Even if you say I do got bases covered either way, at least be there if we need help adjusting to things." So far both Mariko and Tai's opinions were leading towards her and Sion going for it, and while she did not doubt what either of them said, going across the globe for good was a stressful and scary thought for multiple reasons, which were laid out. "Sure I do got an idea of things given how often we've been here, but it's our our ever day thing." She looked like she was going to say more but struggled to figure out how to word it without sounding like a broken record, until she decided to just say "Know what I mean?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:02 am

“Yeah. I know what you mean,” Mariko answered after Daisuke spoke. It would’ve been impossible for her to completely understand the blonde’s feelings, having never been in such a situation herself. Though there was one major instance in her life that, at least conceptually, carried some similarity.

“When Yamato-kun finally convinced me to move to Kyoto to pursue a career in wrestling, I was scared,” she said. Letting herself be as vulnerable as she was about to be was not something she was comfortable with. But maybe some good could come out of it. “Ueno and Kyoto may both be in Japan, but everything about my life changed when I came here. But in hindsight, it’s the best decision I’ve ever made. I guess what I’m trying to say is, I may not know anything about moving from one country to another, but I know how scary change can be. But you have lots of people here who will be here to help you through it. Lita, Sion, Yamato…and even me.”

Having given Daisuke the promise she wanted, Mariko briefly flashed her a small but friendly smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:23 am

Something gave Dai a feeling that Mariko might be saying something that was difficult to talk about, but it did make her feel like that was some relation to the topic. "Yeah that is a big difference" she tells Mariko, noticing the acknowledgement that Mariko's case an in-country move distance wise wasn't as big as changing continent, but she did understand the context. "however I get what you're saying and thank you for bringing that up."

Part of her wanted to ask some more things, like how long it took to get use to things, and if customs from where she use to be to where she is now are different, but she had a feeling that may be better to save for later. "Not going to lie that did make me think of related things to ask but those might be best saved for later." If Dai and her crew did pack up and move out here, someone like Mariko would be better suited to talk with since she is currently on the ground here, and saying she'll be there for them did make Dai feel less pressure. She smiles back at her as well.

"Unless if you got anything to talk about that's pretty much it I guess." Dai tells her with a small shrug.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:31 am

Mariko wasn’t too surprised that Daisuke had more questions in mind. It wasn’t like moving to Japan would just happen with the snap of her fingers. There were lots of delicate, intricate decisions to consider in the process. And while Mariko wouldn’t mind helping with those when it was time to cross that bridge, a part of her was relieved they wouldn’t have to worry about that right now.

“Well, I think I’ve said just about everything there is to say on my end for now. But if you need anything else, feel free to ask anytime,” Mariko replied. And with a brief glance at her phone, she saw it’d be time for dinner soon.

“I should probably be heading back now. Hope I was able to help, and good luck, whatever you guys decide to do.” And with that, she gave Daisuke a friendly wave then went on her way back toward her apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:04 pm

John hadn't been seen in the public eye for some time, but Mr Carnaby had now felt free to wander through the streets of Kyoto once again. His ribs were healed and John now looked as he usually did, with his trademark navy blue trenchcoat on and those few strands of hair dyed red. The master of creation got a few looks from the people he walked past, no doubt recognising him as a former Tension tag champ.

One half of the previous ones alongside his boss Ryan Knight, the paragon of Britain. Who recently came back after an extended sabbatical in a forest somewhere, roughing it there to help regain his edge. And quite recently applied a similar treatment to John, commenting on how John had looked a bit doughy around the edges. Still the pair had already begun to make plans to take Tension by storm once again, once the holidays rolled over and everyone came back from whatever they were doing.

Mr Carnaby had a bag full of various things in his left hand, his boss requested him to get some items for their annual gift giving session. Where they invited people they'd met over the year and give thanks for their part in the year, John had to admit Ryan was certainly generous. When asked Ryan simply remarked he'd get what he put in, in one way or another.

John looked up from his phone and noticed that Daisuke was actually quite near him, didn't look like he'd be able to walk past her either. Biting his lower lip the master of creation sighed quietly before giving a cough to get her attention, once the female Canadian saw him John would say "Hey there Daisuke, been a while since I saw you. How's Tension been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:53 am

She was glad that Mariko took time to talk with her about what was on her mind. She was piecing together what both her and Tai said, and a lot of it matched up. It did seem like if her and Sion decided to go through with it that things would work out as she this gave her some more information to help with the transition. Part of her felt like getting another opinion if she could help it, though if possible someone that had no direct relation to them. She did value the others' input and felt like it was useful, but still she thought it would be helpful to also see someone who may not have as much vested interest. She tried not to think about it as she went along her way.

Some time later, as she was figuring out what to do next she heard someone getting his attention. She looked around and saw John. She looked a bit surprised, wondering what he might want, though taking a quick look at him she grinned. He looked alright from what she could tell, though she can still recall what happened the last time she saw him and how things ended that day.

Not wanting to rub it in the grin turns to a regular smile. "Hey John. Haven't seen you around earlier. Feeling alright these days? It's been so-so. Been busy lately but not the type of busy I was expecting, but it's alright." Something was telling her he would be someone to ask about her situation. They were on good terms, at least as far as she could tell it was still that way. At the same time though she didn't think what her crew did as fare as living arrangements went would be of importance to them.

"Do you have a moment?" She notices he has some stuff on him, and not sure if that was it or if was getting more things. "It's kind of important." She was fine if he preferred to walk and talk, or if he had time to sit. Still she had a feeling she should pick his brain on the subject.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:14 pm

John was quite often an all round nice guy, and indeed he didn't really have anything against Daisuke. Maybe back when he was starting out however his boss Ryan had learned to let him see things in the wrestling industry from a different perspective, so John felt he managed to take a better viewpoint of things. After all Daisuke and Sion hadn't really personally irked the master of creation, when the Canadian grinned Mr Carnaby actually returned a smile back.

"Yeah I'm doing great, the docs gave me the all clear for competing a couple of weeks ago. Well it's better to stay busy, I know that to be certain." John said, even when he was sitting about with tape around his ribs he tried to stay active. When you let yourself go it was certainly a slippery slope, so John simply tried to stay vertical on it.

Daisuke though seemed to be wanting to ask the master of creation something it seemed, he knew the words. John in response shrugged and said "Sure Daisuke, though would it be alright if you walk with me? It's just I've got some stuff that should go into the fridge as soon as, but don't worry I'll listen. After all one of my roles for Ryan is a confidante, it's applicable for everyone." the master of creation was certainly a good listener. It helped him make his works when he get all the details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 am

As they left to where John was headed, Daisuke opened up for the third time today what was on her mind. As Mariko and Tai that came before him, Dai told John what she and Sion were thinking of doing. She noted that John isn't the first she's spoken to on the subject as she talked it over with her cousin Tai, as well as Mariko.

Depending how far John had to go she would give John the simple version or the more detailed version of what she discussed with the other two about the her and Sion's uncertainty, all information she brought up in her previous conversations would be mentioned if the time and distance allowed it, as well as John's attention span. The only new things she added was "Talking with Mariko about it before running into you made things more clear but I'm still not completely sure."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:34 pm

John was always someone that could be considered a good listener, he often made small talk with the people he painted. He took in what they said as the master of creation worked his magic, Mr Carnaby usually wasn't the talker out of the UK Elite. He left that to his charismatic boss Ryan, no John would gladly be the silent confidante to the paragon of Britain. Indeed Mr Knight had confided in John with things with the only other person being his Sister Lucy would know, perhaps it was the weaknesses of Ryan. Regardless the secrets would remain with the master of creation.

Daisuke spoke of how since she and Sion won the titles after that epic ladder match, John remembered that the pair of them were from Canada. Though he didn't know about the whole family issues, in fairness John hadn't been required to be aware of this prior. Regardless John didn't outwardly express surprise, he was in his listening mode so to speak. Turned out Daisuke even did a bit of a police stint back home

There were some important things to consider in this, John mulled it over in his head. He was often asked for his honest opinion from his boss Ryan, the artist lightly cracked his neck in thought. John then paused before talking.

"Well if you ask me Daisuke. You should move to Japan." John said up front. The young man continued with "I ended up doing that. Strange as it might sound when I came here from England I wasn't going to do wrestling, I was an art student. I got into wrestling later after finding it interesting, and I was pretty terrible. I graduated from my course but before I went home my boss Ryan sought me out."

"Turns out he saw potential in me and was looking for a right hand man for him and his Sister. We made a mutual agreement, they'd be my art patron and I'd be their wingman. I saw the chance in front of me and took it, and I developed in both fields." the master of creation stated, concluding with "Daisuke you have a title now, your gonna need to defend it. When history looks back on us it'll no doubt state that we helped make tag teaming in Tension important again. Sure it might be hard on the kids, but they got you and Sion. And just because you'd be living here doesn't mean you can't go back every now and then, fact come new year's eve I'll be back in England. Carpe Diem, seize the day." Mr Carnaby usually didn't do the talking for his group, but he was quite the thinker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next