by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lion and the rabbit! Amy Evans vs Death Bunny

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Lion and the rabbit! Amy Evans vs Death Bunny - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lion and the rabbit! Amy Evans vs Death Bunny

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:04 am

The bell rang and Death Bunny let her go, not that she was going anywhere in her current state, at least until all her bells were ringing. Laying there she reached up and went for her wig as she slowly took it off her face to get the hair out of here face. Though still trying to get up she hadn't made much progress until D.B Up and decided to bring her attention back to her with her demands to wake up, apparently she had something else to say.

Groaning as the blaring music did not help her aching head she slowly pushed herself up so that she was sitting on her rear as she held her head and let her eyes re focus before looking up at Death bunny who was fully dressed, at least as much as she was wearing when she arrived. "By all means enlighten me on what you want to say. I'm not doing much else." she said as she kept her eyes on her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Lion and the rabbit! Amy Evans vs Death Bunny - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lion and the rabbit! Amy Evans vs Death Bunny

Post by killcarrion Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:04 am

Seeing Amy bristle and pout while finally yanking off that ridiculous wig, sitting there like an obstinate child talking smack to an adult...D.B. pondered for the entire match as to what was it about Amy that didn't quite make her hate her guts. She had all the irritating qualities that made her want to rearrange her face, but there was something about her that seemed horribly familiar. It took taking a beating from her to finally pinpoint what is was though.

"You...are a headstrong...stubborn...insufferable...ill-tempered musclehead who picks fights purely for the thrill and doesn't have the faintest clue when she's in over her head and when to stay down. No matter how much you get beaten to a pulp..."
D.B. authoritatively bellowed down at the sitting lion lady with grim and ominous sincerity...before exhaling deeply and slumping her shoulders. Now having more of a defeated, tired expression.

"...*sigh*...I swear to God...it's like looking into a mirror." D.B. than extended her hand from her trench coat to help Amy back to her feet, the bunny girl finally understanding why she both liked...and kinda hated Amy at the same time. "Congrats. That was the most fun I've had since joining this dump. Feel free to hit me up for a rematch sometime. The end result won't change, of course. But I'll still get a kick out of it." D.B. said with a grim smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:24 am

Amy looked at Death Bunny all throughout her little rant as she tried to categorize her. She raised an eyebrow at the whole thing and look annoyed. She really decided it was worth her time to say all that? What was she looking to get something off her chest that she was too busy getting her ass kicked in the match to say then? Amy was about to say something or get up and in her face about her comment when she suddenly sighed and pretty much said the two were alike, which gave the blonde Lion pause to say the least.

Still she took her hand unsure if the whole thing was sincere or not considering the previous comments but her voice didn't seem to have any signs of a second meaning. Though she scoffed as she spoke. "Well it wasn't my best showing but I can assure you are delusional if you think the result would be the same. I nearly got you this time, next time could easily go to me." Amy said confidently reaching down to grab her wig, if she was going to fight in that thing again she was going to make sure to get something to keep it secured.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:45 am

With a heaving groan from her weary arm, D.B. hauled Amy back to her feet with nary a hint of subterfuge. She said what she meant and meant what she said. D.B. saw a lot of herself in the fiery lioness, to the point where it was kind of scary. Especially early on in her career before years of experience tempered her surly attitude. And if that's the case, Amy might just have the potential to one day be throwing down with the best this business has to offer. And certainly the potential to beat D.B. one day...not that the bunny girl was gonna tell her that any time soon. 

"Ha...I forgot to add "comedian" to my list of names to call you, cause the concept of you beating me is downright hilarious."
D.B. smugly stated while turning to leave the ring, pushing down on the top rope to hop over it before turning back to Amy over her shoulder.

"C'mon...you know the rules. Loser buys the winner a drink. You can show me where you got into this supposed bar fight of yours...if that's even true." D.B. could absolutely go for a smooth pint right about now, and was even willing to share her drinking time with someone else for once in a loooong time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:49 am

Amy had every intention of cashing in that offer soon enough if not as soon as possible. She wasn't someone who took a loss lying down especially when she felt she had a chance of winning. Though for now it was best to just lick her wounds, not where a long wig the next time around, and keep on pushing towards the dominance she knew she had in her.

"Well I have to admit the thought of me standing over your beaten body gets a few chuckles out of me. a glorious sight for sure." She said to herself as she rolled her arm and rubbed her neck as they walked out. "I don't remember that part of the deal but whatever. And uh, its more then just one bar so ill just take you to the best of the three." She said as she walked out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6