by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Don't understimate me!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't understimate me! - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't understimate me!

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Sandy was in control, just like she anticipated. Each of her strike to the tiny Aiko seemed to take her opponent down a peg. She'd drape Aiko's arms over the ropes to open up her belly and keep hammering away with knees and punches. Once the girl showed few signs of fight, Sandy would pull her from the corner and begin to lift her over her shoulders.

If all worked well, Sandy would taunt her more before putting her in a painful torture rack submission hold! "Still think you have what it takes to stand up to me in the ring?!" She'd inquire, mockingly.

Don't understimate me! - Page 3 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 3 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 3 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 3 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:48 am

Aiko ripped her eyes wide open when her opponent lifted her up. She screamed out of surprise. Then in the next moment she found herself laying on the shoulders of her opponent. Aiko started to scream out again but this time out of pain when her opponent bowed her like a small stick on her back. A gigantic pain went for the body of the young girl.

She needed to fight back… Aiko took one of her arms and put it around her opponent’s neck. She tried to chock her with her arm while she was still laying on her back. Abigail grabbed her hands together to make the chock even more tighter.

“Yes I can stand up to you… maybe not in strength… but I can!”, she said while trying to put of the air of her opponent.
She hoped that Sandy would let her go in needing of air before aiko hat to tape out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Sandy was smug and arrogant as ever, trapping the petite would-be wrestler well within the confines of the torture rack, like she had wanted. She considered mouthing off to her opponent, rather than apply more pressure and attempt to snap her around her shoulders like a twig! But Sandy would get any more verbal jabs in. At least not right now.

No, Aiko's sudden attempt at a counter would catch Sandy off guard!

Don't understimate me! - Page 3 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 3 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 3 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 3 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Aiko bit her lips. Her back was feeling like it would break any second. “Let me down and I will let go of you…!”, Aiko said hopping her opponent would let go of her. She tried to pull her arm tighter around her opponents neck. She did not have much time left. She was no fan of being in a submission, it normally never took her long to tape out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Sandy had almost made it to the ropes! She was a few steps away when she heard her tiny for threaten her and tighten her choke hold! "What'd you say?!?" Sandy roared as she took offense to Aiko's words.

She would attempt to grab Aiko's arm and pulp herself free and drop Aiko from her shoulders!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Aiko tried to pull her arms as tight as she could. Suddenly she felt a strong grab on her arm. The grab was really tight and almost hurt her. Then with a powerful pull Aiko was ripped down from sandy. She falled down and hit the mat with backside of her head first. Aiko screamed out loud in pain.
She Laid on the floor holding her pulsing neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Sandy would take a moment to make her way to the ropes and breathe, since Aiko had succeeded in choking up of the air out of Sandy before being forcefully dropped. If the little lady was still down after Sandy caught her breath, she'd run over towards her and leap high while keeping one leg extended, hoping to use her long, muscular leg to keep her for grounded by delivering a huge, guillotine leg drop across her neck!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Aiko laid down when she felt how the mat was shacking, surprised she looked around and saw her opponent coming closer. She wanted to jump up but a pain in her neck stopped her from doing so and she kept lying on the ground. In the next moment Sandy comes crashing down on her with one of her leg on her neck. Aiko screamed out in pain, when she was crushed under the weight of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Sandy smiled smugly as her leg drop connected. She had Aiko right where she wanted her! She thought for a second about how she could follow up before deciding to raise Aiko's head a bit and knot her long legs around the smaller woman's neck for a figure four headscissor! If she was successful in trapping Aiko in the hold, she'd to on to berate her!

"Admit you don't have what it takes to be a wrestler and I'll let you go!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:56 am

Aiko found herself in a really bad postion. Her head was put between the legs of Sandy and they were slowly wrapped around her, till she was catch in a finger four headscissor. That was really bad for Aiko, because the air was cut off from her hand she needed to akt fast or she could pass out.

“I am never going to say something like this!” she said, while trying to get a grab on Sandy´s hips. Then Aiko would try to push against Sandy with her whole power and lift her Hips up from the ground. She hopped that the other girl would lay just on her shoulders from this point on. IF so Aiko would start count: “1”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next