by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Here Kitty Kitty...

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Here Kitty Kitty... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here Kitty Kitty...

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 am

Teddy, bright smile still on her face, took Tigresa's hand and firmly shook it, deeply enjoying the incredible turn of events this day had brought.

"Over the hill? You're crazy! You've got nine lives left in you yet! I'm looking forward to a good fight!"

She finished shaking Tigresa's hand, letting out another giggle of delight. This was great! Not only did she get to meet one of her idols, but she was going to face her in the ring! If only she could tell Gemma about this!

"So, hows it going training Fenix? She's so lucky to have a veteran teaching her!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:16 pm

Santa Tigresa chuckled over Teddys' comments. With some of the losses and hits she'd taken in the ring, the luchadora wondered how many of those "lives" she really had left. Unconsciously, she felt the aches and pains of her last couple of matches creeping through her body. But, at least she knew she had one fan, that believed she could still go!

Santa Tigresa nodded, as Teddy asked about Vida. "Her training is going well enough ..." the veteran placed a hand on her chin, as she thought. "She loves the high-flying, the running moves, she pours her all of her energy into moving around the ring, she can be great fun to watch. I do wish, sometimes, she wasn't quite so eager to get into the ring, every chance she got. I worry she doesn't give herself enough time to rest. But that just might be an aging luchadora talking. I love her energy, I love her enthusiasm ... I simply worry it gets her in trouble, more often than not. But she has heart. If she keeps going, she could be great, some day!

"But, how about your training, kitten? Seems you have that same kind of fire, are you learning how best to use it?" Santa Tigresa settled back onto the machine behind her, getting comfortable. She liked the smaller cat girl, and the conversation was putting her at ease. The experienced lucahdora was finding herself really looking forward to seeing what the cat girl could do in the ring, and what she might expect out of her, when they had their match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:55 am

Teddy nodded, agreeing with Tigrea's concern. When she had first started out at the Wrestle Angel league, she had been similar, getting herself booked onto every show in whatever match she could, even if she was still sore and hurt from her previous match, something opponents took advantage of whenever they could, which aided to her initial large loss record.

Sitting on the table, crossing her mostly bare legs, getting comfy as well before talking again.

"It's been alright. I was only with Wrestle Angels for a couple years, then I was retired for roughly 5 years. Luckily I own a gym, so a couple years ago, when I decided to get back in the ring after the divorce, I was able to spend a couple years getting back into ring shape, building some extra muscle and adapting more power moves into my ring style."

"There was ring rust, of course, but after hiring some people for practice matches for a few months, I managed to deal with most of it....Granted...I've only had two matches, and lost both of them, so its not like I'm on an upswing or that AFW has any stock in my yet, but they were both really hard fought matches and I'm proud of them.

I've uh...also been considering entering the hentai league..."

She said, blushing a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Santa Tigresa remained leaned back, watching girl settle into telling her story with a warm smile. She was comfortable around the girl, for the most part- that occasional rush of enthusiasm could take some getting used to. Still, the Tigresa felt like the rookie had a good heart, and must have really been devoted to her craft, if she was still so enthusiastic after what sounded like a rough career. Something the Tigresa could relate to, and truly appreciate.

"Divorce?" The Tigresa's eyes widened. Even though divorce was a topic that was competely outside of her devout Catholic background, the Tigresa knew these things happened. Awkward as it may be, for the former nun to think about. What was more shocking, however, was the thought that any man could want to get away from the perky, pretty young cat girl. The Tigresa shook it off, hoping her start hadn't caused offense.

"Wrestle Angels is a good fed, from what I hear," the Tigresa said, clearing her throat. "And it sounds like you've put great work into your training. The kind that will pay off, if you keep working through the issues you're having. Hard matches, even ones you lose, are something to be proud of ..." The Tigresa cocked her head, lips pursed as she thought.

"I-I'm sorry, though," she said,after a moment. "My Japanese is not the best, even after all this time. I ... am not sure what a 'hentai' league is. What do you bring with you to that one, that would be different? Is that the one with the girls who are very small? It's not the one with men, correct? Is it hardcore, perhaps?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:21 am

Teddy didn't respond at first, just blinking a few times.

"You...don't know what...."

"Oh....shit..."

The cute kitty girl though, blushing bright red as she realized she was now going to have to explain something very...very...VERY awkward.

Tapping her fingers together, the beet red catgirl tried to explain.

"Well...umm...ya see....uh...Two wrestlers...skimpy outfits...naked? Well er...I mean...the goal is to...two girls try to see...who can... make the other...um... ...cum first...to win..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:32 am

The Tigresa's head cocked slightly to the left, as she listened to Teddy's answer. Or, really, as she listened to Teddy's fumbling awkwardness trying to paw its way around to presenting an answer. As she kept talking, however, the Tigresa's eyes were getting visibly larger behind her mask. Her mouth started opening slowly, bit by bit, until she realized this and snapped it shut, again.

"Well." The Tigresa said. "I. Have. Learned something new, today. Thank ... you?" The Tigresa looked around, at a loss for what to say next. "That is ... certainly ... a style. Of wrestling, that is. That one could take part in." Somehow, no one in AFW management had even talked to the former nun about that being an option, that she could recall. For a moment, Santa Tigresa wondered if her protege Vida, so close in age and build to this girl, had considered the same kind of competition, here. At which point Santa Tigresa immediately opted to change the topic.

"So! Teddy!" The Tigresa said, clapping her hands loudly, "We should think about our upcoming match! I love that you and I will always have solidarity, as Kitty Wrestlers, but I don't want you to hold back in the ring, alright? As your opponent, I want you to give me everything you've got! Do your best to take me out, alright? I'm getting older ... if I can't take it, I need to know if it's time for me to get out of the ring. Do you understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:45 am

Oh, thank all the furry cat gods. Teddy had never in her entire life been more happy to be reminded of a match than at this very moment.

“Oh! Yes! the match!” Teddy shot up, ramrod straight, and nodded emphatically as her burning blush began to mercifully fade. Had she a tail, it would’ve certainly been swishing back and forth right now. Still, her cute and barely covered butt swishing would suffice. “I can't wait, and I’ll swear on all the cat gods - if you don’t want me to hold back, you won’t get me holding back!” She pumped her fist forward. “Promise! It'll be a great opportunity to test my worth as a kitty wrestler against a true veteran of the craft.”

Teddy was all smiles, but the pact she invoked was a serious one. There were many cat gods throughout history, wise and powerful, and surely some of them had to exist, right? Seemed like a safe bet.

At any rate, Santa Tigresa had faith in her. Teddy had faith in Santa Tigresa. There was a lot of faith going around, and it was going to be tested. In the ring!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:47 am

Santa Tigresa smiled. Not just for Teddy's promise to give it her all in the ring, or for the successful shift in the conversation. The veteran luchadora realized that this was a weakness in her craft- her discomfort with "intimate" elements to matches. It had cost her in the past, but that was something for another time. Right now, the only things the Tigresa needed to concern herself with were this upcoming match with Teddy, and what she could learn from it.

"It will be an honor for me, too," the Tigresa said, standing upright as Teddy did so. Again, the young cat girl's enthusiasm and almost cartoonish seriousness were a bit infectious. The Tigresa barely resisted the urge to giggle, watching Teddy sway her tight bottom back and forth, in sheer happiness.

"By the same token," Santa Tigresa said, her tone becoming more serious, "dont' expect me to hold back! I'm not going to injure you, Teddy, but I want to see how much you can take, just as much as I want to see what you can throw at me! I'm looking forward to a tough, competitive match up, and I'm going to do everything I can to win."

To keep her warning from seeming too grim, Santa Tigresa opted to defuse it a bit, immediately adding that "Our honor as kitty wrestlers would demand no less!" Besides, the young cat girl made it seem so fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:40 am

"Exactly! We'll honor kitty wrestlers everywhere!"

Teddy replied, pumping her fist into the air, before sitting back on the table. While still excited about the match, there was little more to discuss about it...but she didn't want to end the conversation yet, and her natural endless curiosity had her wanting to ask various questions.

"Oh hey, Tigresa, have you played the new AFW Trading Card game? It's surprisingly fun. The latest pack added me as a card. You're even a card!"

She said excitedly, reaching into her gear bag, containing her spare clothes, cell phone, and a couple other things meant for after her turn doing promos, and pulling out a deck of cards, with "AFW Duel" on the back of them, and began excitedly showing off a few of them, each card having images of AFW Wrestlers on them, along with star rankings, attack and defense points, and even little descriptions on them, some having effects, and even support cards for them.

"Let's see.....oh, here you are! See, your a 4 star card, with 1600 attack points...and it says here that your effect is that if you and Fenix's card are both on the playing field at the same time, your attack points both go up...and if your card is beaten, Fenix gains more points to avenge you, and gets put on the field if she's not already there. That's so cool, you guys support each other!"

Teddy held the card up, showing Tigresa her card and the image on it, of her in the ring, standing in a battle pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:01 am

Santa Tigresa grinned, practically beaming at the younger Teddy's enthusiasm to put on a good, solid match. For all of her youth and enthusiasm, the girl really seemed to have a love of the art of professional wrestling, making the Tigresa increasingly glad that the two had met one another.

The Tigresa snapped to attention, though, when Teddy made mention of a card game. She looked over the younger girl's bag, as she enthusiastically started fishing things out. "Ah- ah! Oookay ... I see ..." the Tigresa nodded along, as the cat girl explained the card game to her. Santa Tigresa could remember the youth back in her orphanage, being very much invested in such things. It sailed over her head, then, as it did now.

Things got a bit more personal to her, though, as Teddy pulled out the card that was meant to represent her. "Dios mio," she said, looking the thing up and down, "is my ring gear really getting that ... tight?" La Santa's eyes widened, beneath her mask. The numbers didn't quite mean as much to her, at least not at the moment, but she liked hearing that the game apparently recognized some kind of connection between herself and her protege.

"Ha ha," Santa Tigresa laughed, trying and failing to look like her eyes were fixed on the bit of skin spilling over her tights, on the cardstock photo. "I hope we're at least good cards, then," she said. For a moment, she wondered if perhaps she wasn't quite filling up to that function. In real life, was she as dedicated to avenging her proteges defeats, as the little chubby cardboard version of herself was?

"So, Teddy," she said, "what about your card? What special things do you do?" Self-consciously, the Tigresa poked at her own belly, with her idle hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next