by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 4 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Beda continued her squeeze on The Black Racer's throat, slowly lifting the man into the air as he held him. "You're going to regret agreeing to this match..." she said evilly as she prepared to slam him down, when suddenly he wrapped his slender legs around her waist and grabbed the sides of her head with his hands.

Beda just had time to say "Huh?" when The Black Racer swung his head down and smacked her straight in the head. Beda grunted out in pain and dropped the man, seeing stars as she shook her head. Despite his much smaller size, a headbutt is still a headbutt, and Beda walked away as her head throbbed in pain.

The pain would only multiply however, as The Black Racer suddenly ran forward and she found her face falling straight to the concrete as she was hit with a bull dog! Groaning out, Beda lay down for a few seconds before dragging herself up to a sitting position and pressing herself up against the barricade for support. Maybe she'd gotten too cocky in assuming the match was already hers.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons - Page 4 Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:46 pm

The Black Racer's Bulldog went just as planned. And after sending Beda onto the floor, he would get up, though still groggy for the headbutt. Then throwing his fists up once again, he'd absorb the attention for the audience. With the crowd cheering loudly, the racer would look at his opponent as she sat against the barricade for support.

"Hey Beda, you ready to keep going?" he would ask excitedly. "I can give you a minute, I mean this is getting pretty fun don't you think?"

The racer sure was enjoying himself in this match. Yeah there was the pain and fear of having your head crushed, but it was turning into quite the event in his opinion. Giving Beda a few moments to ready herself seemed ok as long as it kept the match going. How bad could giving her a break be anyway...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:58 pm

Beda's head was aching as waves of pain thrusted into her brain. She held an arm to her head as The Black Racer once more celebrated to the crowd and asked if she wanted a breather. Beda simply said "Go fuck yourself." with a stern look as she slowly rose to her feet. As she got up, something sticking under the ring apron caught her eye, a long piece of wood. She walked up to it and pulled it out to reveal a gigantic sledgehammer.

An evil gleam in her eyes, Beda gripped the sledgehammer tightly and walked over to The Black Racer, saying "You're in for a world of hurt..." as she advanced towards him slowly, looking to smash his head in!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:34 pm

"There are weapons under there!?" he shouted in anger, "How did I not notice that earlier!?" The racer literally was under that ring and he never felt any weapons...Damn that was unfair. But now his decision to give Beda break was turning very Bad! His problem was only getting closer as Beda walked towards him, saying he's in for a world of hurt. He didn't really know how to block a sledgehammer, a chair sure, but hell he probably couldn't defend himself with a chair against a sledgehammer!

He new he only had one real chance, but he wasn't sure if he could do what needed to be done. It was risky, and people could think less of him. But when between a chick with a sledgehammer and a hard place, there was only one thing to could do.

Looking at a camera man he said "Your gonna need a lot of extension cords buddy..." Probably confusing the guy, The Black Racer then turned to his opponent and ran at her. Beda tried to strike him with it, but he ducked at the last second and continued to run and run... until he turned and said "Come and catch me mountain!"  running again towards and through the entrance.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Beda advanced on The Black Racer, an evil look in her eyes as she prepared the sledgehammer. "I'm going to break your face!" She shouted as she thrust the sledgehammer forward, looking to slam it directly into his face. The Black Racer managed to duck it at the very last moment, and Beda turned around quickly to find him running up the entrance, telling her to chase after him!

"You....Bastard!!!" Beda shouted as she bound after him, looking like a tank as her huge body ran up the ramp in pursuit of the man. She went behind the entrance curtain and found herself in the backstage area, where he seen The Black Racer running in the distance, his maniac electrical cackling accompanying him. Sledgehammer in tow, Beda was quick to follow, sprinting down the corridors in pursuit of the man.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:27 pm

Running up, down, and around the corridors, The Black Racer managed to get away from Beda. She couldn't be far behind though, as he looked for a weapon. Just one problem, the only weapons here were chairs.

He ran out of the arena to find a fire extinguisher, that would have worked cause he could have shot her with it. You know, the thing a chair can't do. But apparently, AFW wasn't worried about fires, cause there weren't any. Maybe they'd use the chairs to fight fires he thought sarcastically. But then he felt someone coming up right behind him as he searched.

"FUUUCCK!" he screamed in fear, throwing an elbow as he turned. Only to knock out a camera man  onto his back. Looking down at him he said, "Oh my god, I am so sorry... you should have kept a fifteen foot distance from me... what were you even getting so close for!?" Hearing a crash, the racer guessed Beda had heard his out burst. Then he ran looking for a weapon and took a right as....CRASH!....he collided with someone one as he turned.

"Who the hell..." the racer said as he laid on the floor, looking at whoever he ran into....

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Ronin, on the other hand, was just looking to see what was going on in the arena that day, not do much of anything. He hadn't had a match in a while, and he was quite happy with that, after everything that had been going on with Haru; he needed some rest before he got back in the ring. He didn't expect to walk directly into a match, however. He was just minding his own business, walking along the corridor -- when someone slammed straight into him, making him yelp lightly and nearly fall backwards! He managed to stay upright, at least, shooting a glare at the person who had run into him.

"Why not watch where you're going, idiot," he snarled out, hand outstretched to touch the wall, as if it was keeping him upright just by contact. "Ain't nothing you need to be that excited about." He stepped forward, ignoring the man on the ground, not even offering him a hand up. He turned the corner -- and he realized why the man was in such a rush. "If you're running from the chick with the giant sledgehammer, you better get up quickly. She's coming."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:50 pm

"Ok while I am sorry to have run into you, I am not an idiot, you thick headed fucker!" The Black Racer said slowly getting to his feet as he looked deeply angry with the man. Probably shouldn't pick a fight during his match, but he didn't even help him up for fucking sakes! "And I will have you know I have a very good reason to be'excited' cause I'm..." becoming silent, he realized the man said 'chick' and 'sledgehammer'.

"Um...Pardon?" The racer said to the man as he turned his head to see Beda coming in hot.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Beda was hell bent on finding The Black Racer and making him pay. Down various hallways she went and as she started getting near the end of this one she could hear his electrical voice, it almost sounded like he was talking to someone else. That didn't stop her though, and she came screeching around the corner, in which she came across a confused Racer talking to a fighter she didn't know. He was a strong looking Japanese man, who looked infuriated at the electric-based man.

Nevertheless, Beda looked to swing the sledgehammer off of her opponent's skull when he flung a steel chair straight at her, which she barely avoided. Dodging the chair, Racer was already back to running down the hallway, to which Beda shouted "Son of a bitch! Sorry about that by the way" as she apologised to Ronin, before sprinting off once more in pursuit of the black and red man.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:47 pm

"Damnit....a chair it is!" The Black Racer said throwing one at his opponent, but while she dodged the chair to the face, he was able to run for his life down the hallway. "Ok ok ok..got to find a fucking extinguisher!" he said as he turned down another corner before suddenly stopping to think.

Wait why was he still running? He could just hide behind this corner and wait for her to come by. And when she's close, knock her to the ground and take the sledgehammer. So waiting by the corner the racer would wait to for her to pass. Hearing the loud booms that came with every step, he knew she was close.

Then a camera man came by and started pointing the camera at him, probably just getting some footage for the crowd he abandoned. But at the same time he was in the open, Beda would see him a mile away. And what would she think when she saw him pointing the camera behind the corner?

"Hey...Asshole..." he would whisper, "point that away or so help me....."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next