by wrestleryu Today at 2:11 pm

» Heather Sunderland vs Rhiannon Sellsword
by RJD Today at 2:06 pm

» The Ace of Berserk
by SleeperAgent94 Today at 2:01 pm

» Izzi vs. ???
by Kelsea Today at 1:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, Harrier, Liesmith, Lobo, MacbookAir, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

His Sister's Keeper

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: His Sister's Keeper

Post by acuya on Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

And just like that, it was on.

Army knew he’d catch some hell for this. The last thing Carmen wanted was for him to get entangled in her business and whatever Diana was to her - rival, fuckbuddy, maybe even a legit girlfriend - she wouldn’t appreciate the two of them going at it. Dinner at the Rodriguez apartment would be awkward as hell for the next few weeks. Assuming Carmen even cooked for him at all.

But screw it. This was wrestling, and this was how you settled things.

Though, his smile did falter a bit when Diana started taking off her jacket. [color=Red[“Wait, what, you want to go right now?”[/color] He canted his head to the side. ”I want a real match. When I beat you, I want the whole world seeign it goi down.”

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: His Sister's Keeper

Post by scorn53 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Diana on the other hand, had somewhat partially forgotten about Carmen altogether. Of course her fascination with Carmen was somewhat great, but when you pissed Diana off? She'd forget about the world itself.

But where as Carmen had fought Diana quickly, there-and-then, on three occasions, with only one of them actually with an audience, Army it seemed wanted the thrill of a roaring crowd, and more importantly, some witnesses to the Italian's defeat.

Diana was only pissed off by the fact she was so successfully whiled up, only to have the opportunity to vent her rage if anything delayed. Still, she relented. A fight was never at it's fullest unless both participants were completely up for it after all. And the thought of fighting a non-100% foe made the Italian somewhat sick.

She'd step close to Army, her teeth near fully bared as she simply held her jacket in her left hand, whilst firmly pressing her finger into the man's strong chest. "Your sister can fight without cheerleaders chanting her on. I can fucking guess which sibling has all the balls." The Italian would roar, albeit through bared teeth, before turning and somewhat stomping towards the exit.

She may have not verbally said yes to the challenge of a in-ring and in-arena match up, but in Diana's world, she most certainly didn't just say no.

And much like Carmen, Diana suspected that she didn't need to hand out details for this Rodriguez to get in-contact with the Italian and get the actual brawl made official...

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top