by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 6 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Ryan lifted an eyebrow at the man's actions, calling himself the black racer. Nevertheless the Paragon of Britain smirked and waved at him before saying "Heh, you kinda look like an evil counterpart of that Captain Falcon bloke to me." it might not have seemed like it but Mr Knight was a noted Smasher in Japan's scene. Known for using Robin and earning the moniker of Union Jack's Tactician.

The black racer though seemed to take offence to John's comment, getting closer to the master of creation. In response John would do so and fold his arms, making eye contact and narrowing his eyes to slits. "You what pal? You probably don't know who the fuck your talking to." he stated. John wasn't cowed in the slightest, this was just an example of what awaited when the UK Elite did their next match. After getting his ribs busted in that ladder match and Eske's....therapy John had a lot of anger that was just begging to be let out, and this cunt seemed like just the right target.

Though Racer didn't stick around, he promptly bailed just as Ryan stood up and was about to move to the man. Another person barged in, a rather burly woman at that. Mr Knight simply folded his arms, unfazed seemingly. John looked at them and as the pair departed the master of creation would say "Hey Racer, I hope you get your nose busted in! I catch you round here and you get yours!"

Ryan then smiled and said "Well said John."

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 6 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:39 pm

"Fuck your face!" The Black Racer said after hearing the man's comment. Yeah he was definitely gonna hit that guy in the mouth...as long as he wasn't in a hospital after the match. But that guy was right about one thing, the racer had no idea who he even was.  

The other one was Ryan Day, at least he thought so? No that wasn't quite it...whatever, he actually liked that guys comment. Looking like an evil counterpart for a video game character sounded fucking awesome! He'd have to thank him for the compliment some time later on.

Finally after all the running he saw a building exit. Thinking about how a match in the parking a lot would be pretty fun, he started towards the door. But then again it could also get him run over...Great! Somehow thinking that would be an even better outcome, The Black Racer ran for the exit and into the parking lot.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Beda began to slow down as she reached the end of the corridor, she wasn't a trained runner like her opponent seemed to be, and it's definitely taking it's toll on her. Huffing more and more, sledgehammer still in tow, she finally made her way to some previously opened doors where she found herself in the brash cold of the parking lot.

She slowly walked out as all she could hear was the wind flowing quietly, turning to notice another camera man was with them, this time a lot further away, she shouted out "RACER! Show yourself!" as she began looking around the cars for any sign of him, listening closely for the electrical noises he usually produces. After a few minutes it's seemed like he was nowhere to be found, had he really abandoned the match?

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:06 am

The Black Racer watched as Beda entered the parking lot. In his infinite wisdom he had hid under a pick-up truck to trip her, but she didn't come close enough to were he was laying. Damn it, now he would have to think of another plan, he thought as he rolled out from under the car. Getting off the ground, he heard a shout and quickly turned his head to see the startled driver of the truck he was just under. The guy must not have noticed him get under it.

"Oh sorry man...I was just..." he said to the driver, but the guy was far too excited at the moment, as he started speaking frantically. Something about being a fan, wrestling is awesome, your so cool, and something something positive words...

Oh god did he sound like this when he rambled, the racer would think to himself. Obviously he had gotten some fans, but this guy seemed a bit too thrilled to talk with him face to face. And that's when he heard the classic 'I would do anything for you', great now he had a fanatic.

"He listen I know I'm pretty great, but don't go all fatal attraction on me, that never..." The Black Racer said, pausing when he looked at the back of the truck. Then he looked at the driver, and then looked at the back again. Then he kept going back and forth a few times. "Hey buddy..." he said slowly. "How do you feel about joining in on the fun for a bit?" the racer said knowing they were about to have the best day of their lives.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:13 am

Beda continued her search, double checking where she had already looked to make sure she wasn't avoiding any details....but no, it seems like he had disappeared.

"Fuck!" Beda shouted as she smacked the sledgehammer to the ground in anger, so hard that it actually left a crack. She had really been looking forward to catching that little twerp and making him pay, but it seems like he was a coward.

Suddenly some bright lights came on in the distance, right where Beda had been looking. The lights got closer and closer, which blinded her vision momentarily!

".....wha?" She asked, momentarily confused and trying to shield her eyes.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:46 am

It was either the craziest, or best idea The Black Racer ever came up with, Hell it was probably both! He had talked the driver into letting him ride in the back as he drove past Beda with the high beams on. That way she wouldn't see this coming! The problem though, his new friend was going too fast. At this speed the racer could get really hurt... But on the other hand, when was that ever a fear in his mind?

"SURPRISE MOTHER-FUCKER!" he screamed as he jumped from the moving vehicle to hit the woman full force and then some. It felt like he was flying in the air, until he collided body to body with Beda. Crashing down, the two hit the ground hard, with the racer rolling off Beda's body as he slowed to a stop. "ooooooowww....." he whispered in his pain. The guy definitely went too fast.

After a few seconds he realized Beda was still laying there. "Haha...I must of knocked her out or something..." Wait...knocked out...he could win this! The racer then started crawling over to Beda's body, putting himself on her, and waiting for the count. That is if there was a ref out here.

"Where the hell is the Ref?" he said as he saw a camera man, hopefully this one would come out unscathed. "Hello!...Where is the R. E. F.?...Wait can you do the count?" The man just shook his camera, this was probably giving the audience inside a pretty good laugh. Then finally he saw the ref was running over as she breathed heavily. This could be the end of it!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:17 am

Beda continued blocking the light until it got close enough that she could see past it, but as she lowered her arm however, she got just enough time to see the body of The Black Racer crashing down! The momentum coming off the truck was huge for him, and it was apparent to Beda as he landed directly on top of her and both competitors crashing to the floor, her large body cushioning his fall as she smacked the back of her head of the concrete upon landing, sending her vision black.

A few seconds passed and Beda slowly began waking up. Her head felt awful as her vision cleared to see her opponent lay on top of her, as the referee came running over to count the pin.

"1...!"
"2...!"

"No!" Beda shouted, forcing her shoulder up with such intensity that it sent The Black Racer flying off of her body. She was still admittedly in a bunch of pain, and had lost her sledgehammer, but she was still in the fight.

Getting back to her feet, she ignored the pain as now she had the best opportunity to finally deal damage to him. "Unlucky that the ref took her time....now you're gonna pay." Beda threatened as she ran over to him and landed a fist straight in his stomach. Feeling him groan in pain was so satisfying, so Beda continued to land some harsh knees in his midsection before dragging him over to a nearby parked car.

"You can only run so far, little man." She mocked, before grabbing his throat with her hand, and slamming him directly into the car door!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:21 pm

The Black Racer was anxious as the ref finally started counting. 1...2.... he could hardly contain himself. But right before the final count his opponent threw him off her as he landed on the concrete. Now that was a shocker, he had just jumped off a car and pined her, but she was going. And now he was practically giddy. This was only gonna get more fun in his mind, but as he struggled to get up in his moment of thought, Beda was up on her feet and running at him.

"Ughhh! *cough-cough*" he groaned coughing as she planted a fist into his stomach. She still had some in the tank it appeared. Then throwing some knees to his body, the racer could tell the momentum had changed. Then after Beda commented on his size he would try to say, "*Cough*...I'm actually...not that...little, your just...fucking huge Hahaha-gahh!" Beda grabbed his throat while he was speaking, and was slammed into a car door. It sounded as if his back broke against the car with a crack! But it seemed more likely that the window broke...

"Somebody better get...ugh...Triple A, haha...*cough-cough*...haha.." Beda was doing a number on him, but it was all too fun for him to care. He probably crossed off four different things on his bucket list today. Besides he probably deserved a couple broken ribs tonight, he had been running her ragged all night...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:06 am

Beda threw the man as hard as she could into the car door, so hard that it actually broke the window! Stopping her assault to catch her break for a few seconds, when suddenly...it sounded like he was laughing at her.

Turning her face angrily to see if her suspicions were correct, he saw the seemingly broken form of The Black Racer, actually laughing at her offence!

"You sonova.....I'll give you something to laugh about!"
She screamed as she slammed him into the car again, before lifting the smaller man on her shoulders, his front facing the roof, and transitioned into a torture rack!

She tried to bend the man as much as she could, making sure the camera got a great view as she really pressed down on him. He had made a fool of her all match, but it was all worth it to hear his screams of mercy, which should be happening any second now....

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:46 am

"Really? Well if you think you can-Ackk!" The Black Racer said, before being thrown into the car door again. "Ow! Would you...stop that?...someone has to drive home in that!" Being pretty weak at this point, the racer was powerless as Beda lifted him up and into a vicious torture rack.

Now while some would say that it hurts, beg for mercy, faint from the pain, or all three, the racer did what he does best. "Bwahahahahaha! Was this your best shot! Hahahaha...if you wanted me to stop laughing...hahaha...you should have knocked me the fuck out! Haha! God your even more of a showboat than me!" While the torture rack was killing his back, The Black Racer had a hard time not talking. This woman obviously wanted him to beg, but well, that wasn't happening tonight. He was too giddy from the match to care about the torture Beda was inflicting. But soon, the pain kept building as the woman's hold stayed in place. Well, if he couldn't get out, maybe he could get Beda to let him out herself.

"Owww! Heh...Well its been fun, but how bout you get it over with missy? I could use a good night sleep at this point."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next