by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 8 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:56 pm

Odessa was pinned down by her friend, locked into a full nelson, her cheek pressed against the canvas, Karina nibbling on her ear as she got Odessa into the perfect face-down, ass-up position. Karina was pressed against her back, taunting her, telling Odessa that her fat ass was going to get pounded. "Tcch...oh, you are just begging for an absolutely brutal fucking, Karina...don't you think any of your holes will be safe from me..." Odessa growled lowly, bracing herself. If she played this smart, she might still be able to get out of this position before she was made to cum while flying through a table...

Karina readjusted, though. She got up on her feet, then slid her legs around Odessa's, locking them in place with a grapevine before gluing herself to the Briton's back again, in doggy-style humping position. Odessa felt her foe's dildo teasing her nether regions, not yet shoving inside. Before it did, Karina quieted the crowd. And that was surprising. Odessa didn't understand why at first...

...but she did when that length slammed into her violently, eliciting a sound which was half a scream and half a pathetic moan! Odessa could not help but almost melt on the mat, her body giving in as her friend plowed her, her cheeks turning red as she realized just how loud her submissive moans were in this silent arena! And on top of that, she could hear every skap of Karina's skin on hers...and every wet, sloshing sound made by the thrusting of that strap-on into her soaking wet pussy!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II - Page 8 Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 am

A rather wild kind of fucking was something Karina very rarely did, heck when it came to erotic matches she usually declined them but since it was Odessa, she was starting to pull out all the stops to make sure Odessa knew she was in for. She gave another growl in Odessa's ear before she began to lick it, those moans were music to her own ears and she was focused on driving her rival to the point of climax. Still, those words caused her to go even rougher, really slamming into Odessa like she was trying to bury the woman through the canvas!

" If you want more brutal.. I can always punch you in the face while fucking you.. Perhaps put you in a chokehold instead while I force you to clench around that length.. OH wait.. better idea! " She would release Odessa from the full nelson once she had given at least two dozen of thrusts, instead reaching to grab Odessa's face with both hands, one to cover her eyes and the other to cover her lips and nose, partly smothering her as her nails began to press against the skin, putting Odessa in a double face claw while she made sure her friend would get the absolutely hardest and roughest of fucking she had ever felt, to the point where all that flesh slapping so mercilessly together would leave red marks!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Karina had quieted down the arena in order to let everyone, especially Odessa, hear the slapping of her hips against Odessa's rear end, and the wet "schlick" of the strap-on sliding hard into the ebony beauty's dripping sex. Odessa's face was a deep cherry-chocolate with embarrassment and arousal, her mouth forming a big "O" as she was fucked harder, got wetter, and realized that an orgasm was not going to be altogether too long in coming.

"Mmmnggh..." she moaned and writhed underneath her friend, trying to fight back, but with every stroke it was becoming more difficult. Karina licked her ear, and her big breasts traced circles on Odessa's back...

And then, to add to all the pleasure, Karina let go of the full nelson and, instead, began digging her nails into Odessa's face, covering her eyes with one hand and nose and mouth with the other, restricting Odessa's breathing at the same time as her nails dug into Odessa's beautiful face! Little snags of pain sparked and burned all over Odessa's face, making her groan and hiss as she flung her arms about, trying to escape, but finding herself growing weaker as she knew she wasn't too far from losing control of her arousal.

"Nnnmmm...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:57 pm

The primal confrontation was slowly reaching it's end yet Karina showed no signs of stopping. She wanted to make Odessa feel like she was being plowed into the ring, like she was power fucking her into a crater like one of those super hero cartoons! She tucked her knees between Odessa's and forced them to spread a little wider while her hands sought to outright crush Odessa! She wasn't out to completely pierce the skin but she wanted to let her friend know that she had control, that the command laid only with Karina!

When she realized she might bring the woman beyond the line and make her orgasm without a table smash, then all she had going for her that she offered Odessa a good lay, and while that was always appreciated in the ring it was not needed! She slowly released Odessa, bringing her feet back on the mat and rose up with the woman without letting that length get out of her, transitioning the hold into a Full Nelson to keep Odessa captured and slowly motion her to the nearest table, standing with her back towards it and would continue to fuck Odessa.

This time, she sought to spear into her, like a automatic battering ram trying to penetrate to a table, the slapping flesh only sounding louder while the sweat flew off Karina's thighs, snickering as she aimed to rock that entire body. " Let's see those tits bounce, love! " She yelled to her rival, waiting until she felt and saw those motions of climaxing before she would perform a dragon suplex, wanting to slam Odessa back and through the table!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 am

The sensation of being shoved down powerfully into the canvas by her rival's fucking was incredible, and Odessa, though she fought back hard at first, was not in a good position, as Karina's hands covered her face and dug into it with sharp little nails as the strap-on plowed right into her pussy from behind, weakening her on two—or perhaps three?—fronts. Karina obviously wanted to prove that she could control Odessa, and wanted to even the score after giving up the first fall to the Briton.

She was well on her way—well on her way indeed.

Odessa's sex was dripping, juices rolling down the length of the strap-on and even pouring down onto the canvas, and for a second she thought she might just cum before Karina could carry her over to a table. In fact, as her ability to resist began to fade as her orgasm neared, she welcomed that prospect, even trying to think naughty thoughts and make herself cum. It would rob Karina of a point and allow her to maintain her lead.

But Karina knew what a missed opportunity it would be. She pulled Odessa up onto her feet, reestablishing the full nelson while never allowing the length to leave Odessa's sex, walking her over to the corner but keeping her facing inward. Odessa cried out, loudly, legs trembling a little as her juices ran freely. She was on the edge of cumming...but she could hardly enjoy her orgasm when it arrived, as Karina pulled her up through the air and sent her screeching into the table, Odessa hitting head first, her whole world going black as she felt droplets of her own warm juices spraying all around!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:30 am

Karina wasn't sure what was more satisfying, the way she had slammed Odessa through the table during her orgasm, the way she had pounded her into the canvas like a dominant alpha or perhaps even the sounds she was making during it! Still, she was not without remorse for her friend, releasing her almost instantly after she had driven Odessa through the table and slipped herself onto her knees, turning to face her fallen opponent and could not help but smirk at the display. The delicious outcome from her first fall was satisfying to say the least, the way the woman was just laying there between the many piece of wood that came from the broken table, oh the very sight made Karina moist.

She would push herself forward, crawling over towards Odessa so she could dip her head down to give that overly moist pussy a teasing, lengthy lick! She tasted her opponent for a few moments, purring from the usual delightful taste it had given the predator before she crawled over and on top of Odessa. The referee did not dare to stop Karina as long as she didn't attack her opponent, which Karina wasn't planning on anyway and would instead plant a quick kiss upon Odessa's lips for whispering. " Sorry about that.. Still good to continue..? " She still had an honest tone of worry, though she did purposely press and grind her abs against the woman!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:02 am

For a few seconds, Odessa would not move, laying motionless amidst the shattered wooden fragments of the table she had just slammed her way through, her juices splattered across her crotch, her hips, her legs and belly. She twitched and writhed gently, letting out a couple of soft moans and grunts as she slowly began to regain her senses following that incredible burst of simultaneous pain and pleasure. Her leg kicked softly, once, as she tried to move her lower body. Everything seemed fine, and she was already beginning to gather up her wits about her once more.

1-1. She chewed on that thought for a moment, face puckering at the sour taste of the fact that the two of them were now tied. This match was going to be a grueling war, and Odessa was finding it more difficult than usual to embarrass her friend and force her to let her guard down. That would make this battle all the tougher.

Karina gloated by climbing on top of Odessa, giving her pussy a few teasing licks and sending shivers down the Briton's spine, then sliding up to align their bodies and grinding down on her. Odessa growled, though she managed to smirk, as she reached down with one hand and slid a couple of fingers along her opponent's sex. Moist, of course. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Karina. "Of course I am good to continue," she grumbled, before bringing her hand up and smearing Karina's own juices all over her face, up her nose and over her lips!

"You tasted me. Now taste yourself!" she commanded authoritatively.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:07 am

Tying with her rival was a hard thing to do, especially with a match so erotic yet rough that was packed together in the form of strap-ons, a pure dominant display between the two was something Karina needed to get out of her system, even if it meant fucking Odessa like she was nothing more than a woman to be bred, even though she had no actual seed to do so. She would lay on top of her opponent, giving her a mean grind as she rose up to be at perfect eye level with her opponent, even giving her a wink. " Good, I expect nothing less from one of my only true rivals and friends. " She even gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, a simple peck.

Still, Odessa teased her by smearing Karina's own juices over her face, causing Karina to recoil and nuzzle into Odessa's cleavage, using those sweaty tits to clean herself, though it did not work all to perfectly. She rose up to sit on Odessa's tummy, using one hand to wipe her face while the other hand slapped some sweat from the tit, growling down at her. " You always know how to make me riled up to fuck you silly a second time. I will destroy that body of yours in ways you have never experience before. " With that, she rose up and off Odessa, taking a few steps back to let the woman recover and rise up, placing a hand on her hip as the woman's juices still leaked from her strap-on. " Now get up, prey. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:02 pm

As euphoric as the high was when Karina made her cum and slammed her through the table, the frustration of losing even a single fall to one of her greatest rivals weighed pretty heavily on Odessa, and she made sure to assert her dominance with her words and actions just as soon as she was able, smearing Karina's own juices across her face, forcing the wild woman to flinch and recoil. Karina would be forceful, too, of course, in cleaning herself off, shoving her face in between Odessa's breasts and rolling it from side to side. Odessa smirked, letting out a soft moan as Karina nuzzled up into the valley between her dark, alluring breasts.

Karina still thought she could be dominant, though, as evidenced by the slap she gave Odessa's tit before moving to stand up. Odessa huffed and smirked as she got up onto her knees. "Oh? Prey? You always want to play the mighty beast, Karina, but in the end don't I always transform you into a mewling little kitten?" she asked, before rising up to her feet, as well, putting her hands on her hips, mirroring Karina's posture. She thrust her hips at Karina, making her own weapon bounce and wobble threateningly.

"I'd rather fancy myself the predator, love. Best be careful with that mouth of yours...or I might just decide to take a bite out of you," she would add, with a sinister smile, taking one step closer to Karina, approaching her slowly, ominously.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:08 am

Not being one to be outdone, she would lower herself back into her crouched position, like she was ready to spear Odessa back down to the canvas but the woman showed some kind of restraint for the time being. After all, it was not polite to hit someone while they were talking and she wanted Odessa at her best so she could crush her. " How adorable of you to think that.. I will show you your place.. Underneath me. " Karina would take her own step forward when Odessa seemed ready and even advanced towards her, Karina was going to show her the error of her ways with each climax and with each submission hold.

She did not wait too long though, lunging forward once Odessa was close enough and would bring her arms forward and up, aiming to try and lock up with Odessa for a renewed test of strength. Karina had her own orgasm not long ago, though she was hoping that with Odessa just fresh from her own climax that she would have some physical weakness to deal with. She did not underestimate her friend and rival, knowing that with sexual prowess Odessa was much more skilled than Karina, though Fenrir made sure to pull up all the stops to physically, mentally and sexually destroy her rival in the ring, even if she has to fuck her silly to do so!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next