by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 5 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by xalex Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Directly after the answer of Lucy Kane would stand up and walk over to his chair and get his black jacked. He would walk back to Lucy and offer her his jacked with one hand. While walking back to her he tried as hard as he could not to look at her in any way. When he reach her he would turn his head away when offering her his jacked. “Here you go… I you want you can quit the match now… nobody would think badly at you if you do. At least me…”, he said calm when she was would take the jacked from him.

Back to top Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 5 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by Brooklynn Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:28 pm

Lucy would gracefully take the jacket and quickly wrap it around her, she would look at the man and blush a little bit.... "Well.... what do you think I should do? I don't want to lose..... but at the same time, its kind of hard for me to continue, even more so when I feel so bad about the way I just attacked you."
Lucy would blush and look away, trying to figure out what she should do.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 pm

Kane looked down to the girl after she put on his jacked. He asked him what she should do… that was a really good question. Kane understood all of her points.. She didn´t want to lose the match… for this there where a handful of reasons. First losing a fight isn´t something good… second of all this still was POW match up….

But he also understood that she was in a bad position right now with her outfit. The boy breathed out deeply. “Okay I can make you two offers about going one… the first we can go one while you keep wearing my jacked… that isn´t the smartest thing to do… you can´t move so well in that thing… and it gives us a higher risk of getting hurt…” Then he would take a break and blush.
“The second option… please listen to me before saying anything or thinking… is that you get rid of you dress ... and I get rid of my shorts… if we would do this… we both would stand here in underwear…. So you won´t be to only one with a unusual ring outfit…
Please before you say anything… in my opinion you don´t have to hide of be ashamed of anything. You really look great and can show it proud to the world…

And then…. Maybe u forgot but this is a pow match so… we are going to see the other naked afterward anyway and go even further…. So if we are going to see the other one striped now or later…. What does it matter? In my opinion striping now would be the best choose now cause so you can still win and get the upper hand later…”

His face was totally red when he said this… but he thought maybe Lucy would think he would be kidding so he would start to open his trousers and pull it down… In the next moment he would stand in white underwear with red hearts in front of his opponent… his trouser lying next to him on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Lucy turned an even brighter shade of red, not out of anger but embaressment. While Lucy didn't want to strip down in front of the man, and while maybe his lust had something to do with it, he was right. If Lucy wanted to win this, she was going to have to strip for him. Also, with the way he was shy, either he was a good actor, or he was distracted by her body. She figured this was the best chance for her to win.

Lucy took a deep breath and removed the jacket and anything left of the dress, reveling her body and white bra and panties to Kane, blushing as she did, as she did Kane would start removing his pants to, showing some basic underwear with red hearts on them. She blushed but then got ready to do some more wrestling.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:01 am

Kane was turning his head away when Lucy was taking of the leftover from her dress. He was blushing even more right now… a beautiful women was undressing right next to him. He needed to swallow when he turned his head back. Keeping his head on the fight was getting pretty hard for the rest of the match.

He had to focus that his chin wouldn´t fall the whole way down to the floor and hit throw it, when he looked at lucy. She was even better looking than he had imagined. She had what he would call a perfect body… she was just perfect all in all… her body her face and she was such a nice person…. “You totally look awesome...” he would whisper quietly, but still loud enough for her to hear it…

Then he would step forward putting each of his hand on one of Lucys shoulders putting a bit pressure on her should like pushing her back…. But not much… “So are u ready?” ,he asked still read like a tomato. If lucy would do the same he would slowly start to put more power behind it and to push her backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:22 am

Lucy would nod and blush, She would put her hands on the man's shoulders and push him, but before long, she found herself being pushed back. Lucy was still a bright red and looking at her opponent who was also a deep shade of red. Lucy knew that despite her size and experience difference, she would still win if she could just become more comfortable of being in front of some one of the opposite sex wearing minimal clothes.

Lucy was pushed up against the back wall, she had to snap out of this, she was in her bra and panties, she had been in front of guys with a skimpy bikini on before! She could totally do this!

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Kane couldn´t take his eyes of lucy´s body, no matter how hard he tried. He always had to watch her with one eye. But still be boy attempt to keep his mind on the match he was in. Kane couldn´t allow himself to lose now. At least not without any fight.

Kane was able to push his opponent backwards a bit till she was with her back against the wall. He needed to smile a bit. Now he had the upper hand in this match. Kane would hold her there for a short moment, keep pushing her against the wall of the bar. But after enjoying his small part victory. He would let go of Lucy´s shoulders, bow down and jump forward. He wanted to get as close to her as he could, then he would try to warp his arms around her waist and lift her up from the ground into a bear hug. He tried to log in the bear hug as tight as he could holding Lucy up into the air. He would keep pushing her against the wall in the new hold.
Kane would start to flush again when he saw that Lucy´s breast were directly in front of his face. The boy tried to turn his face away.
“Wanna give up?”, he asked the girl, while squeezing her as hard as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5