Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 4:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 4:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 4:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru) - Page 5 Empty Re: Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

Post by Gadot Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:20 pm

Ronin wasn't expecting Haru to spring to life quite so quickly; otherwise, perhaps he would have taken a few steps back. It didn't matter, though. Surprisingly, he had no plan for this. He grunted as he was seized by the shoulders and pinned to the bed beneath Haru, about to make a remark when he felt that hand around his throat -- and the finger pressing into his throat, making him try and gasp for air for a few moments. His erection hadn't gone down yet, and it was quite apparent under his pants now.

"Well, I did win," he remarked casually, once the pressure was lifted from his throat. "What, you wanna go for round two now? You naked, me still wearing pants? Because we can. Or we can just skip the foreplay." He cleared his throat, still a bit raspy from choking for a few moments. "Come on, Haru. You know we're just gonna end up fucking. Don't you wanna just do it?" He sounded tired, meeting Haru's gaze with his own. He had switched to Japanese -- he had something important to say, and he didn't want to waste it with English words. "I ain't obsessed, I said that already. You could at least make fun of me for what I did say. Laugh at me for having a thing for you."

Back to top Go down

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru) - Page 5 Empty Re: Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:58 am

"Your thing is an obsession though" Haru insisted as his eyes naturally started to wander away from Ronin's face. The hand on Ronin's throat slowly trailed downwards, tracing a line between the man's pecs and abs till they found the bulge in his pants. Haru's hand snuck under the waistband and slid down to cup the man's balls while his index finger slowly swirled them back and forth. "Just look, you're so hard you're probably gonna ruin those pants"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:46 pm

Ronin looked at him with a bit of annoyance as he mentioned it was an obsession. "No, it's far from an obsession. It's a crush. A dumb, stupid crush, that I just need to get the fuck over," he replied, making a face at him. He grunted in surprise as he began to trace down his pecs and abs, giving a small groan as he did, biting his lower lip. "F-fuck…Haru…" he managed to groan out, moving to try and sit up a bit -- before moving to try and kiss him, deeply, roughly!

He broke the kiss after a few moments, making a soft gasp as he felt that hand slip into his pants, giving a soft moan. "Well…what, do you wanna just take them off for me?" he asked, almost teasingly. He moved to reach up, trying to cup at Haru's cheek for a moment, giving a small, soft grin. "I mean, I did win. Is this my prize?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Haru's eyes narrowed as Ronin asked if this was his reward for winning, and he switched from caressing the man's balls to squeezing them tightly. This was not Ronin's reward for winning, it was Haru's reward for swallowing his pride and taking pity on the man and giving him a mercy win. That's how he'd justify it to himself at least. He would then release Ronin's now aching balls and his hand would slip free, running up the man's hardened abs.

"Do it yourself, lazy fuck" Haru would complain as he caught Ronin's lips with his own. In the middle of the kiss Haru's fingers would suddenly become a claw as he dug into Ronin's abs. Was he being a sore loser or just a rough lover? Fortunately for him, the grey area was huge.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:37 pm

Ronin yelped as that caress turned into a squeeze, though he found himself getting more turned on by this. He didn't know if this was typical or if it was just him being extra violent -- but honestly, Ronin was silently hoping for the latter. He squirmed on the bed for a few moments as his balls were squeezed so violently, his eyes closing tightly in agony. But then it stopped just as soon as it started. Ronin gasped for air, reaching his hand down to massage at his balls for a moment, feeling that hand tracing along his abs.

His hand shifted in position as Haru told him to do it himself, before reaching over to instead begin massaging at Haru's crotch with a soft grin against the blue-haired man's lips. Had he actually won him over? Maybe. Just maybe. Though honestly, it didn't matter at the moment -- he just wanted sex. He moved, pressing against his lips a bit more urgently, letting out a soft yelp against his lips as he felt him clawing his abs, moving to wrap an arm around Haru tight. He moaned at the kiss, at the claw…all of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:25 pm

That dirty perv, he was totally getting off on having his balls squeezed and abs clawed. Haru snickered as Ronin moaned and groaned and tried to pull him closer. So needy this one, and so much fun to play with. Haru looped his leg behind Ronin's thigh so he could grind their hips together, and groaned as the rough fabric created friction burn on his naked member. Damn that felt so good!

Haru's hand snuck around from the man's abs to drag his nails into the man's back, creating tiny rivulets of blood in some areas where he was just rough enough. His hands traced the deep grooves and curves of the man's muscular back, and then slid downwards, dipping below the man's pants so that he could invade and finger him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Ronin shuddered softly as Haru ground their hips together, letting out another soft moan as he felt that naked shaft beginning to press against his clothed one, hand beginning to wander along Ronin's body, making his muscles stiffen for a moment. He was waiting for Haru to just turn things around and make it into another wrestling match between the two of them, but it didn't happen -- not yet, at least. Ronin found himself lulled into a sense of security as he felt those nails dragging along his back. With that move, he yelped softly, though he didn't seem too phased by it. No, he was fine with the abuse. He liked it. Just like he would like giving it back to Haru when he got the chance.

Those fingers slid into his pants quickly, surprising Ronin as he began to squirm a bit. Still new to these sensations, it was hard to fight them off; he looked up at Haru, his breath hitched, lust clear in his eyes as he reached up to grab his hair. He wasn't going to be the only one with marks. He yanked him in, trying to tilt his head to the side so he would be able to attack his neck with bites and kisses, even going to try and make a large hickey near his carotid.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Haru groaned as Ronin yanked his head to the side and descended roughly on his neck with hot breath and sharp teeth. This aggression was definitely in response to Haru's wiggling index finger, and he made sure to well up that fleshy toned ass in the rest of his palm. He released the death grip he had on the man's balls and started to slide his attention farther upward, resting the palm of his hand over the warm and sensitive head. He began to playfully bump and rub the area, trying to coax the cock free from the confines of Ronin's lower garments.

"Hah....You still kiss like a virgin" Haru huskily laughed as he continued to enjoy playing the man like an instrument. Though he would never admit it, when it came to finishing things off last time, Ronin wasn't actually half-bad.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:14 pm

The attach that Ronin had launched on Haru's neck was at a standstill, once the other man managed to focus attention on Ronin's cock. His breath hitched, and he couldn't help but roll down against him, moving so Haru's hand was able to tug that cock out of those pants. He gave a soft moan against his neck as he began to stroke at him, his hands lowering to ghost along Haru's chest lightly -- before he finally managed to pay back Haru's ab claw with one of his own! He reached both hands down and clawed at them viciously.

He shifted then, leaning in to kiss him deeply once more, before he let his hands reach down and tease at the head of Haru's own shaft. After a few minutes of kissing, he broke it, pressing his head against Haru's for a moment. "And you're still getting turned on," he taunted in response. "So either you're lying, or it's really easy to get you off~." A comment he was surely gonna pay for in a moment, but Ronin loved to rile Haru up, especially once he had his hand on the blue-haired man's cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Once again Ronin seemed to be at Haru's mercy as his actions were brought to a frozen standstill thanks to the blue haired man's expert ministrations. However, Ronin seemed to recover soon enough as he trailed his fingertips down Haru's chest and roughly clamped a double ab claw on. Ronin's fingers would dig into the grooves between the muscle and press into the flesh, making Haru groan as his chest quivered with pleasure and pain. He transmitted these feelings through the heated meeting of their lips joined together once more.

Ronin did his best to taunt back at him while playing with Haru's shaft, but the blue haired man wasn't in much a mood for listening right about now. He could say whatever he liked as long as he didn't stop or cheap out on him now. "Fuck you're annoying" Haru complained as he angled his head downwards to bite at Ronin's left pec and nipple, taking a wide portion in and grinding it between his teeth.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next