by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG - Page 6 Empty Re: Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 pm

"Haahh... h-haa...?" Sig let out as Cassandra suddenly stopped and rolled her over instead.

Her predicament was far from over, though. The woman then folded her up again, this time sitting on top of her while facing her sex. Sig squirmed as it's her back's turn to be chilled, but the moment Cassandra inserted her fingers into her pussy, she twitched and moaned again.

"Iyaaahhnn...! Ahhmmmm..."

The woman pumping her digits in and out her sex reduced the blonde into a moaning and writhing mess in no time. With Cassandra also licking and sucking her almost leaking sex, it didn't take too long for Sig to achieve another climax.

"G-gawwddd...! C-cummmiinggg...!!!" she cried blissfully as her lower half began to hump the fingers of Cassandra, her juices flowing out once more. "Ooooohhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG - Page 6 Empty Re: Ice Ice Baby - Cassandra vs SIG

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Cassandra could feel that Sig was close to cumming. The way she moaned and twitched, she new the blond would erupt any second. Then as Sig cried in ecstasy, Cassandra's face was once again covered in the blond's juices. She kept her digits in for a few moments though, letting the blond hump them even after her climax.

Wanting one more lick to her opponent's sex, Cassandra slowly placed her tongue on Sig's sex, slowly moving it across the top, entering briefly. "Mmmm, I love how you taste, sexy" she would say as she released Sig from the hold. Then wiping the cum from her face with her hand, she'd wipe a little of it onto Sig's lips. "Here try some..."

Now standing up, Cassandra looked at Sig in her current state, wondering what to do with her. She could probably get her to quit now, but after all the pleasure she just went through, Cassandra thought she should toy with Sig for a bit. Just to really get the blond in the mood. Putting her heeled boot on Sig's breast she would ask, "Tell me Sig do you still think you can win, or are you ready to be a good girl?" Wondering if she could get the blond to stop resisting and give herself up completely.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Sig let out a long drawn moan as Cassandra licked her sex slowly after her orgasm subsided, her body wriggling sluggishly as she was quite exhausted from the second climax. The tall woman rubbed some of her own cum to her lips made her groaned a bit in protest, but there's little she could do in her weakened state.

As Cassandra then towered over her and put a boot on her chest, Sig blushed deeply, getting turned on a little again from the sight of the dominant woman. Her back kinda felt numb by now, or maybe it's just her body feeling so hot she couldn't really feel the icy floor she's lying on anymore.

"H-haa... h-haaa..." she panted, looking rather tired as she stared at Cassandra. "I-I c-can still go on..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:03 pm

"Oh I'm sure you think that..." Cassandra would say to the blond, not believing Sig had an ounce of fight in her, "But I don't agree" Sig looked pretty tired, and Cassandra thought that she was at her physical limit. But on the other hand, she also thought the blond's sexual limit could keep going, and maybe she could persuade the blonde with something big.

Slowly getting onto her, she would adjust herself so she could sit on Sig's face. Just a bit, though, leaving most of her face uncovered as she stared at the blonde. "I mean in your state, I could keep doing these little holds and orgasms on you until you give in..."

Pausing for second to let the words sink in, she would finally say "But I'm a little impatient, so I'm going to use a really big one on you, where you can just lose yourself in pleasure..." Cassandra would say, her lust filling every word. "Doesn't that sound nice?" she would ask, even though she would do this regardless of Sig's answer.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Sig felt a shiver from hearing Cassandra's threatening words. That sounded delicious to her submissive side, actually, but of course she couldn't really show that. The blonde did gulp and try to squirm a bit under her tall opponent, but she definitely lacked the strength to push the woman even if she tried.

"Ugh... d-do your w-w-w-worst..." she replied, a surge of heat splashed on the back as she challenged Cassandra defiantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:33 pm

As Sig defied Cassandra, she simply responded with, "I think you mean my best". Getting up from the blonds face, Cassandra would then head towards her legs. Grabbing one in each of her hands she would say, "Oh we're both going to love this..."

Then pulling her up a bit by the legs, Cassandra would put one of her legs between Sig's, as she planned to scissor the girl. Scissoring the blonds sex as she stayed standing was the hottest position she could think of, and she hoped Sig would feel the same. "Here I come!" she would exclaim as she began to rub herself against Sig.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Sig could see what Cassandra was going to do, and it only made her excitement rose up. The moment the woman's sex met hers, she moaned loudly and arched her back a bit. It felt as if her pussy was electrified for a second. As Cassandra then began to grind their sexes against each other, the blonde was once again reduced to a moaning and writhing mess on the ring!

"Aaahnn...! Ooohh...! Y-yeess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 pm

Cassandra felt amazing as she scissored her opponent. And the feeling seemed mutual, as Sig began to act as she was in ecstasy. Moaning and writhing, the blond couldn't seem happier! "Oooh yes! L-let me hear you...I...I want to hear y-you m-more..." Cassandra would say moaning as much as Sig was.

Speeding up her movements, she would rub harder on Sig as she continued her dirty work. Cassandra could feel her sex dripping, but she couldn't tell how much of it was her as the blond's Sex seemed hot and wet, as well. "Ohhh gawwd! T-tell me h-how you like it S-sig, am I d-doing you h-hard enough!" she would ask, wanting to know if Sig wanted even more out of her. Which she'd be happy to give.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:12 pm

"Aahhnn...! Y-yess...! I-I l-love it...!" Sig cried in ecstasy in response to Cassandra's harder grinding. "G-gawwddd s-soo goooodd..."

Right now she was putty in the woman's hand. Nothing else matter except the ever growing pleasure as it was. Her sex was steaming hot and became more sensitive with each stroke, but she's definitely loving it. Another orgasm so quick after her previous one probably would be enough to take out the fight in her, but Sig didn't care about it. The match was already a lost as far as she's concerned anyways.

"Ohhh...! I-I'm g-g-going to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:50 pm

"Y-yes...Yes! You f-feel s-so Gooodd!" Cassandra would yell, greatly enjoying Sig's responses. Grinding even harder as her opponent melted in her hands. "I-I'm g-gonna make you s-scream" she would say panting as she continued. "S-scream my n-name, sexy!"

On the edge of a climax herself, Cassandra would pull out all the stops as she would grind them both to orgasm. Wanting to feel this sensation as long as she could, though, Cassandra tried her best to hold her climax until she could no longer stand. "Ohhh gaawd, I-I'm gonna..." she would say so close to the finish as she accelerated one final time.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next