Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow - Page 3 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:19 am

Odessa had her opening. She took it, lunging at Isabella from behind, grabbing her fellow white-haired amazon, putting her in a choke hold which would hopefully force her to be a little bit more obedient as her other hand slid down her back, gave her backside a quick grope and a teasing spank, then slipped inside Isabella's underwear to go to work. That thong did not hinder Odessa at all as her fingers entered her lover's pussy, stroking it fondly, familiarly, even from a less-than-typical angle.

Isabella's body convulsed in shock as that finger entered her. Odessa shook her head and tsked. Her friend should not have been surprised. Isabella, after all, had been kissing her pussy lips mere seconds earlier. If the Northern Queen wanted to start sexfighting, Odessa would bring it back to her, harder and better than Isabella could hope to match! As Isabella yelled, Odessa would snicker in Isabella's ear, before letting her head drift down so that she could open her mouth and bite down, firmly but nowhere near hard enough to break the skin, on Isabella's neck. She sucked on it, intending to give Isabella a hickey.

Isabella managed to pull away from the choke hold, but that hardly mattered to Odessa now. She tried to plunge her finger deeper into Isabella as she grinded on her friend's back as if they were in a sultry dance club.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow - Page 3 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Odessa had a knack for sticking to Isabella like glue and that seemed especially true tonight. She managed to get that arm from around her throat but Odessa was still pressed tightly against her back, those giant tits of her's sliding up and down Isabella's backside. It was more a distraction than anything else but it was an effective one, as was the single finger diving ever deeper inside her sex, Isabella chewing on her bottom lip as she did her best to ignore it all. "Don't get too comfortable back there." She grumbled out, giving Odessa's stomach a few hard nudges with her elbow.

She then switched gears, stopping with the elbows to instead shove her ass back against Odessa's crotch and begin to grind away, thrusting her hips backwards to pound away. Chocolate splashed between their bodies, further splattering over the both of them while Isabella reached over her shoulder to grab Odessa by the back of her head and pull her into a deep and incredibly wet kiss.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:21 am

Odessa's fingers were now firmly buried in Isabella's pussy, knuckles working their way inside to tease those folds in a way Odessa knew from long, long nights' worth of experience would be particularly effective. Still, that was almost the least exciting thing about the position they were in, especially after Isabella gave up trying to elbow Odessa's tummy and put distance between them, and instead took the exact opposite approach—grinding her fine, pale booty right up between Odessa's legs. The ebony woman almost swooned, as she kept herself glued to Isabella's back, tracing circles in that creamy skin with her diamond-hard nipples, and thrusting her hips forward to smack her crotch into that big gyrating ass.

"Mmmm...how could I be anything but comfortable with you?" Odessa purred, as she nibbled on Isabella's neck. She thrust her crotch forward hard, smacking it into Isabella's bum, moaning right into her friend's ear as she did. "We really do need to go to a club, you know...go dancing together..."

She was having a great time, and when Isabella turned her head around and started kissing, initiating a luscious liplock which Odessa gladly added a little tongue to, the Brit almost forgot what her hand was doing. Almost. As chocolate splattered all over them, Odessa would swirl her fingers around, pressing them deeper, then pulling out...and trying to find Isabella's clit with her middle finger, giving it just the lightest touch...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:10 am

Isabella just growled in answer to Odessa's further teasing, so tired of hearing the British woman run her mouth already that she locked their lips together in a sloppy kiss to keep her from saying anything further. She liked the girl quite a bit, not that she would ever admit that straight up, but Odessa really knew how to get under her skin and Isabella wasn't really sure when the woman's words had gained such power to mess with her. At least she couldn't keep talking with Isabella's tongue down her throat, though that didn't do much to slow down the fingers currently working inside her pussy, the inner walls of which were now coated in chocolate sauce. It was quite the strange sensation but not unpleasant, quite the opposite actually which was evident from her low groaning into the kiss, the warmth of the chocolate only heightening the feeling of those fingers stuffing her sex.

There was the temptaion to just rest there a while, to just enjoy the feeling of those fingers pumping in and out of her womanhood until her honey gushed forth as she climaxed...but that would be boring. If Isabella craved anything it was a drag out fight and she was not going to just let this match turn into the pair just making one another feel good. No she wanted this to be a war and hoped Odessa could give it to her.

With both hands Isabella grabbed hold of the woman's wrist and threw herself forward, pulling those fingers out of her pussy before any more damage could be done. Turning around she rose to her feet and just yanked on Odessa's arm, her feet sunken into the cake as she tried to drag Odessa back into the ring and hopefully front first through the warm cake.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:57 am

Odessa really wished that Isabella would admit that she liked Odessa as much as Odessa liked her. Of course, maybe Odessa went about expressing her own feelings in a way which made her friend more defiant, constantly teasing her and playing with her and generally acting like a giggly, horny little schoolgirl whenever she divulged to Isabella just how much she cared for her. Their constant sexfighting might have made her seem less serious than she really was. Odessa could tell that Isabella was reluctant to return her affections in the same way. She wanted to work on that...but now really wasn't the time.

Maybe when she had vanquished Isabella she would force the Northern Queen to tell her just how much she loved her. Though that might contribute to the problem, rather than the solution.

When words failed, their bodies could do the talking. Right now, Odessa felt that her body was in sync with Isabella's, as she grinded her pussy against her lover's ass, heating up those firm, round butt cheeks and moistening her own sex, while her chocolate-covered fingers plumbed Isabella's depths, coating her already delicious womanhood with chocolate, encouraging Isabella's juices, which Odessa already felt beginning to leak all over her fingers.

Odessa tried to keep the rhythm going, and keep Isabella under her power, but her proud lover fought back, throwing her own body down, pulling away from Odessa's expert ministrations, tugging Odessa's arm along with her. Suddenly, Isabella yanked Odessa forward and down, dragging her front first through the cake, Odessa gasping as her two ample, pillow-like breasts acted like a snow plow, slamming through the thick layers of cake, pushing a mass of spongey dark cake and delicious, silky frosting in front of her as her face, too, got splattered with chocolate!

"Gah! Isabella...!" Odessa gasped, as she tried to turn her body around, looking to grab onto Isabella's wrist and drag her down beside her, unwilling to let her prey get away so easily!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:18 am

There was just something immensely satisfying about dragging Odessa face first through the pool of rich chocolate cake. Perhaps it was how the sight of the woman's bountiful breasts scooping up buckets of cake and chocolate sauce got her tempature rising, or maybe it was the sound of Odessa gasping out her name, but something about it just set her body ablaze. Of course Odessa wouldn't just let her have her fun and far too soon for her tastes the woman was tugging at her wrist, yanking her down into the mess beside her. She shook off the woman's hand but was already going down, hands sinking into the spongy cake that was still quite warm to the touch, on her knees as she set her eyes upon her frequent lover.

"Oh you're going to pay for that, I was just starting to have fun dragging you around. Your breasts makes for quite the plow you know, maybe we've found you a back up job in case this whole wrestling thing doesn't pan out for you." Isabella said with a broad grin on her face, chuckling as she tried to wipe some of the chocolate splattered over her body only to realize she was just making it worse with her chocolate coated hands.

"Well guess this is worthless too now." She said, stripping off her bikini that was just hanging from her body at that point. " Now come here and let me ravage you, I know you just want to lay back and let me have you." Isabella just laughed as she threw a punch from her knees, jamming her left hand into one of Odessa's cake covered tits followed by a quick tug at the woman's hair with her right hand.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 01, 2018 6:33 am

Odessa was not able to drag Isabella down through the sweet muck the same way she had been. Her grip on Isabella brought the paler-complexioned fighter down, to be sure, but while her breasts smacked into the cake, getting covered in luscious chocolate icing, they didn't really slide through it in that same humiliating way. She caught herself with both hands, staying slightly above the surface of the warm dessert, though it didn't really help her all that much.

It seemed like Isabella was having fun. Odessa smiled and giggled at Isabella's sweet little taunt. While a match between them would have to be at least a little vicious, Odessa felt like the two of them could actually relax and play around a little bit, when they were in a situation as ludicrous as this one. "Well, you may not know this, but when you have breasts as big as mine they have a tendency to attract all sorts of objects and...materials," she would reply, adding in a little taunt, then sitting up and wiping some of the largest chunks of cake off. It hardly made a difference. "Not that I wouldn't enjoy a job like that. The world's first cake decorator whose only tools are her tits. Actually, maybe the two of us could invest in it together, go halfsies? We use mine as the base, and yours we use for...decoration." Odessa mimed a motion which could either be squeezing pastry bags to squirt out frosting...or milking a cow.

As Isabella's bikini came off, Odessa would grin and slip off what remained of hers, as well. She had hardly remembered she was wearing it, so losing it was no great sacrifice. Besides, it sounded like this match was about to get hot and heavy. Odessa almost swooned when Isabella spoke like that. "Oh, Isabella, you know I would, but I love you too much to put my needs ahead of yours! I'm afraid I'll have to deny myself that pleasure...so that I may be the vehicle which carries my true love to heaven. Now, why don't you lie down a—aannff!!" Odessa got a little carried away with her ode to Isabella, and she paid for it, with a fist in her tit and a hand in her hair! Odessa yelped as she felt a crater form in her breast, her nipple almost inverting for an instant under her lover's knuckles, a sharp pain flashing through her chest as the yank on her hair pulled her harder onto that fist. Well, she couldn't leave that without a response. Odessa's right fist shot forward, burying itself into Isabella's tit for revenge, Odessa giving her fist a twist as it sank in to really hurt Isabella's sensitive tit flesh! And then, Odessa would throw herself in real close, trying to go body to body with Isabella as her other fist shot up...heading for Isabella's chin, trying to rock her world with a brutal, unexpected uppercut!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 01, 2018 7:22 am

Isabella was indeed having fun. For as frustrating as Odessa could be sometimes with just how persistant she often was with the constant teasing and poking at her, Isabella did genuinely enjoy being with her and could really let loose with the British babe. There weren't many other women around that Isabella could just go all out with and not have to worry about breaking them or hurting their feelings, not that she cared much about either outcome but it got annoying when she was trying to have some fun. With Odessa she could just relax and not have to worry much about her getting hurt, physically or emotionally, and on top of that Odessa had a body that she never got tired of seeing or getting her hands on, and she knew with a certainty the same could be said for how Odessa felt about her. She should remember given just how many times Odessa had reminded her of how much she lusted for the American bombshell.

Case in point with most others Isabella wouldn't bother joking around with them when she could be cementing her domination in the match, but with Odessa she found herself doing so automatically at this point. "As much fun as it might sound to spend all day in a cake shop I doubt we'd ever get any work done. You'd just eat all our cakes and I wonder what would happen to your figure then?" Isabella left that question hanging in the air, now just smirking back at Odessa and oh so curious to see how she might react.

Of course first she had to contend with Odessa's counterattack first, the shot to her own breast coming off as no surprise though that didn't make it ache any less. Odessa twisted her fist to drive it deeper into the thick mound of tit flesh, grinding down upon the stiff nipple in the process which drew a sharp gasp from Isabella as well as a pained moan she tried to hold back with no luck. Not that she had to deal with it too long before an uppercut to her chin made Isabella release Odessa's hair and sent her staggering back, rubbing her jaw as she fell backwards onto her ass but kept sitting up.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 01, 2018 7:42 am

Odessa didn't respond to that little fat joke until after her uppercut had slammed into Isabella's chin, knocking the American woman back on her big, round ass, sending cake splattering around her and oozing up into her private parts. "You know, Isabella, I can't say the concern didn't cross my mind. If we used your tits to decorate all the cakes, I don't think I could resist anything that was Isabella-flavored..."

Odessa may have been laying it on a little thick, but she couldn't help it. Sometimes she got the sense that Isabella didn't understand the full extent of Odessa's love for her. It wasn't all just lust and horniness. Odessa knew that the two of them had a deep, emotional, romantic connection, something special that she wanted to foster, and she laid it on so thick to make sure Isabella didn't think this was some sort of psychological game the British woman was playing with her. This was the real deal.

"But you know what they say is the best exercise, yes? What burns more calories per minute than any other form of exertion...?" She let Isabella think up the answer herself while she made the next move. Odessa just had to take advantage of the position Isabella was in. And it just so happened her tits were a little overburdened with cake after plowing through it. So Odessa would leap forward, sliding into Isabella's lap with a wet smack of her legs in the cake. Her arms immediately shot outward, wrapping around Isabella's white-haired head. Once she had a good hold, she would yank forward, trying to pull Isabella's face right up into her cake-covered cleavage, smothering her both with hot breast flesh and with delectable, moist cake, hoping to plug up Isabella's nose and mouth completely!

"There you go, my dear, your favorite: chocolate on chocolate...on chocolate." She giggled, and her breasts would quiver gently around Isabella's head. "Now...lick it up, lover. Clean my tits like a good little girl."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:04 am

Isabella did not need more than a second to come up with the answer to Odessa's question yet she said nothing, merely shaking her head at just how cheesy the woman could be while Odessa dove in to press her momentary advantage. "Been keeping up with your cardio?" She answered with a question of her own, a little dash of subtle teasing while she was staring up at a British bombshell with chocolate fudge slathered all over those mountainous tits, the mischievous look in the woman's eyes telling Isabella exactly what was on her mind. Not that there was ever any doubt of what her lover was thinking, when it came to Isabella there were few moments when sex wasn't on the girl's thoughts.

And while she did take pride in the effect she had on Odessa, this was one of those times that was going to work against her.

"Maybe I'm not...gragh! Hungry!" She was struggling to keep her face out of that heavenly valley, grunting out the words as fought the good fight only to ultimately come up short against a very eager Odessa! She shut her eyes at the last second and spared herself one problem but that still left her with a face full of fudge cake, making breathing almost impossible without some considerable effort on her part to pull her face away from that dangerous cleavage.

Each time she managed to pry herself away to catch a quick breath Isabella was forced right back into Odessa's chest, the white haired American letting out muffled protests which got louder after Odessa's request. The last thing Isabella wanted to do was follow anyone's commands in the middle of a match so she shut her mouth, denying Odessa what she wanted, while also sliding her right hand down between the woman's legs to make her pay for what she had just done. Her fingertips slid along Odessa's inner thigh, feeling their way to those inviting pussy lips of her lover and after a few teasing passes up and down the lips Isabella pushed a single chocolate coated finger up to the knuckle inside of Odessa!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next