by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders) Empty Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders)

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 4:22 am

Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders) 001_c110

Talia "The Passion" Wonders came out in her bikini to go and get a front row seat to this next match here at the AFW Beach Arena.
Talia definitely wanted to keep her eyes out for one of these women, especially after their last intimate encounter. "I can't wait for this match. It's going to be so hot, Oooh I'm getting excited just thinking about it!! Talia thought to herself before she would take a seat ringside next to the Timekeeper. Then the AFW announcer would do his job and hype the crowd up, as well as introduce the first wrestler.

Announcer: "The following contest is a Bikini Hentai Match the only way to win is to force your opponent to orgasm. The loser of this match will be public humiliated as the winner sees fit. Without further ado, Ladies and gentlemen introducing first Katrina 'The Tiny Texan' Johnson!!!!
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders) Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders)

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 4:34 am

And out came Katrina Johnson to the roar of the crowd, pumped up and ready for her match. The blond kawaii was ready to shake off her rather humiliating last loss and pick up a, what she'd hope, would be a hard fought win. The Texan was wearing a ruby red two piece bikini, showing off her body quite nicely. The top barely held back her own gracious chest, which jiggled and bounced with every step she took. She had on a pair of thong bottoms, showing off her own wide rump as well. She waves and blew kisses to the crowd, but seemed visibly shocked to see Talia there, a warm blush already going across her face as she approached. "You...you were the one who had her way with me after my match with Lumi! Just what do you think you are up to being here?" She'd ask, obviously less than pleased about this.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders) Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders)

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 4:45 am

Talia would smile as she heard that Katrina Johnson would be in this match. Talia remembered the wonderful time she had, after Kat lost her match with Lumi. Talia really take in the sight of Kat walking down to the ring in her ruby red bikini showing off the Kawaii's gracious curves. Kat would then confront Talia, and Talia would respond by saying. "Take it easy, I'm here to watch a nice match with some sexy ladies. By the way red looks good on you, I wonder if you worn it for me?" Talia asked the Kawaii as she giggled a bit, waiting to hear Kat's response.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 4:49 am

"Trust me when I say, I didn't wear it for you. And if it weren't for today. I'd drag you into this ring and get a little payback...I'm not into dildo's at all, and you takin'..." she pauses and thought about what she was doing for a moment before sighing loudly" her chest teasingly heaving, only inches away from Talia's face as she looked down at her. "Just to be clear, You and I got some blood with each other, and I plan on gettin' a little even..which is weird, conswrin' I'm not that...well petty' she'd say, she was astonished with herself and how much this woman made her flustered.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 5:01 am

Talia couldn't help but smile as she heard Kat respond to her. "Mmm...I'm counting on it. Good Luck in your match, you don't want to be publicly humiliated again." Taliia said before playfully winking at Kat. Then the AFW announcer would introduce Kat's opponent.

Announcer: "And her opponent, making her AFW debut. Please welcome Pam 'The Ham' Poovey!!!

Bikini Hentai Match: Pam "The Ham" Poovey vs. Katrina Johnson (ft. Talia Wonders) Archer11

Pam came out in her Smiley Face Bikini made by one of her friends. She may have looked a tad bit ridiculous, but this was a Hentai Match so the odds of both women's bikinis staying on were unlikely. Pam made her way to the ring, and she got a good look at her opponent. "Sploosh...You an't put a price on good pussy." Pam said to herself as she admired Kat's body from afar. While Kat was facing the other way Pam would start humping the air while saying. "Ugh!Ugh!!Ugh!!!Ugh!!!!" Pam was obviously ready for this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 5:06 am

Katrina turned and saw the rather curvy, stacked woman heading her way, she didn't seem TOO imposing, heck she looked a bit goofy in that outfit, but this was AFW, and anything could happen. The Texan blond slowly approached the somewhat taller farmer, reaching out a hand. "Hsy, let's have a fun, dirty, fair match. What do you say Pam?...Hey..you look kind of familiar actually" she'd say, pausing and raising an eyebrow at the other blond.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Pam would shake her opponent's hand and say. "Yeah, let's kick ass!!" Pam said before she shook Kat's hand, then Pam would respond to Kat's other statement. "I was on Sports Illustrated once, or maybe it you've seen my underground fist fights." Pam said before the referee would ring the bell to start the match. Talia at ringside was excited to see this match get underway as she cheered along with the AFW crowd. Pam would start out this match with a lock up and she would try to power Kat into the nearest corner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Katrina locked up as best she could, but this gal was big! And she out all that muscle and girth behind it. The Texan was slowly shoved into the turnbuckle behind her, grunting as she was driven in, her legs kicking a little as she landed there. She knew that she probably couldn't match her pound for pound, at least until she got her on her back. Katrina tried to grab Pam by her shoulders and shove her away while hooking her leg around her feet and shove her away and hopefully onto her back!

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 8:21 pm

Pam was able to force Kat into the corner, but her opponent would try to trip her. Kat managed to shove Pam a small distance, but Pam manged to keep her footing. "Whoa, you're gonna have to do better than that. I grew up on a farm you know." Pam said before she closed the distance between her and Kat to keep the Kawaii trapped in the corner. Then Pam would try to throw a few knife edge chops to Kat's breasts for some damage and fan service to cause Kat's boobs to bounce a bit.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Just as Kat tried to move out of the corner, only to get shoved back and then wind up getting chopped, catching her right in the chest with the chop, hearing a loud *SLAP* . He'd breast took most of the hit, but it still hurt, and that breast did jiggle. She gasped from the hit, clutching her chest with one hand while trying to swat and kick at the legs of Pam with her free hands and feet, hoping to get some distance.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next