Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Don't understimate me!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't understimate me! Empty Don't understimate me!

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:01 pm

In the confines of the Friction gym, Sandy found herself training. Practicing a variety of strike and slams on a sandbag within an empty ring.

Sandy White:

She had worked up a sweat, as she had been at it for quite some time. Sandy was keen on getting the best of any opponent she'd get the chance to go up against at AFW. And to do so, she'd have to train just like anyone else would. She believed herself to be one of, if not the best that the promotion had to offer. And she carried herself in such a way. After landing a German Suplex or two, she'd overhear the sounds of a fellow gym goer nearby, training as well. After getting a quick glance at who it was, though, Sandy would speak up.

"Hey! Pipsqueak! This is a gym for wrestlers! Not midgets! Get out!" She'd sneer at the passerby in a condescending tone, not even suspecting for a second that she might be talking to a fellow combatant at AFW.

Don't understimate me! IgQk2vDon't understimate me! PP89dH8Don't understimate me! ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! C8s1fSDon't understimate me! URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Don't understimate me! Empty Re: Don't understimate me!

Post by xalex Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Spoiler:

Aiko was in the gym, training hard. She was still downcast from her last defeat. She was overpowered very easily from her last opponent. She needed to become stronger, when she wanted to make a name for herself in the league.

She was lying on her back on a bench pushing up some weigh. She was not here for long, but she did not plan to go home early. The last few days she often hit the gym to train. Most of the days she went home with burning muscles. But she know why she was training.

Aiko slowly put down the weight. Only 7 Pounds per hand where not enough. She needed to do more.  When she sit up to take a  depth swallow from her water bottle, she heard a voices calling throw the gym. That where no nice words she heard. Aiko looked around in the arena and saw the there were only two girls here. She stood up and walked towards the other. She stooped in front of the ring.
“Do we know each other… or why is there a problem for you that I am here? I am a wrestler of the afw league so I got the right to be here!”, she said to the other girl.
Aiko looked at the other girl. Dame she is tall… and she looks strong… she tought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:26 pm

"Huh? Wrestler? You?!"

Sandy said as she eyed the smaller woman up and down, trying to judge the worth of her words. Sandy's muscle tone was highlighted by her sweating. She figured she must have seemed at least somewhat intimating to this girl she was just meeting.

"I don't believe you. Are you even five feet tall?" Sandy would walk casually to the side of the ring nearest to Aiko. She'd lean on the ropes, placing one foot on the middle rope to lower it as if offering Aiko a chance to enter the squared circle with her.

"If you really are a wrestler, come in here and prove it. Show me some of your moves on this sandbag. If you can't move it at all, I'll know you're lying." Sandy said with an evil looking grin on her face.

Don't understimate me! IgQk2vDon't understimate me! PP89dH8Don't understimate me! ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! C8s1fSDon't understimate me! URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Without waiting a moment Aiko Jumped on the ring and went over the middle rope to get in. She stood directly in front of her opponent and tried to build herself up as much as she can. She wanted to look as tall as possible.
“I am 5”2 foot tall!”, she press her chest against the chest from her opponent.

“I am a wrestler I am a technical wrestler…” , she looked over to the sand sack and thought for a short moment. “You are just a tall women!”, Aiko said when she walked into the center of the ring. “You want to see some moves… better take a close lock, here I go!”

Aiko breath in as deep as she can… she could not do some of her standard grabbling moves on a sand sack like that… she had to think about something new…

Then Aiko Jumped up in the air as far as she could and then dropped down on the sand sack with a ell bow drop. She hit the Sand sack directly in the middle. When she jumped back up on her feet she looked over to the other girl. “Impressed?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Sandy liked that Aiko stood up to her. She might come to learn to respect her determination, even if she might not be as physically capable as many other competitors. As their chests met and Aiko attempted to establish herself against her, Sandy would make eye contact with her and smile condescendingly. She'd rest her hands on her hips and watch to see what the little lady could do.

Sandy observed Aiko's technique. Her grappling was above average, but nothing Sandy hadn't seen before. After she slammed and elbow dropped the sack, Sandy remarked "That's awfully cute and all, little lady. But I can't say I'm all that impressed." Sandy casually walked over the pick up the sack right where Aiko had just finished hitting it. She'd grabbed it with both arms and swung it around several times before hurling it over a sizeable distance, all the way across the ring!

"That's called a Giant Swing. A power move like that is something you might never have the pleasure of being able to do in a real match, Misses.....what was your name again?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Aiko watched the other girl grabbing the sand sack. “let me see what you can do… big women!” Aiko watch the other girl swinging around the sand sack like it was nothing. Aiko became dizzy I bit when she saw this. Then when Sandy let go of the sand sack it flow almost throw the whole ring. Aiko had to swallow, before she could say a word.
“Okay that is impressive. But the sand sack weight is the half of me and only a quarter of you…”

Aiko walked over to the sand sack… she swallowed again before she puts her hand around. Then she lifted it up from the ground and tired to suplex it. With that she tried to throw the sand sack as far as possible. It did only flew the quarter of the way when Sandy throw it.

“If you were as big and tall as you, this would be no problem for me two!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:31 pm

Sandy snickered as Aiko attempted to throw the sandbag as far as she did and then proceeded to begin making excuses. "Hahahahaha...I think you mean to say that if you were my size, you'd have a future as a wrestler, which you don't. How long have you been at AFW, anyways. Have you become the jobber that I know you're destined to be? Sandy would smile as she teased Aiko.

She pat her on the back as she went on. "Why not do yourself a favor and just go home. You'll be saving yourself from a lot of beat downs if you quit now before you're in too deep."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Aiko breathe in and out slowly and deep. In her head she counted to ten. She walked again over to Sandy. Aiko did not make herself bigger this time she just stared at Sandy. She looked her deep in the eyes.

“I am no jobber! I only lost one fight… how many does you lost?”, she asked the other girl. “I am not afraid of any fight or any beating and one day I will get a victory.” Aiko thought for a moment. “Okay you are good at throwing things around… how about arm wrestling are you there as though as well?”
Aiko imminently went down to the mat and put one of her elbows down on the mat waiting for the other girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Sandy would just keep smiling as Aiko protested her allegations. She'd raise an eyebrow at the smaller girls challenge to an arm wrestling contest.

"Ooohhhh, arm wrestling, huh? Well... Given how tossing this sandbag around went, I think we both know that I'm stronger than you are." Sandy would lie down to meet her opponent on the mat and grab her hand to get ready to arm wrestle.

"Tell you what? How about, I beat you at arm wrestling after just having beaten you in sandbag tossing. And then afterwards, I beat you in a match? Maybe losing yo me three times today will convince you that you're a jobber, haha!" Sandy was intent on pushing Aiko's buttons, if for no other reason than it entertained her.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:55 am

Aiko looked at the other girl seriously when she took her hand. She tried to press the others girl hand together as much as she could. Aiko tired to flex her arm muscles as much as she can.

“Hm okay when you beat me at arm-wrestle we will have a match up… you decided when and where!”
Aiko bit herself on the tongue. Her last match she lost against a other strong girl now she is challenging a new one…. How stupid was she… she thought to herself.

But she could not back up from a Challenge like this without being called a scared cat.
Aiko started to push against the arm of her opponent and tried to pusher it to the ground with everything she got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next