Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarWolf, Nelv, OmegaVan0, RadiantKarna332, Saintezis, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Gimme stuff

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:22 am by LtLukas

Yo. Looking for anything, really. I was sort of looking for a rival for Eka, so maybe something long term with her. Or it could be a one off, I am pretty much up for anything.

Zulime is also looking to mix it up a little, so if you want to do something hentai, shoot me a message.

Josey is always up for something brutal, but that is a steep hill to climb.

Jessica is up for grabs as well, but she is even harder to beat. Would look for more regular match types with

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 3

Sakura’s Lucky Opponent!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:20 am by Cicilia

I’m looking for a match for my character Yayuuki Sakura (or Lucky)! What type of match and stuffs we can talk about! Post here and/or pm me if ur interested!

Comments: 0

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Odessa's lead seemed so fleeting now, as Karina cornered her, grabbed onto her, and started fucking her relentlessly. This woman was often so easy to tease, but now she was enjoying Odessa's body to the fullest, doing whatever she wanted, mauling the ebony beauty's big, perfect tits viciously, and shoving that dildo hard into her already sopping-wet sex, turning Odessa on more and more, turning Odessa's small aroused sounds into loud moans of shock and ecstasy as she felt herself getting very close to another orgasm! Karina completely ignored her pushing, as the woman would wrap her arms around Odessa's body and haul her up into the air in a bearhug, Odessa's eyes shooting wide open as she was bounced up and down on that rubber phallus!

"Oooh, fuck, n-no, Karina, I...!" Odessa screamed, as she kicked her legs, though that did nothing but impale her further on Karina's strap-on. Karina kept on toying with her, kissing and licking, thrusting harder and harder, until Odessa felt herself going over the edge—the convulsions and heat of the orgasm so intense that she didn't even notice, at first, that Karina was carrying her swiftly across the ring!

She noticed, of course, when she smashed into the table, the whole thing shattering underneath their combined weight as her sex tightened around Karina's dildo and she squirted all over as she was mercilessly crushed right into the turnbuckle! "AAAAANNNGGHGH!!!"

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on June 1.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:59 am

There was the mighty impact that came with her opponent's orgasm! She smashed into that table, full power used to charge Odessa through it, shattering it into many pieces while her lover's back would hit the corner completely, which caused Karina to press hard into her and keep Odessa from dropping down onto her knees or side. This was the side of Karina that was rarely seen, mainly since she was not used to overly sexual matches but right now she was certainly enjoying herself, allowing Odessa to scream out in pleasure and pain, hoping to equalize both perfectly so that her lover was far from being overcome by either, yet maintaining a fine line that would not allow her to succumb.

" That's it.. This is where you belong.. " Karina panted hotly in Odessa's face before she nuzzled that cheek, snickering against it as both hands were used to hold the woman upon by her ass cheeks, resting against her and letting those soaking, sweaty bodies get used to the temperature of the other. Right now she had managed to overcome her first two orgasms while delivering a devastating one to Odessa, turning things into a mexican standoff, where the final orgasm would decide who the victory of this lengthy, heated match was! For now though, she was perfectly fine with just letting Odessa rest, though with Karina's strap on still inside, just teasing Odessa while she exchanged air.

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:37 am

Odessa was worn down now, panting heavily, her inner thighs covered in her own juices. Her chest heaved. She was tired...but Karina had to be tired, as well. It was unfortunate that Odessa was the one who came second, because it meant that her foe had a slight advantage in freshness. Karina, like Odessa before her, gave her opponent some time to recover. Odessa had to deal with that dildo inside of her sex, though. With every breath, she felt her pussy tighten slightly around the shaft, then relax...

It was going to turn her on again fairly quickly. So Odessa needed to do something to even the playing field. While they were resting, she had plenty of time to adjust, and she wiggled a little bit, pulling her body downward, forcing that dildo inside of her to bend slightly. Odessa, meanwhile, would put one hand at the base of her own jet-black strap-on weapon, aiming it lower, utilizing its slight flexibility to slide it around Karina's, still buried in Odessa's sex—and poke at the beastly woman's sex, as well, threatening to penetrate her at the same time!

"We'll...see about that, Karina..."

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on June 1.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:04 am

A sexual momentum was something Karina was striving now. THere were no breaks now that she was this close to Odessa's final climax and it seemed the woman was ready to begin, which was something that caused Karina to push that length right back into Odessa's sex and make her feel the familiar length once more. " Don't have to.. You're mine now..! " Karina was eager to continue, not even minding that the tip of Odessa's length was poking at her and was on a full on assault to finish her lover off before things went sour and Karina would end up losing.

She was so close to her victory of sexual dominance over Odessa that it spurred her on to give those savage thrusts once more and resume her squashing of Odessa into the broken table, not even caring that it might hurt Odessa since she was so focused on dominating her!

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12