Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 7 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:19 pm

AFW staffers quickly came in to replace the broken table as soon as Odessa had removed Karina from atop its remains. She grabbed Karina's long hair and yanked, intending to make her friend crawl like a dog back into the center of the ring, but Karina had other ideas, managing to get up on unsteady feet, situating herself behind Odessa, where she had been as Odessa had begun to lead her into the center once again.

Karina's arms wrapped around Odessa's waist, and she started grabbing at Odessa's wrists. The British woman would grunt and shove her butt backwards into Karina's midsection, trying to force her to let go. But Karina held on real tight, and with some surprising strength for someone who had just been made to orgasm and been thrown through a table she lifted Odessa up, then brought the Londoner down hard on her shoulders, making Odessa yelp as she fell down hard onto the canvas, momentarily stunned by the sudden power move her friend had used!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 7 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:06 am

To actually recover after the brief smother and fucking session she had received from Odessa was almost a miracle. She knew the woman was going to hit all the right spots even though they didn't engage in strap on activity that much, not to mention her weakness for smothering added into the mix and made her lose the first bout between them, which she has to settle into a even match as quickly as possible. German Suplexing her rival was a hard feat to accomplish after that but Karina was known for her stubbornness and she transition that into a comeback attempt, snickering as she released the woman, wiping some sweat off her forehead before she rolled onto her hands and knees, crawling Odessa's sides so she could push the woman onto her front, planning to take a seat on her lower back and use that suplex to it's fullest advantage without missing a beat.

Karina would be quick in her ascension on her opponent, looking to grab her arms to drape them over her thighs to settle in for a camel clutch, leaning slightly back so she could grind her ass in Odessa's lower back to tease her, deciding to go for something she knew Odessa wasn't prepared for. She used one arm to lock under the woman's chin, hoisting it up for a light chokehold while the other wandered down to two more appropriate targets for this match, briefly licking her lips before she would began to drag the nail of her index finger down the cleavage, followed by gentle strokes of all fingernails along that large right orb. She decided to attack Odessa with a restrictive yet very tender motion, a rare thing for Karina to do!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Odessa was stunned, and despite Karina's weakened state the vicious former Beast managed to flip Odessa over onto her tummy before she could do anything to stop her. Once Karina was sitting on her back, she was going to be difficult to dislodge, but Odessa, shaking her head and trying to focus on the situation at hand, would start planning her escape, running through this scenario in her mind. She had been in this position before.

She wouldn't have a chance to avoid taking some punishment from Karina. Her friend acted fast, sitting down on her lower back, grinding that big, amazing ass into it, before wrapping a hand around Odessa's chin and jerking her head upwards. The camel clutch bent Odessa's spine painfully backwards, hurting her more with every second she was trapped in it—a simple yet very effective technique. Karina was going to add her own spin on it, though: nothing violent or painful, but something which nearly made Odessa moan as she felt fingernails gently scraping along her large right tit!

"Mm...you bitch..." Odessa would hiss, though she couldn't help but smile as she said it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:49 am

Karina usually worked with violence, the pain and tightness of constricting holds were always favored for the long haired fighter, who had brute force at the ready and often used it with perfect finesse. This opponent however deserved more than just pain. She began to snicker when she heard Odessa, oblivious to the smile her opponent had gathered on her face and instead focused on playing with her breast, soon even releasing Odessa's chin so both hands could start kneading and squeezing those tits to her heart's content! " Just look at these massive tits.. " She mused mostly to herself but figuring she might as well make Odessa hear her as well, making sure to at least keep her locked in the position for a while longer.

" I'm sure they could make anyone submit! " She would give them both a slap to make them bounce together, then grasped the nipples to pinch and twist them. She was rarely fascinated by big breasts but Odessa's were natural, they were perfect in every way and Karina could barely withstand just turning Odessa around to start sucking and licking them! She suddenly grasped those orbs, two big handfuls before she would begin to pull hard on them for a breast clutch, snickering loudly as she wanted Odessa to experience some more pain as well as pleasure while her nails would dig into the skin, not to pierce through them but just to maintain a commanding grip!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Karina was obviously intensely fascinated with Odessa's chest. She seemed to be a pretty good judge of mammaries, from what Odessa had been able to glean during the time the two of them had spent together, though Karina tended to devalue her own considerably-sized jugs. Odessa, as she felt nails digging into her skin, palms squeezing in on her breasts, causing the soft flesh to contort and ooze between Karina's deft fingers, made a mental note to show Karina's breasts some more love later on in the match.

To pay the beastly woman back for the fun she was having at the expense of Odessa's orbs right now!

"You can just come right out...and tell me how much you adore them, darling..." Odessa would half-groan, half-purr, as Karina's attention was now totally focused on them. The woman slapped them, knocking the two ebony tits together hard, making a fleshy clapping sound and making Odessa wince. And then, Karina decided to move away from the breast-fondling camel clutch and moved into a breast clutch, yanking upwards on Odessa's chest, stretching her back painfully again, and this time doing it while mauling her breasts in a way that was, in fact, turning Odessa on!

"Mmmmnnnn!" Odessa growled, kicking her legs as she was contorted.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 13, 2017 1:54 am

Who was Karina to actually deny Odessa compliments, especially when it came to those fat tits! Lowered her head, she would release a soft, lengthy growl into Odessa's ear before her tongue ravaging along the rim of it, parting her lips to withdraw the wet muscle before she whispered out. " Oh I love them as much as I love every part of your body. " She drew her tongue out to briefly drag it over the earlobe, giving it a quick nip afterwards. " And you off course.. They could probably bruise up my face if you box them. " She nuzzled the woman's ear before briefly digging her tongue into the ear to surprise Odessa.

" I will tame you tonight. " Karina mused before she sat up straight, deciding to focus more on the pain side of the hold before she would lean back as much as she could, tilting her head back to release a loud war cry while she tried to bend Odessa far beyond her usual comfort zone! She didn't want to break Odessa's body in two but it was definitely going to be a brutal match between the two to make sure Odessa knew it wasn't all about the pleasure and the intense fucking!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 19, 2017 5:58 am

That growl which Karina let loose right up close against her ear sent chills down Odessa's spine. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning, as wonderful as that sort of primal, lusty growl sounded to her. If Karina didn't have her in such a compromising position, she would be jumping on Karina right now and ravishing her violently yet lovingly. Karina was the one who was attacking Odessa sexually right now, of course. She had her hands full of Odessa's amazing tits, and her tongue was sliding all over Odessa's earlobe, which was a simple but oh-so-wonderful sensation.

"I tend to prefer using my ass on your face, knowing how much you love to spend time buried between my cheeks...using your tongue down there...but I'll be certain to provide you with some quality tit time after I make you my pet once again, darling...I'll force you to pass out over and over again underneath them...gyaaahh!"

Karina yanked back hard on her tits, bending Odessa back into a shape that was getting very close to being a proper uppercase U. The pain was intense, sapping Odessa's strength, and now she could not kick out of it. She grit her teeth, trying to endure, trying to show Karina just how strong she was to be able to last in a hold like this one!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 23, 2017 1:06 pm

" Oh I know you love it! To tell you the truth I love it too. " She grinned wide, clawing those bountiful tits while grinding her rear down onto Odessa's back. " But this time I will be the one dominating you! " She would suddenly release Odessa, dropping her down onto her front before she would focus on the erotic part of this match. She shifted herself off Odessa and between her legs, grabbing the length of her strapon with one hand while the other propped up Odessa on her knees, hoping she had stunned the woman long enough to make things even for the match.

She took a moment to spank Odessa's rear, just to enjoy the flesh jiggling from the impact before she would try to shove that length deep into her, working inch by inch in a rapid yet still soft rate just to make sure she wasn't going to hurt Odessa more than necessary! Once most of it was in she will lean over Odessa, pressing her tits against her rival's back and work her arms under Odessa's armpits to snake them up and turn Odessa's head to press her cheek against the mat and lock her up in a Full Nelson to properly plow her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 am

Odessa was bent more and more with each passing second, and as much as the pain in her tits was managing to turn her on, the pain in her back as she was bent completely out of shape was enough to cool her off a bit. Odessa let out a groan which she hoped sounded defiant as Karina told her about how she was planning on dominating tonight, before the Beast released her and Odessa's front thudded down onto the canvas, her mauled tits now pancaking on the ring surface, making her hiss through clenched teeth.

Karina pulled her upward, the woman too far back for Odessa to really do anything about her. The spank on her rear end, sending brown flesh jiggling delightfully up and down and all around for Karina to enjoy, almost made Odessa flinch, though she refused to make a sound for that.

She couldn't help it, though, when that toy entered her from behind, shoving inch by inch, slowly, into her sex. Odessa's mouth fell open and she squealed hotly, her legs scrabbling against the canvas, her front end dropping down as her butt stayed up. Soon enough, though, Karina was pressed up against her back, and had wrapped her arms around underneath Odessa's to lock her into a nelson! "Ggh...ooh, you bitch...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:09 am

" The only bad thing here is that your fat ass isn't getting the pounding it deserves.. " Karina whispered hotly into Odessa's ear before she adjusted herself to lift her body off Odessa's body and stand on her toes, preparing herself for the session she always wanted to give! She needed complete silence for it though, yelling out for silence to let the entire crowd die down in silence to get ready for what was about to happen. Her attention turning back to Odessa once everything was set, deciding to slip her legs underneath and in between Odessa's pair to lock them and spread them wide for a reverse grapevine pin, grinning wide and lowering herself so she could nipple on Odessa's ear. " Just listen to this.. "

With that, she would slam her hips viciously into Odessa, driving that length all the way inside, which emitted a loud slapping sound through the area! Karina was going to drive a point between them, while it was mainly just two lovers fighting, wrestling and fucking, Karina was going to show Odessa a more primal way between them, where they could both hear the sounds of slapping hips and perhaps Odessa's submissive moans as Karina would begin to thrust and plow deep into Odessa's pussy with no remorse, being quite vicious and fast with her thrusts though making sure not to actually hurt Odessa, allowing the crowd to enjoy the rhythm of slapping, sweat flesh!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next