Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:24 pm

"Aaahh...! No...!" Sig could only protest in vain as her jacket was pulled off by Cassandra, who'd then toss it out of the ring. "W-why y-you..." she hissed, only to realize that it might be better to scramble away for now.

Thankfully the taller woman didn't pursue her, as she took off some of her clothing as well much to Sig's confusion. Whether she's doing that to mess around with her or just leveling the playing field, at least she gave the blonde a sight to behold while she trying to recuperate for a bit. The cold was worse now that she's practically just on her bikini set, but there's no other way than to deal with it as it was.

"Y-yeah...? We can cuddle all we like... after I beat y-your a-ass...!" Sig retorted, before launching herself towards Cassandra in an attempt to grapple her to the ground or something.

Unfortunately, the ice on the floor was starting to get a bit slippery now due to the actions that took place on the ring. Sig felt her leg slipped as she went towards Cassandra, causing her to yelp as she's falling towards the taller woman!

"Woaaah...!"

Back to top Go down

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Sig continued her tuff act in front of Cassandra, which was still pretty cute. But as the blond charged her, she started to slip fall towards Cassandra. Reflexively reaching out to help, she caught Sig under her arms. Picking her up slowly, she would say while laughing a bit, "Careful now, the ring isn't as nice as I can be."

Walking with Sig in her arms, Cassandra placed her once again on the top of the corner. But this time, she faced Sig towards the crowd, so that she couldn't push her off. Cassandra would then press her breasts into the blond's back, while at the same time, groping Sig's breasts with a passion. "See? I am much better."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Sig didn't fall completely to the ground thanks to Cassandra, but that didn't mean she's off the hook yet. If anything, she had just threw herself literally into the woman's hands as it was, which was the last thing she needed to do considering how much in the lead her opponent was.

"Waah...? P-put me down...!" she whined as the tall woman put her on top of the turnbuckle while facing the roaring crowds. "What are you d-uaaahh..." the blonde moaned instead as she felt the breasts of Cassandra pressed against her back while the woman's hands groped her bikini covered chest. "N-nooo... oohh... s-stoopp..." she said without too much of a conviction.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Cassandra just loved making this girl feel good, especially when she made such good sounds. "Oh yeah, keep moaning like that, sexy!" she told Sig in a lustful command. She wondered what you called a dominant person who liked using pleasure more than pain on a submissive person. Or was it the same either way? She just knew she loved treating Sig like this! "You know what I think I'm gonna call you sexy from now on. I know I have for the entire match, but that's because its true!" she explained as she got more forceful in her groping.

But not wanting to let Sig get used to any position, Cassandra decided to adjust her little blond toy a bit. Grabbing Sig's legs, she would fix them to the corner and she let Sig fall only to get stuck upside down. Cassandra would then ask her lustfully "Now tell me, would you like soft treatment or rough treatment? It's your pick sexy!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:00 am

Sig kept moaning, but not really because she's obeying Cassandra's command as it's just a natural reaction to what the woman was doing with her body. The rougher the groping, the louder her moan became. Cassandra, however, didn't seem all satisfied with just hat, though, as she would then arranged Sig a bit so she was hanged upside down in the corner!

"Uwaahh...?! P-put me down...!" the blonde whined again, trying to squirm on the corner although that didn't really have an effect to her situation. "E-eh..." a dumbfounded expression once again appeared on her face as Cassandra a question one normally wouldn't ask in a match. "A little of both, actually..." Sig muttered, only to realize that it wasn't the place for this kind of talk. "I m-mean, put me down, now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:42 pm

"No no no, you can't change your answer" Cassandra would say teasingly. Giving Sig a quick kiss on the lips before heading to a better area. Then getting a tight hold on Sig's waist, she'd start to lick Sig's still covered sex. Doing as much as she could, Cassandra wanted to hear the girl scream in pleasure

After a bit, though, she wanted to feel the real thing, not the clothes that got in the way. "Mmmm, tell me how you like this, sexy." Cassandra would say as she slowly moved the bikini bottom out of the way. Then continuing the pleasure she was giving to Sig, she somewhat wanted the girl to start being completely submissive. That would be nice she thought to herself.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:56 pm

The peck on her lips at least silenced Sig for a short while, although she'd start moaning again the moment Cassandra licked her bikini clad crotch. Her trapped form wriggled cutely on the corner, and her expression started to turn silly from the stimulation.

"Uaahh... aaahhnn...!" then her voice picked up its volume as Cassandra directly licked her sex, her squirming became more apparent as she became more and more aroused. "N-nooot t-theeree...! Oooh...!" the blonde let out as she felt the tongue of the taller woman hit a sensitive spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:08 pm

As Cassandra continued to lick Sig's sex, she was starting to get aroused herself as the blond moaned loudly, even making a face that showed how into it she really was. But as Cassandra continued, Sig reacted wildly as she must have hit a sensitive spot for the girl.

"Yes there" Cassandra would say in response to Sig's plea. She wanted Sig to erupt from pleasure this time, and this blond's plea had too many moans to be serious. "Just let it out sexy! I know you want to cum, I just want to help you get some release!" Cassandra would say tirelessly trying to get Sig off. She was close too! Cassandra could tell how wet Sig was, and not all of it was saliva. An orgasm wouldn't win her the match, but it would be so hot to watch this girl explode in ecstasy!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 pm

"Hiiiiiiyy....!" Sig cried as Cassandra kept her relentless sexual attack, driving her closer and closer to the point of no return. "I'm.... I'm... c-cuummminggg...!!!" she finally let out in ecstasy as her body began to twitch and buck in the corner, her lower half almost humping Cassandra's tongue.

Her juices flew out in no time, and the blonde continued to moan and writhe until her climax finally subsided. She shivered and panted once it's over, blissful from the orgasm and not caring about anything else but the pleasure for a while. Not even the cold, or the roaring audience.

"G-gawwddd... s-so g-gooodd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Cassandra continued her sexual attack, while Sig moaned and even started humping her tongue. Cassandra would have started humping her face, as well, but the blond suddenly started twitching and bucking. Finally cumming, Sig's juices erupted all over Cassandra's face.

"Ohhh, your pretty messy when you cum." Cassandra would say using her hands to wipe off Sig's cum before it could get in her eyes. But after wiping the cum from her face, she saw how blissful Sig looked. While looking at her work Cassandra would put her finger in her own mouth, letting her taste Sig's cum. God she liked this girl, what else could she do with her though?

Deciding she had been upside down for long enough, Cassandra lifted her up, and unhooked her from the corner. Then lowering herself into the corner, she'd hug the weary Sig from behind as she sat down with her on her lap. It was very cold on her bum, but all she cared about was the heat coming from Sig's body. But, at the same time she felt a bit jealous of the blond. She was in so much ecstasy, yet Cassandra hadn't gotten much in return.

"Hey...sexy" Cassandra would whisper as she let the blond rest. "I'm really enjoying this, but I haven't had the same 'release' that you've had..." she continued in a lustful tone. "Do you have any idea how to help me with this?" She would ask, hoping Sig could deliver some pleasure this time.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next