by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 2 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by xalex Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Kane looked over his shoulder when the ref gave the signal that the match should start. He then looked back to his opponent with a smile on his face. He reach out for the bottles of Lucy and his. “I will take these back to the counter, if you would excuse a seconds!” Kane then stood up and walked back over to the counter. He bowed over and put them on the other side of the counter. He then turned back around and walked back to Lucy.
He didn´t sit down again instead he would keep standing. He started to stretch his arms a bit, still keep smiling. After a few moment he stood into the center of the room. His arms in front of him in the usual boxing position.
He looked over to Lucy with a smile.
“Okay I am ready for the show… show me what you are made of!” He waved her over to show her that she should take the frist strike.

Back to top Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 2 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by Brooklynn Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:55 am

Lucy turned an even brighter red when Kane took her half full cup from her and took it behind the counter. If that wasn't bad enough she almost passed out as he walked toward the center of the building and started doing some stretches, showing off his amazingly crafted mussels. He was almost like a dream, He looked over at Lucy and smiled and asked her to start. She quickly stood up and nearly tripped on her high heels instantly. She swore at herself in her head and took off the shoes before stepping up to the man.

She blushed and realized that she had no idea what to do while he was there, ready to make her surrender her body to him. In a moment of confusion, Lucy Lashed out and tried to slap him.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:12 am

Kane watched Lucy when she took her shoes of. These high hells may look great but fighting in them was no good idea. Kane watch his opponent when she walked over to him. He kept his arms up in the boxing position. He was awaiting a punch or kick from her. She he kept his arms at his upper body. Suddenly he felt a impact on his jaw. A loud clap was to her and Kane turned his head to the side. Did I just get slapped in the face? Asked Kane himself, while turning his head back to his opponent. He looked surprised at his opponent, but he didn´t say anything.

Then Kane when for the counter attack. One of his hands went up, aiming for Lucy´s stomach. Kane didn’t put all the force he could behind this punch, it was more a playful punch to see how her reflexes and defense was.
If this punch connected he would take back his hand and go back into his boxing position waiting for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:10 am

Lucy was very surprised that her slap made contact with Kane, she figured that the slap would be blocked or something, but to her surprise, Lucy was able to connect with the slap! Lucy was shocked, The slap didn't do much, but it was better than nothing, so Lucy raised her hand and was about to slap the man again.

Then, suddenly, Lucy felt Kane's fist connect to Lucy's soft and tender stomach, crying out in pain as it happens. Lucy dropped to her knees and held her stomach, She knew this punch could be worst, but it was enough to get her on her knees. She looked up to her opponent and tried to get up, but it would take some time, so if he choose, The purple haired hunk could take advantage.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:07 pm

Kane´s punch connected perfectly into Lucy´s stomach. He felt that she didn´t had her abs flexed so the punch made some bad impact. Kane was really surprised that she didn´t do anything to avoid it.
Kane looked at her when she went down on her knees, holding her stomach and crying out in pain.
The boy bites his lips. He knows that this was a fight… and that he needed to win. But he kind of felt compassion for the girl in front of him. He thought for a short moment and scratched his head.

“You don´t fight very often… I thought you would be more… experienced…”, Kane made steps forward to his opponent and reach out with his hand. He offered Lucy to help her beck on her feet. “DO you want that I show you some tricks?”, he asked her with a friendly smile. If she took his hand he would help her stand back up from the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Lucy blushed and looked up to the handsome man that was offering her a hand up. She took his hand and stood, completely regretting it one second later. She shouldn't be letting her opponent help her like this. As she got up she pulled away and backed up, she had to look strong in front of her opponent! She looked back at him and heard what he said and blushed, "N...no! I want you to show me what you got!" At this point, she would try to throw a left hook at Kane,

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Kane needed to smile on Lucy when he heard what she was answering. She really was amazing… she was really self-confident. But Not in a cocky… Kane respect that she wanted him to give everything he got… and he would not hold back on her from this point.
He just wanted to get ready for continue the fight, when suddenly he was hit at the right side of his head. This time Lucy hit him with a hard hook. And that made some impact. The boy turned his head a bit around and struggled backward. HE wasn’t prepared for such a punch. Kane hold his face where he was beaten. He slowly turned his head back to his opponent, with kind of a smile. “Okay that one was good!”, kane admitted when he put his arms in front of him to protect himself and get ready. Now he waited till Lucy made her next step. While waiting he watched her closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Lucy was shocked, she didn't think that she was going to connect like that! She backed off a little bit, trying to get some distance and thought, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now and sort of stood with him for a minute, before attempting a leg kick to whichever leg he had out. It wasn't incredibly hard, especially seeing that Lucy's soft leg was connecting to Kane's muscular one.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Kane watched Lucy very closely waited for her next attack. He kept his defense up to catch her next punch she would throw at him. But surprisingly Lucy backed up a bit. She went away from the boy who looked with a surprised looked after her. Why is she going away, went throw Kane´s mind. He didn´t lower his guard and expected a move with some momentum.

Then Lucy fires a fast kick at him. She was aiming for his right leg which was standing in front of him. Kand didn´t expect a attack like this, he thought she would kept punching him, so the kick hit him unexpected. Although it wasn´t a strong kick, because the boy wasn´t prepared his leg gave in and he needed to put down his knee on the floor to not fall over forward.

After the first slap Kane had thought that Lucy wasn´t much of a fighter… but he really had underestimated her… and now he was going to pay for it. Although her attacks weren´t the strongest, but they were fast and they hit him pretty well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:00 am

At this point, Lucy wasn't surprised the man was going down so easily, he apparently didn't have a lot of defense, although that punch was a good hit. Lucy would let the man drop to a knee and as he was getting up, go up and grab the back of his head with a hand. If that worked, She would shove him as he was getting up and the most off balance and easiest to move and attempt to shove him (Almost like an Irish whip,) into the bar.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next