Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 4 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by xalex Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:17 am

Kane look up suddenly he saw that Lucy was kneeing directly in front of him. The boy flushed… never before a girl was kneeing before him and say he could do to her what every he want… that was strange. He looked at her for some moments before he could catch himself again and act again. He would stand up straight again.

“This is a hardcore match… so when I remember right chairs are allowed in this match up…. Maybe she should start from a neutral position…” Kane would then grab down and try to grab Lucy´s dress to pull her back to her feet so they could start in a standing position without anyone having any advantage.

Back to top Go down

I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy  Heart vs Kane - Page 4 Empty Re: I quit, POW, Bar, match: Lucy Heart vs Kane

Post by Brooklynn Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:39 am

As Lucy was on her knees in front of the man, her eyes closed and squinting hard, waiting for a knock out level hit, she was suddenly given a very nice comment of how she was OK and that they would start at a neutral position. Lucy took a deep breath and started to get up when suddenly, Lucy felt her dress grabbed. By complete reflex, she pulled back from the pull, and her wet dress was then ripped off by Kane.

Lucy would fall to her back, and would stay quite for a few seconds, just looking at the man, before screaming out in fear and terror.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Kane was trying to pull Lucy back to her feet when he suddenly heard a lout sound. In the next moment he saw that Lucy on the floor staring at him before she started to scream out very loud. The boy was confused for a moment. Then he saw that he accidently had ripped off Lucy dressed. The boy imminently started to flush and tried to turn away from the girl. He tried to cover his eyes with his hands. “I am sorry… that wasn´t on purpose!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:13 am

Lucy anger looked at him as he looked away. She didn't buy that for a moment! That pig! He made her feel sorry for him and then used the situation to try to strip her! And the dumb blonde fell for it hook line and sinker! Lucy closed her eyes and delivered a strong left handed slap to Kane while useing her right to cover up her breast.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Kane wasn´t watching to Lucy at the moment. He was thinking about where he left his Jacked. Maybe he could get it and bring it to the girl so she would have something to cover herself. Maybe he had left it back at his chair….

This was such a embarrassing moment. He totally didn´t want to turn it this way… it was kind of a nice fight with that girl and now he was starting to strip her down… that wasn´t something he wanted! Kane just wanted to walk over to his chair and look after his jacked when suddenly he felt a strong slap connecting to his cheek. It was so powerful it sent the boy backwards so he landed on his butt. Surprised like hell he looked at Lucy. He was holding his glowing cheek when asking:; “Hey what was that for… I told you I didn´t do it in propos!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Lucy was flustered and blushing, she wasn't used to being filmed naked and wasn't thinking rational, anyone who saw it would agree this was unintentional, But all the blonde knew was now she was naked and this was the man who stripped her.
Lucy would get up and get in the guys face.

"You know you did pervert! Stop striping girls!" Lucy would scream, she was standing over the man who was on his butt after the slap.

Lucy would blush and start to kick the man while he was down, not supper hard, but more out of embarrassment and anger.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Kane looked up to Lucy still shocked from what just happened. His check was pretty red after just one good slap from the blond beauty. That woman was now even standing up and get into his face this didn´t make it better to not look at her disclosed breasts. Again as fast as Kane could he tried to turn his head away from the smaller girl. He tried to cover his cover his eyes and say: “I think I have a jacket…” he wasn´t able to finish his sentence cause suddenly it started to rain kicks down all over him from Lucy. The boy would try to put his arms up and protect himself as good as possible. “Lucy stop it…” Lucy had some force behind her kicks that was for sure, they were pretty painful to the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Lucy didn't hear the man and kept stomping at him. Anger filled her kicks as she kept kicking him. The Ref got close to see if Kane wanted to give up, but he didn't say anything. As Lucy was kicking, she felt better and better, it was a good feeling, kicking the person who you thought wronged you, and slowly her anger started to fade away. After about a minute of stomping, she felt much better and looked down at the boy who she had at this point, bruised all over. Also, now that she was calm, she was able to more calmly assess the situation. The blond was able to come to the conclusion that what happen was most likely an accident. That being said, Lucy felt terrible, and even forgot she was naked for a bit and went to the man's side on her knees and responded, "Oh my gosh, are you OK? I am so sorry, i kind of lost it for a second there, I know understand it was an accident, I am so sorry, are you OK?"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:15 am

Kane couldn´t fight back in any way. The kicks form the blond girl just came to fast down on him so he couldn´t find an open moment to counter, so all he could to was keeping his head covered by his arms, trying to shield it from the kicks. But still the kicks where hitting his upper body and just because Lucy was small girl you shouldn´t underestimate the kicks. The kicks of Lucy was hitting his chest and stomach pretty hard and gave him a hard time. But Kane didn´t wanted to lower his guard to protect his body cause if he would do so Lucy could have the chance to hit his head with her kicks.

After for Kane an endless feeling time Lucy finally stopped kicking down on him. And it looked like she had calmed down a bit. Pretty much. She was now kneeing next to the boy and asked him he would be okay. “Yes… yes don´t worry it needs hell than that that you have to worry about me… didn´t we say we stop worrying about the other…. Why didn´t you fight like this from the beginning that was good!”, he would say to her, while turning her head back to her. Then he realized that she that ripped up dress so he would turn his head away… “If you want… I have a jacked with me… it must be by my chair…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Lucy blushed as she looked down and remembered she was naked and readjusted her hands to cover up. She looked at the man and nodded. "Yes... that would be wonderful."
She would blush as the man would go for his jacket, most guys would just continue the match and use this as an opening, but Kane was trying to make this fair, what a gentleman!

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next