by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Sun Sets Peacefully (Jimmy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Sun Sets Peacefully (Jimmy) Empty The Sun Sets Peacefully (Jimmy)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:14 am

There was a lot to see in the city. Wether it would be a metropolis of people and things and products to buy, or a massive event at the Friction Complex. There was always something to do. But doing those things involved moving. And moving involved not being able to stop and see whats around you.

Like the sun setting just over the horizon. And what better place to see that than the park?

Juniper sat on the hood of a black Corvette Stingray. Her own. With two other cars she kept in rotation at a garage outside of the city. It was nice to take the Stingray out for a drive sometimes. The redhead sat on the hood, watching the sky become a beautiful orange and red as the sun set over the skyline of the city and the horizon.

Juniper for once felt at peace. Although, there was a lot going through her mind still. And she just needed someone to speak to about it. But no one she knew had the time nor the understanding...

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Sun Sets Peacefully (Jimmy) Empty Re: The Sun Sets Peacefully (Jimmy)

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:12 am

Vairea had decided to take a jog that day. It was a beautiful day, and the sunset almost rivaled the ones back in Tahiti. Almost. However, in the course of her jog through the park, she spotted somebody, sitting alone on what looked like a very nice car. She looked kind of lonely, or troubled, or something. Now, Vairea wasn't usually the type of person to approach people, but she felt like it was only kind.

Vairea decided to think about it. She jogged another lap, deciding whether she would approach the woman, and hoping she didn't notice her staring. About halfway through her lap, she made the decision. Yes, she was going to talk to her.

Once she finished the lap, she slowed down and gave a nervous wave at Juniper. "H-hi. Uh, I'm Vairea. Y-you looked kind of lonely or something, so— so uh, do you you need somebody to talk to?" Oh God, she sounded like a mess. She probably looked a mess, too, with sweat all over her from her jog... oh God, this girl might think she's some kind of creep! "Uh, i-if you're not, I-I-I can go. It's no big deal." she said, pointing with her thumb towards the path she was on.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Juniper layer across the hood, her back against it. Of course there were other people at the park. But she didnt think that any of them would actually come up and talk to her. Her head perked up when some in called to introduce themselves to her.

The redhead made a small grunt as she pushed off of the car, wiping the area that she was laying on.

"Hey. Im Juniper." She turns a bit to now fully face Vairea. Juniper's height sorta made the other woman just seem that much more...Smaller. "You'd be right to say I could use someone to talk to." Juniper smiles very faintly. "I saw you running around. Exercising?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Oh jeez, she was really tall. Juniper towered 7 inches over Vairea, which certainly didn't help her situation. "N-nice to meet you." she stuttered, looking up. "Uh, great. I..." You can still back out of this, Vairea. No! "I was hoping f-for that." she continued.

"Yeah, I jog t-to keep in in shape, you know?" she laughed half-heartedly. "I have to stay pretty for my— for my fans." she explained, smiling. "Uh, what did you want to talk about?" she asked, still probably looking and sounding like a nervous wreck. Oh, if only she wasn't so tall! And her hair so... spiky.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:32 pm

"Fans?" Juniper parroted.

She didnt really want to ask the question, but... "Are you a...Wrestler at Friction? If so, then lets get out of the way that I am, too." Juniper shoves her hands into the pockets of her short shorts. "There's a good deal I want to talk about. But I dont want to do it here..."

Juniper runs her hand along the curvature of the car's hood. "Wanna go for a ride? We can go wherever you want to go."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Oh, she was a wreslter! Vairea's eyes lit up, and she smiled a little more geniunely. "Y-yeah! I am! I love wrestling!" she said with real enthusiasm. She got a little less excited when Juniper got back to the task at hand, but she still looked less nervous than she was when she had approached her.

"Oka— okay. Sure. Uh, I don't know where I want to go... maybe my apartment?" Oh God, that sounded flirty. "Uh, n-n-not like anything sexual, I mean, uh, it's just a good quiet place." she tried to save her hide from the implication.

"If— if you have a better place, I'm open to, to, uh, to suggestion." she trailed off, avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry, I probably— I'm probably weirding you out, aren't I?" she asked, laughing. "I-I just get so nervous around new people..."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:52 pm

Juniper just let Vairea talk. She let the silence loom and settle. After a moment, Juniper let out one loud: "Ha!" Before giving the smaller girl a pat on the back. "It dont spun nothing sexual to me. You wouldn't try nothing on me...Would ya?"

She walks around to the car. Juniper opens the door to the driver's seat. "Get in."

"You live in the complex or off grounds? I'll take us wherever."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:45 pm

The "Ha!" and the following pat made Vairea jump and squeak (respectively), showing just how nervous she was. "Oh, no, no, I-I'm not into girls." she laughed half-heartedly, rubbing the back of her neck. Vairea was really scaling new heights when it came to awkwardness. It was like some sort of damn movie!

At the same time, however, Juniper didn't seem to care. In fact, she seemed... charmed? "Okay." Vairea said, climbing into the beautiful old car. "I live off grounds." she said, a tiny bit of pride in her voice. "My own apartment."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Juniper, after patting Vairea on the back, looked at that same hand for a second. Maybe she just didn't know her own strength sometimes? No matter, Juniper was pretty chill. Even if the other woman was acting slightly erratic and mostly nervous. "I ain't either. But you never know who is. And that is the scary part, ya know?"

She waits for the shorter woman to get in the car before turning the key, letting the car roar to life. She revved the engine and began to drive. The redhead sitting back in the chair, part of the red leather interior. "Alright." She opens the Maps on her phone, prompting Vairea to input her address.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:46 pm

"Y-yeah, I guess so. Lots of lesbians in our company." she said, laughing a little. She was beginning to warm up to Juniper after finding out that the redhead was quite chilled out. "Although, it's not really scary, just awkward. Y-you know, when somebody flirts with you and have to turn them away..." Vairea trailed off, thinking of the times that that had happened to her. She always felt bad turning girls away. Oh well, it's not like they had a shortage of other girls to hit on.

Vairea took the phone. "Thanks." she said, typing in her address. Her building was situated next to one of Tokyo's rivers, and it had an alright view. Best of all, it wasn't even that far away from the park. "Uhh, there." she said, finishing up and handing the phone back to Juniper. "Thanks again."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next