by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons Empty No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 pm

MATCH TYPE: NO HOLDS BARRED, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION, OR KNOCKOUT.
MATCH CAN TAKE PLACE ANYWHERE AROUND THE ARENA, ANY WEAPONS AND ATTACKS ARE ALLOWED

The Black Racer:

Vs.

Beda Simmons:

Beda Simmons was tying her boots as she prepared for her debut match. Some initial fears were in her mind, it was the first time she'd be on live TV after all, plus she didn't know anything about this "Black Racer" guy, as well as the fact she'd be in a Falls Count Anywhere No Holds Barred match, but she wasn't going to let that deter her. Getting up, Beda began pumping herself up as she began stretching her limbs in preparation when her music began playing for the first time. Beda momentarily froze in shock, but stopped, closed her eyes and took a breath before a confident look filled her face, and she walked straight to the entrance curtain.

The orchestral music began to play as Beda came out to the crowd, getting some small cheers from the crowd. Beda's face was unchanging as she looked around to the crowd, taking in the size of the arena, before walking confidently to the ring. She didn't want to be flashy or take too much time, Beda wanted to get straight to the point. Climbing under the bottom rope and standing back in the corner, awaiting The Black Racer's arrival. Despite this match having little to no rules, Beda only wanted to hurt this guy as much as she would need to.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Tonight was an exciting night for The Black Racer. His debut was nice, but tonight he was going up against a much tougher looking woman, and in a much more violent match. With no rules or boundaries he would have way more freedom to do what he liked, wherever he wanted.

As for his opponent, she was around six feet tall and built for a war, she most likely won it too. This Beda Simmons looked like the exact opposite of himself. While both were well built, he was built for speed, and she was built for strength. To him it would be a David vs Goliath match up... or a Viper vs Mountain thing. Either way, he was gonna have a blast in this match.

The crowd was anxious to see this matchup, some even chanting for the racer to enter. And as these chants grew, so did the lights tremble. Starting to flash on and off, the sound of electricity could be heard from the speakers. With the crowd now screaming, the lights died into darkness.

"LETS START THIS SHALL WE?" a voice would boom in the dark. And with a flash of red light the arena would spring to life as The Black Racer appeared sprinting out from the entrance. With his theme playing in the background he ran, never stopping as he slid under the ropes, allowing his speed to take him into the middle of the ring.

"I am never going to get tired of this" he said in his metallic voice as the music faded. Then turning towards his attention to his opponent he said "Hey! You remind me of a character from Game of Thrones...you know... the really tall knight whose a girl...she's tall...like you!...whose also tall..." He would continue to ramble this thought nonstop as the referee came to explain the rules...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons Empty Re: No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere! The Black Racer vs Beda Simmons

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Beda's expression turned into one of confusion as the lights on the arena began to flicker and electric noises filled the speakers. Suddenly a large voice boomed around the arena as the colour of red lit up the crowd and the ring, and Beda quickly took a few steps back as The Black Racer came out full force in a sprint to the ring, and within seconds, he was in the ring and staring straight at her. Mouth wide open, Beda didn't quite know what to say as she observed her opponent, who was clad in a horrifying black outfit that covered his entire body, which released occasional red sparks. The former soldier also noticed how much the crowd loved her opponent, which did little to settle her nerves.

This..."person" suddenly began talking to her....if you could call it that. His voice had a weird metallic vibe to it, almost as if it was electrified. Despite this, Beda heard his comments loud and clearly, and she regained her composure, before meeting him in the centre of the ring and simply saying "Cute. If you're planning on playing a game of words, it's not going to work on me." as she began cracking her knuckles. Listening to the referee explain the words, Beda nodded and stepped back, never taking her eyes off of The Black Racer. Stretching her arms wide in a grapplers pose, Beda stared intensely at him as the bell rang, preparing for him to make the first move.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:03 pm

"...I mean the hair cuts are a bit different...and your a bit more like a tank...but..." he finally stopped talking as his opponent started walking up and cracking her knuckles. Then after hearing her words, he stayed silent. Even after the ref explained the rules he stayed silent. Right up to the moment before the bell rang, and then...

"Hahahah! Game-of-Words...I get it...Hahaha! I didn't think you'd be funny...HAHAHA!". he said hunched over, and cracking up laughing. The Black Racer thought Beda's "joke" was hilarious, and dropped any and all form of defense. Not even noticing the bell had rang because of his maniacal laughter.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:01 pm

Beda was slightly amused when her black suited opponent stayed quiet, it seems like her imposing stature had managed to shut him up. Truth be told, she had the massive weight and height advantage compared to The Black Racer, so he'd have to make sure she wouldn't be able to take advantage.

Just as she thought that, the man broke into a fit of laughter over her "joke" and hunched over, being unable to stop his enjoyment. Beda stood, hands on her hips and an annoyed expression on his face, waiting for him to calm down.........

A few moment's later he was still going, and Beda found herself getting infuriated more and more each second. "....Enough of this!" She shouted before sprinting forward and raising her foot, aiming to connect a big boot straight to the head of The (seemingly oblivious) Black Racer.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:12 pm

The Black Racer continued to laugh as he lost all sense of where he was. "Hahaha...it's just so-ackk" the racer said as his laughter was cut short by a boot. Going sent backwards, he would land on his back with a thud.

"Oooowww....the bell rang didn't it?" The racer would ask somewhat groggily. Even if the boot to his head jarred him a bit, the racer pulled himself up the way he usually did. Using all the muscles in his back and legs instead of his arms, he would pull himself to standing position. Kind of like a slow kip up, but without the jump up and his feet would never leave the ground.

Putting up his fists he would say, "Ok Brienne the Blue, lets get this trial by combat started, shall we?" Then charging at the larger woman, the racer would try a few quick jabs at her rib cage. Speed usually worked against giants after all. Just ask... well actually he didn't know any real world examples...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Beda's boot connected directly into the side of The Black Racer's head, and the electrical figure went flying across the ring. He didn't stay down for long though, as he quickly got back to his feet, much to the crowds enjoyment.

The man was quick to resume his "Game Of Thrones" quips, which infuriated Beda even more. "Can't you be serious?" she asked sternly, until her opponent suddenly charged towards her with great speed and began throwing some light jabs into her rib cage. The hits stumbled her a bit, but due to her giant's advantage, it didn't do much damage.

"You'll have to try harder than that!" She exclaimed before wildly throwing a left hook, aiming to smash the man in the side of the head!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:01 am

"I've been told by many doctors that I can't..." The Black Racer said replying to his opponent's grievance. This girl was more serious than he thought. But as he started to throw a few jabs, he could see her stumble back a bit. This seemed to be working, for the moment...

"I'm guessing you don't watch Thrones? Well spoiler alert there's this character named Jon Snow who...Woah!" His speech was cut short as Beda threw a wild left at his head. Ducking down just in time, the racer would roll to the side as he started collecting himself.

"Ok, I am starting to think your a bit more Mountain than Brienne...." he said preparing for the woman's next attack. Hoping that it wouldn't be a vice grip on his head. That NEVER ends well he thought shuddering a bit at the thought.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:22 am

It seems this man had quite the sense of humour, but Beda wasn't hearing many jokes when he barely dodged her agressive left hook. "Yes...I watch Game Of Thrones...and No, i'm not talking to you about it." She said with a stern look, gaining some small laughs from the crowd.

Suddenly she leapt forward and hoped that she could grab The Black Racer in time before he would be able to dodge. She would attempt to grab the sides of his head with her hands and lock in a vice grip! almost as if to take inspiration from The Mountain, Beda went for this so in that way she could keep him close as well as wrench him around in attempts to weaken and daze him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:33 am

"Oh well that's disappointing..." The Black Racer would say sadly looking down at the ground. "And here I thought I could get your opinion on the red weddING!" he screamed as he was suddenly locked in a vice grip. "This never ends well....Ow ow ow ow, for anyone! Ow ow ow OW!" he said in a panic as his head was being crushed by Beda.

"Ow!...God Damnit you are definitely the fucking mountain!" he said in pain. "Ahhhh...Ok ok you stop vice grip, I stop quotes...everbody....Ow ow ow...Wins? OW!" he pleaded in pain, but he knew that wouldn't really work. Grabbing her neck, he would attempt to knee her repeatedly in the gut to break the hold.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next