by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow - Page 2 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:19 am

Odessa knew that what she said would likely be disruptive—in fact, she hoped that it would disrupt Isabella's thought process and make her that much less ready to begin the fight—but, to her, there really was no harm in saying something like that. Those were honest feelings, after all. Whatever way Odessa meant it—as a friend, like a sister, as a fuck buddy, or something even bigger than all of that—she was not making things up just to shake her fellow white-haired wrestler.

Isabella could try to put a label on it, if she pleased. Odessa would not be doing it for her.

Isabella did a good job to draw the figurative first blood in their fight, but she would not get very far before Odessa struck back. The ebony beauty managed to land in a crouching position, then took off like an Olympic sprinter after Isabella, catching up to the other wrestler right as she turned around against the ropes. Odessa leapt—and came down hard, breasts first, on top of Isabella's face!

"Ha!" Odessa would laugh, as Isabella was forced to sit down on the middle rope, and Odessa would stand on the bottom one, pressing her chest down hard on her friend's face. Isabella quickly fought back, bringing two hands up to claw at Odessa's bikini-clad bust, but the Briton would respond promptly, bringing one knee up to try to hit Isabella in the groin and make her a little bit more docile!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow - Page 2 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Isabella Snow

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:57 am

Isabella's fingers didn't have any trouble in finding their targets, Odessa's breasts were far too large for her to be able to miss them, and with a bit of effort she was able to seperate those mounds enough to catch a breath. "How did you..." She began to ask only to yelp and go quiet if one didn't count the low groan coming from her after Odessa drove a knee up between her legs, the impact sending a jolt up her spine resulting in a burst of pleasure in her brain. Gritting her teeth she shook her head and tried to focus on what was in front of her, hooking her fingers around the thin straps of Odessa's sling bikini and tugging them sideways to expose those bountiful breasts in the first moments of the match.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Isabella fought back quickly and tenaciously as Odessa got her in this smother on the ropes, bringing two hands up to Odessa's chest and digging her fingers into Odessa's big, plush breasts. Odessa felt a burn from the rough treatment, but she took it in stride, and her knee right up between Isabella's legs seemed to work beautifully to make Isabella a little more obedient! Odessa heard that groan and chuckled as she would use the opportunity to push her breasts back into place over Isabella's face, eliminating the space the other white-haired woman had made between them so that she might take a breath.

Even in such a compromising position, Isabella was not about to give up so easily. That was one of many reasons Odessa found Isabella so captivating. The beautiful snowy woman grabbed at Odessa's tiny string bikini top and pulled on it, easily sliding the fabric to the side to let Odessa's breasts bounce out, revealing titanic tits and two big, dark nipples that Isabella was surely very familiar with by this time.

"Oh, greedy, greedy, Isabella," Odessa would tease, giving Isabella's head a playful, light smack with the palm of one hand. "If you want them so badly, you're going to have to earn them!" Odessa would pull her chest back, giving her foe a second to breathe, but then would suddenly thrust it forward, trying to give Isabella a rather forceful smack in her face with both breasts!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:33 am

It hadn't taken more than a few minutes for Isabella to let Odessa get into her head, something she had told herself a thousand times before this match to watch out for, and here she was falling into the very trap she had known would be waiting for her. Silently cursing herself for letting Odessa get to her, Isabella had some sense literally knocked into her when Odessa thrust her chest forward, slapping her across both cheeks with her hefty breasts! Her hands slipped from the woman's mounds after having her bell rang, but she shook it off and focused on the task at hand, removing those tits from her face however she could.

"I'm only taking whats mine Odessa, and all of you belongs to me and has since we first met." She said with a bit of arrogance perhaps, but none of that was untrue as far as she was concerned. She didn't bring her hands back up to Odessa's chest though, instead she slid them around the woman's waist to cup that firm ass of hers. For a few moments that was all it would be, just some playful teasing as she squeezed that lovely ass. Then she would suddenly clasp her hands behind Odessa's back and with a mighty heave rise up from the ropes, lifting Odessa up into the air only to then drop down for a sit out powerbomb right into the chocolate cake!
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:12 am

The two white-haired women had been physically very close before, but now that they were in the ring together, it was going to take a different kind of physicality in order for one to overcome the other. Odessa had used her breasts on Isabella in half a dozen different ways before—and Isabella had used Odessa's breasts, as well—but slamming them into Isabella's face with all the force of a punch was new. And, evidently, effective! Isabella seemed somewhat stunned after being clobbered by two massive brown melons, and her hands slipped down off of the ample mounds!

Isabella still had the audacity to taunt Odessa while in such a weak position, and Odessa giggled, brushing one hand down the side of Isabella's head, fingers traveling smoothly through that luscious snowy mane. "So you like to claim, darling..." Odessa would whisper. "And I would be lying if I claimed the thought of being owned by you wasn't thrilling. We both feel this bond between us. But if you want to own me, you are only going to possess whatever parts of me you can beat into submission..."

As Isabella groped her ass, Odessa would lean in and nibble on the Northern Queen's ear. "Good luck," she would whisper.

And then, Isabella lifted her up, and Odessa would yelp in surprise into that same ear before her foe brought her down hard, slamming her into the cake on her back, stunning the ebony beauty as her body flattened into the muck!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:25 am

"Oh thats fine by me....since I'm going to be dominating every last inch of you!" Isabella hadn't meant to but she ended up yelling that last bit about dominating Odessa as she hoisted the woman high up into the air, leaving her hanging for just a moment before she brought her crashing back down into the chocolate cake in a power bomb that sent chunks of the desert flying in every direction. A healthy portion ended up on Isabella's front including a bit of sauce on her right cheek, but the British bombshell was more or less drenched in chocolate where she lay in the pool in front of Isabella.

She didn't have much time to sit back and enjoy the sights though and so Isabella was quick to take full advantage of the situation, rising up onto her knees with her hands sliding down to grab Odessa by the ankles. She'd lift them up and then push them down on top of their owner, working to pin Odessa's ankles by her head in a lovely matchbook while Isabella rested her chin upon the woman's oh so enticing sex, rubbing it up and down for a bit of stimulation after the painful drop.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Momentum swung wildly whenever Odessa and Isabella got together, the two powerful women giving absolutely everything they had to overcome each other, constantly trading off the physical and mental advantage as they constantly schemed and strategized and devised new ways to break out of each other's holds and flip each other's advantages into vulnerabilities. Odessa had humiliated and hurt Isabella with a "tit punch," but now, hardly a minute later, her friend was on top of her, Odessa a little dazed and laying flat on her back in the cake. Isabella took full advantage, grabbing Odessa's ankles and folding them over her body. Odessa got a glimpse of her own soles as she was folded neatly in half, Isabella putting her in a painful matchbook pin—and rubbing her sex on top of that!

"Ooooh!" Odessa cried out, in pain and surprise, wiggling in the dominant hold. She hated being beaten to the punch with one of her own favorite maneuvers, but all was not lost just yet. "Rrrgh...you can't help but try to sex me up, Isabella? You are always a little bit slutty whenever we're together...but you're rarely this direct! Don't complain when this comes right back around to you and I have you underneath me, mewling like a kitten!"

Covered in cake, Odessa was a little bit slippery. And she still had the use of her arms...so she would grab a big chunk of the delicious dessert from underneath her and fling it upward, trying to smash it into Isabella's face and throw her off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 19, 2017 4:46 am

"Oh, did you say something? Sorry but I'm just a little bit...preoccupied at the moment." Isabella had to fight off the urge to fire off a quite deserved angry retort in answer to Odessa's provocation, the woman knew how to push Isabella's buttons and she was in rare form that night. But that was what the woman was aiming for and the best way to deal with that wwas to deny Odessa her prize. Within reason at least, if Odessa kept up this attack on her pride and desire to keep the outside world out of her match then she just wouldn't be held responsible for what she said and did.

Isabella flashed Odessa a smirk and then stepped up things a bit, sliding her chin off of the british bombshell's sex so that her lips could kiss those delicious lips of hers. She started off soft but within a few repeat kisses Isabella was adding her tongue into the affair, sliding the barely there thong out of the way so her tongue could slip inside and swirl about within Odessa.

She might have kept this up for quite a while if it wasn't for the chunk of chocolate cake that was then unceremoniously launched into her face. Isabella rose up away from Odessa, letting go of her legs while she spat out some of the cake that had found its way down the wrong tube, sliding back on her knees.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Odessa knew that every word she said would frustrate or fluster her lovely friend, even though Isabella was the one who should be dominant right now. Odessa knew the sort of effect she had on her fellow white-haired amazon, and she was going to milk it as much as she possibly could, even when she was in a position like this. Especially when she was in a position like this! Distracting Isabella, making her blush and try to formulate a retort, was the best thing Odessa could do right now to aid her chances.

Isabella was obviously intent on ignoring it and staying the course, and she was doing a pretty good job of it, as she slid her chin down and positioned her mouth, now, on top of Odessa's sex. She started with a kiss, making Odessa purr and bat her eyelashes, and when that tongue slid inside her sex, tickling her lower lips and sending little jolts of arousal deep inside of her, Odessa couldn't stop herself from giving Isabella a reward for her efforts, crying out softly, her own mouth opening wide, lips trembling as she squirmed underneath her foe. She picked up that big piece of chocolate cake and slammed it into Isabella's face, finally forcing the woman off of her, the two of them sliding apart.

It took Odessa a moment to get up onto her knees, panting softly, feeling a trickle of warm juices between her legs from Isabella's ministrations. But right now, she needed to go after Isabella, and, thankfully, Isabella was having a bit of trouble with the cake that had hit her face. Odessa would slide forward, trying to lunge and grab Isabella from behind! One arm would wrap around Isabella's neck in a choke hold, while the other would slide downwards, giving her ass a spank, then slipping lower, trying to slide her hand into Isabella's purple thong and press a finger into Isabella's sex from behind!

"Mmmn, well now you've lit my fire, Isabella..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed May 31, 2017 3:22 am

Isabella only took a few seconds to wipe the chocolate from her face but that was apparently all Odessa needed to slide up behind her and get one arm up around her neck and the other hand slapping against her ass. Naturally she wasn't about to just sit there on her knees and let the woman have her way with her, Isabella grabbing onto the wrist of the arm holding her neck almost immediately, pitting her own strength against that of Odessa's as she tried to pull it down away from her throat. She reached down behind her back but Odessa had already moved on, Isabella discovering exactly where a moment later as her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped, a single pleasure filled yell coming from her as Odessa plunged a finger up into her pussy.

The american bombshell rose up higher on her knees instinctively, her body trying to escape that probing finger but to no effect as Odessa could easily keep it lodged deep inside of her. After that first moan Isabella made sure not to let any more escape, at least for the moment, her body struggling against the grasp of Odessa which made Odessa's tits grind even more forcefully against Isabella's back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next