by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu) Empty Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu)

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 2:36 am

Heather lets out a long yawn, stretching herself out as she sat on the sofa in her living room. She kicked back a little, just relaxing and watching TV during what seemed to be a bit of a quiet afternoon. Her current roommate, Janet, was napping in her...now their room. She decided to not mess with her today--relax on their little back and forth for a bit just to get some nice quiet time for once.

She still lived in her nice small home--the entrance leading right to the living room which was connected to a doorway to the kitchen--which had a hall leading down to 4 doors. A bedroom, the guest room, bathroom, and the door to her basement that led to her private gym downstairs. She stretched and yawned, dressed in a long black t-shirt that went down to a little past her hips--wearing a pair of black cotton panties under that along with her black and purple striped stockings. She rubbed her eyes a little, justwatching a few of her old wrestling tapes.

"Huaahh---nice sometime.." She said to herself, relaxing back as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu) Empty Re: Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu)

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 18, 2016 3:11 am

"Alessa said this was the place." Rei said as she looked down at her smart phone.

The violet haired Japanese wrestling idol had been busy traveling the world. However, she had gotten tired of roaming. She had finally come back home to AFW. Of course, she owed Heather a visit before anyone else. Rei was surprised that Heather had gotten an actual house and had moved. It had been sometime since, she had been back. Standing outside Heather's door, she gave a knock at the door. Rei dressed in a loose red long sleeved shirt tha showed her sports bra straps and a pair of daisy dukes to shove off her long legs.

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu) 9LGEy

She kicked off her flip flops at the entrance and covered the eye hole on the door with the palm of her hand so Heather couldn't see who it was.

"Miss me?" Rei said with a devious smile as soon as she saw Heather. She knew a regular greeting wouldn't do. Heather, being her rival and someone dear to her heart, needed something extra special.

The moment Heather opened the door, she would force her way in and wrap her arms around her waist in a bear hug. Lifting her up, Rei would kick the door closed behind them and charge forward like a mad woman! She would then try to slam her onto her back onto the couch in the living room landing on top of her. Hugging her waist and burying her face into Heather's stomach, she would be giggling like a maniac.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu) Empty Re: Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu)

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 3:20 am

Heather winced a bit as she heard that knocking on her door. She clicked her tongue, tapping her foot a bit, partly thinking to not even go answer it---but finally she sighed and gave in. "Mnh--Yeah alright I'm coming" She let out, probably just barely enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear. She stood up, stretching and yawning a bit, turning off the TV before she went over to the door.

She looked through the peephole, blinking as she couldn't see anything. She tilt her head a bit, narrowing her eyes before steadily and reluctantly she opened the door. What she saw made her almost speechless--a girl she certainly hasn't seen for quite some time was standing there, Heather barely able to let out anything as Rei gave her those words and that devious smile.

Next thing she knew the girl had wrapped her arms around her, leaping and pushing her onto the couch, causing her to wince and grunt out. "Ngh!? Wh--R-rei!?" She let out finally, stunned that she was seeing her again, her face a full red at the position she forced her into right at the start.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 18, 2016 4:14 am

"The one and only! Did you miss me? Did ya!?" She said hugging Heather so tightly, she rolled off the couch and onto the floor. However, she continued rolling and giddily rubbing her face against Heather's. Finally, Rei would try to get ontop and pin Heather's wrists above her head. Obviously, her face smug with being ontop of her rival and her jade eyes playfully daring Heather to try and get ontop of her.

"I figured a regular welcome would be boring!" Rei said smiling as she turned her head to glance at the TV. "Oh what are you watchi-"

Rei frowned and blushed as Heather was certainly watching an old match of hers. On the television, Heather had her opponent trapped in a Louts lock, a full nelson applied with the legs with her ankles crossed behind her victim's head. The victim being clad in red and having violet hair.

"I.... I.....give....." Rei said as low as a whisper.

"What? A little louder!" Heather would let out at her whisper.

"........I give! I GIVE! I GGIIIIIIIIIIVE!"

This was followed by the chime of the bell.

Rei flushed and turned her attention back to Heather before shifting back to her confident self.

"So you did miss me?" Rei said darkly, "Speaking of that match, I want a rematch. Now."

Without a word, she would try to force Heather into a school girl pin and pin down her arms with her knees.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 4:20 am

"Ah--nh--o-of course I missed you! R-relax!" She let out, her face flaring up a deep red as she squirmed and struggled with her a little. She felt her pin her wrists down like that, blinking a couple times as the position that she got her in-slightly in disbelief that she was experiencing this right now. Rei was someone Heather was sure she probably wouldn't be able to see again--figuring the girl to be long gone and onto her own things outside of AFW.

Heather looked over to the screen as Rei did--letting out a little laugh at what was on it. "Ahaaa I do this alot. I watch old tapes all the time. See what I did right and what I can improve on" She let out, nodding a little before Rei turned her attention back to her. "Ah--wh--Now? I--wah!?"

Heather yelped out as Rei moved up and suddenly put her in that schoolgirl pin, her face flaring up a total red as she squirmed and struggled beneath her. "N--not right now! C-can't just demand a rematch immediately! T-that's not how it works!!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 18, 2016 4:36 am

"What? A little louder!" Rei said quoting Heather as she shifted forward and silenced Heather by pressing her groin against Heather's mouth and nose. "Sorry Heather... I don't seem to hear you. You'll have to speak up when talking to your future mistress."

Rei feigned innocence and the smile on her face was so innocent, it was without a doubt the evilest smile Heather would ever see. Rei's jade eyes looked down into Heather's amethyst eyes as she reached back, wasting no time and reaching back to slide her hand between Heather's legs. With her freehand she would grab a handful of Heather's hair and ride the girl's face, rubbing the denim against her face.

"I missed this more than anything, putting Heather Sunderland in her place, beneath me." Rei said slowly in a seductively dark voice dripping with lust. "If you have problem with it Heather, just beat me. I mean you beat me in that match right? It should be easy for you~"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 am

Janet had just had a match that weekend, and she was tired. She had gotten back to Heather's home—or, rather, the home that they shared; it was still difficult for Janet to think of it as her own home, but she was getting there, and Heather was being so kind to her and making her feel quite at home, at least when the two of them weren't trying to one-up each other by surprising each other, wrestling each other down, and sitting on each other's faces. Even that, of course, made this place feel cozy and familiar for Janet.

She hadn't left the house the day before, and she didn't intend to leave today, either. She was going to be as lazy as she possibly could. She and Heather even had a temporary truce in place so that they both could rest. Right now, while Heather was watching some of her old matches out in the living room, Janet had the blinds shut and the lights off in their room, relaxing and listening to the soft sound of music on the radio as she napped. She was a relatively light sleeper, and when there was a sudden series of thumps from the living room, she woke up. She reached over to her phone and turned off the radio stream, then sat up and stretched out her arms.

"Uhff...what time's it?" she would ask no one in particular. She glanced down at her phone, then rolled over to the edge of the bed and swung her legs over. The Native American girl was wearing a white T-shirt which hung down over her hips, partially hiding her pink-and-white-striped panties and almost reaching her pink-and-white stockings. Janet would let out a yawn, which was punctuated by another thump from out in the living room. Janet opened her eyes wide and glanced to the door. Hearing strange sounds like that concerned her. As she listened, without the music playing, she heard voices speaking loudly outside the door. Getting to her feet, Janet made her way over to the door and opened it slowly, peering out into the living room.

What was she expecting? Well, probably not a violet-haired girl in daisy dukes riding Heather's face. With her denim-clad crotch covering Heather's nose and mouth and a hand in between Heather's legs, the girl's intentions were clear. Janet's face immediately turned red, as she was sure Heather hadn't been expecting anyone. This girl looked familiar, but Janet couldn't quite place her. Right now, she was just a little shocked to see someone else on Heather's face in the middle of the living room.

Still, Janet couldn't just stay in the bedroom while all of this was going down. She would open the door wider and walk out into the living room with a smile on her face and her hands on her hips. "Well, well, what kind of mess have you gotten yourself into now, sweetie?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 5:43 am

Heather's eyes widened as she moved forward, planting her crotch on her face like that--smothering her underneath those denim shorts. Heather squirmed and struggled around a bunch immediately, her face flaring up a deep red as she let out loud muffled yells and whimpers. She kicked her legs a little before feeling her start to grope her like that, causing her to just clench her fists tight.

M-mmnh! Mmph!" She let out more muffled yells and groans into her crotch, the denim agitating her face just a bit as she continued to squirm, desperately trying to push up with her arms. Rei's words were just hammering in her head, her heart pounding like crazy as she writhed around helplessly beneath her. What happened next was probably the worst case scenario in Heather's mind.

She let out a little yelp as she heard Janet's words, her heart sinking slightly as she tried to look up at the girl, whimpering out into Rei's crotch. She dreaded what was about to happen-the idea of her relaxing day going right out the window.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 18, 2016 6:22 am

Rei heard an unfamiliar voice from behind her, she slowly got off of Heather and dusted herself off. Letting Heather breathe, she stepped away but not before stepping on the side of Heather's face to keep her pinned to the floor. She looked at the newcomer with a critical eye, she frowned and looked down at Heather and back up at Janet.

"Hi, I'm Rei, I don't believe I had the pleasure." Rei said in a controlled tone. "Heather and I were just catching up on old times."

Rei flashed a dangerous smile as she grinded the sole of her foot against Heather's cheek.

She walked towards Janet and got uncomfortably close letting Heather go. Her forehead pressed against Janet standing toe to toe, forehead to forehead, eye to eye and chest to chest. Rei's violet bangs meshed against Lady Lakota's dark curls. She was close, she could taste the girl's breath.She had to admit, Janet was a bombshell especially her ass. She had to fight the urge not to smack it. She normally wasn't this serious but the thrill of having a sexual rival excited her. With Heather watching, the stakes were high and she liked that. She assumed that this person was pretty tough and she liked the thought of a challenge. The Japanese girl squared off against her native opponent.

"So what's your relation to Heather?" Rei said her jade eyes betraying the envy and the obvious threat she was posing to Janet. "I'm just curious. I just want to know that Heather is mine and if you are her girlfriend that's fine but you just need to ask permission before touching MY Heather. That's all."

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 18, 2016 6:44 am

The intruder, whoever she was, got off of Heather as soon as she heard Janet's voice. Evidently, she had thought that they were alone and didn't want to keep going if there was an audience—or someone who would interfere. Janet wasn't so sure what her position was here, but, luckily for her, the intruder made it easy enough. She grinded her foot against Heather for a few seconds, making Janet purse her lips and give her a hard glare. Then, no sooner had she introduced herself than she walked right over to Janet and got into her face, pressing against her chest to chest, forehead to forehead—body to body.

The girl was about Janet's height and build, with a slim figure, nice breasts, and an ample, yet athletic, ass. The two of them were evenly matched in size and probably strength, which told Janet a little something about Heather's taste in partners. Janet, too, felt the thrill of having a sexual rival. Her cheeks were still a little red, as her blood pumped through her body faster. "Hey there. I'm Janet. It's lovely to meet you," she would say, as she pushed forward against Rei, letting her dark brown hair tangle with Rei's violet bangs, her breasts squash into the intruder's, and her hips smack into their opposites. Green eyes met equally green eyes in an intense staring contest.

Janet was a little surprised by how abruptly this girl laid a claim on Heather. It was silly, really, and Janet laughed right in the other girl's face when she heard that rather blunt threat. "Actually, I'm the girl who's sleeping with her. I live here. So, whatever you were to Heather in the past, she's not YOUR Heather anymore. She's MY Heather. So how about you remember to ask my permission to step foot inside this house and touch my girl, okay, sweetie?" Janet would smile, reach up, and condescendingly pat the girl on the cheek, like she was a little child. Janet wasn't usually this intense, but this girl obviously was not going to be coy about her intentions. "Second place isn't bad, you know."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next