Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu)

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu)

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 6:53 am

Heather took in and out a few deep breaths as Rei got off her, shaking her head a bit before the girl planted her foot on her face. "Mnghgh!" She groaned out a bunch as she squirmed and writhed around underneath Rei, scratching at her floor a little. She was partly thinking she was about to remain on her face through this whole confrontation here--but finally she stepped off her face, moving to Janet.

Heather sat up, rubbing her face a little, blushing deeply as she groaned out. "U-uhh.." She let out, blinking up at the two girls, sitting on her floor, not sure what to do at the moment. She looked around a bit, biting her lip before she finally stood up. She dust off her shirt a little, clearing her throat a bit.

"A-alright now..let's relax a bit here..Not about to have a fight in my house....at least not here. I have a private ring for that.." She let out, that last part a little quiet. She honestly wasn't sure how to approach the situation, looking back and forth between the two. "Ahm..ah..f-first of all..good morning I guess, Janet. Hope you slept well...this is Rei...a-a real close friend of mine." She let out, her face quite red as she tried to calm the situation down just a bit--though not knowing if they'd even acknowledge what she was saying--just hoping if a fight DID break out, they'd go downstairs at least. Janet knew where it was.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Madness at Home (For Oath and Daaharu)

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 18, 2016 7:24 am

"Second place? Is just another word for loser, Janet." Rei said swatting away her hand after one too many pats. "A ring in the basement? Sounds great. How about it Janet a friendly competition between fighters. Winner gets all the bragging rights?"

Rei just wanted to get at Janet right now, every instinct told her just to get at her. She wasn't exactly sure if the instinct was telling her to beat her up or to get at her under the sheets. All she knew was the adrenaline pumping through her veins, she wanted to make this girl to acknowledge her as supperior. However, the thought of Janet defeating her and gloating in front of Heather made her bite her lip. The anticipation made her heart race and anxious.

Rei threw her arms around Janet's neck like a lover about to kiss their sweetheart. "How about it? Want to get humiliated in front of your precious Heather after I crush you in the ring?"

Rei clung onto her and moved into whisper into her ear. Pressing her lips against her ear as she spoke so only she could hear.

"I want to destroy you so bad right now. I don't even know what it is: your face, that cute ass or the sheer fact you think you're tough, I want to see the look on your face when you beg me for mercy and the look when it doesn't come." Rei said as she would suddenly shove her away from her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 18, 2016 7:50 am

"Is it? Well, then I guess you're just going to have to settle for being a loser, then," Janet would say, smirking as her new rival swatted her hand away from her face. This Rei was not wasting any time. They had known each other for all of sixty seconds and she was already challenging Janet to a "friendly" fight with much greater implications than what she was letting on with the words she used. If she wanted to get into a fight with Janet over who could claim ownership of Heather, then Janet would be more than happy to take her on.

"If you think you're up for it, then sure, sweetie! I don't see a problem with a friendly little competition," Janet would say, as she and Rei continued to press into each other, nose to nose, four green eyes not breaking their hard mutual glare. When Rei pulled her close and pressed those hot, moist lips against her ear to whisper, Janet would grunt a little in surprise, momentarily ruffled, but she quickly recovered her composure, leaning in to whisper in the Japanese wrestler's ear, as well. "You know, I usually make a pretty good first impression. But I'm making an exception with you, because I know nothing's going to be more satisfying than wiping that smug smile off of your face after I whoop your hot little ass in the ring. You think you can just waltz in here and lay claim to Heather? She's mine, so you'd better think again, bitch."

After Rei shoved her away, Janet would toss her head back, fixing her hair, and put her hands on her hips. She was still in her pajamas, with just the T-shirt, stockings, and underwear, but she knew she still struck an impressive figure. "So, any thoughts on rules? I know I've got a few."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 18, 2016 8:34 am

"Really? I think you made a pretty good first impressiom. I like you a lot. You're tough and you won't let yourself get pushed around. I usually make a better first impression too but I just want to beat you up. For the record, a lot of people say that about my smile. It's what makes me so charming~"

Rei visibly withdrew into her thinking face and gave it some thought on what the match should purtain to.

"Due to our mismatch in clothing, I think Bikini and Bra will do." Rei said taking off her long sleeved shirt and her daisy dukes. This left her in a black sports bra and black panties. "Loser has to be the winner's slave for the day and must admit they're inferior. As for rules, you make them. I don't want you complaing about the match type after I win."

Rei stood barefoot in her black lingerie. The Japanese girl looked intimidating with her long legs, tone body, perfect skin and confident demeanor. Rei wasn't muscular by any means but she was indeed fit. It was hard to say if Janet was stronger than her based on what she could see. However, Rei was confident in her skills, her submission game was something she prided herself in but she had a wacky arsenal of attacks that made her hard to predict and difficult to handle. However, she had to admit most of her defeats were due to her carelessness and lack of foresight. She honestly wouldn't be surprised if this Janet destroyed her, if she slipped up even once like every fight should be.

"Well... let's go to this ring so I can kick your ass." Rei said walking past her only to slap her ass only to whistle away innocently before giving her foe the same smug look she always wears.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 18, 2016 11:20 am

"See, now I feel a little bit better now that you told me I made a good first impression. Though, personally, the impression that I got was that you're a bitch," Janet would say, smirking a little as her new sexual rival seemed to compliment her while at the same time expressing what was obviously a profound desire to beat Janet up. This was a very complicated situation, and Janet was feeling intense sensations of annoyance, irritation, and excitement as she looked at Rei.

When the intruder suggested attire of bra and panties, Janet would shrug her shoulders. "Really? I was going to suggest panties only. But, if you're a prude, I guess we can start with our bras on, too." Janet would slide her stockings off and then pull her shirt up and over her head, revealing her pink-and-white panties and her full pink bra. She put her hands on her hips, showing off her body for Rei as she examined the body of her opponent. They were both toned, but not muscular, same height and seemingly similar weight. Janet wasn't sure who would have the strength advantage when they began to wrestle.

"As for rules, let's say no scratching, biting, or gouging of anything. Anything else is fair game. Humiliation allowed—you know what? Humiliation preferred." As Rei slapped her ass, Janet wouldn't flinch, instead just giving her foe a humored look before she would begin walking—not to follow Rei, but towards Heather. She slung her arms around her roommate and lover and would give her a long, passionate kiss. "Let's not forget the most important prize of all. I'm going to kick her ass just for you, Heather. When I'm done with her, we can make love on top of her broken body...force her to listen, to watch, to feel everything."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Heather groaned out a bit at the situation in front of her. She had completely lost any chance of turning this into some sort of r eal friendly meeting. She was just at least quite glad that the two decided that they would take it down to her private ring and make an actual match of it.

She tapped her foot a little, crossing her arms before she watched Rei strip herself like that, blinking and blushing at the sight of her old friend stripping down to her bra and panties. She was doing her best to just not stare up and down her body--one that she certainly hasn't seen in quite a while as she bit her lip--though right after, Janet went to strip as well.

She pouted just slightly as Janet removed those stockings that she loved, but her removing her shirt was of course quite the sight. She just stood there, a totally flustered mess before Rei went to head to the basement. She was about to say something and follow before suddenly feeling Janet's arms over her shoulders.

"I--w--mmnh!?" Heather's eyes widened, her heart pounding hard as Janet locked in t hat kiss. She swooned a bit, melting in it as her head spun, letting out little whimpers into her lips before she broke it and said what she did. "H-haaa..n..now...h..hold on now.What do I do? Just sit around and watch? I-I want to fight too!" She let out, almost sounding like a little kid left out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 18, 2016 3:33 pm

"Good sounds like I left the right impression." Rei couldn't help but feel jealous when she kissed Heather like that, it was obviously a message to her. The description of what Janet was planning afterwards was certainly something she was thinking of. She was more flustered that Janet said it first but was certainly blushing at the thought of Janet doing that to her. She gulped at the thought but smiled back anyway. Victory would be all the more sweeter and defeat being that much bitter, it excited her.

"Oh well if you want to fight." Rei said as they made it to the basement, I suppose we could make it a triple threat match. I mean I'm sure you'd like some revenge though you won't be getting any unless you think you can beat me."

Rei stepped into the ring and got right to business and let out a sigh once her back was to both of them. It hurt more than any submission hold to see them kiss. Rei had always had feelings for Heather but never revealed them. After all, it was difficult to say what she was feeling and it wasn't like of she admitted it, their love was going to far anyway. It seemed like every time Rei wanted to convey her feelings there always someone who bested her. First, Cecilia, then Natasha who beat her twice in the ring and now Janet? She was fed up by being a silver medal and as Janet put it second place. If anything, second place was the worst by being so close, it was much closer to victory but it was nothing but a pitiful consellation prize. Rei took another breath to compose herself and started to stretch. Still, she tried her best to erase this from her mind, this match was supposed to be fun and damn it, she was going to have fun.

"Come on! Let's get started already!" Rei whined obviously becoming impatient as she tapped her foot impatiently.

Once everyone was in the ring and stripped to their bra and panties, Rei would smirk and ask "Ready to lose you two?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Janet wasn't sure whether she liked this Rei at all or not. The girl seemed like a tough cookie, someone who was confident and liked to make things happen. She was probably a very interesting person to know, and Janet probably wouldn't have had any problem with her a few months earlier, before she had moved in with Heather and started that relationship. Now, though, if this girl thought she could come in and lay claim to Heather—MY Heather, she had called her—then Janet had no choice but to put her in her place.

Her T-shirt and stockings came off. She didn't like to take off the stockings that she knew Heather loved, but since Rei was showing off her long, bare legs, Janet figured it was only fair that she put her own weapons on display, as well. It wasn't even a matter of being fair—she wanted to win, right from the start, by showing off for both Rei and Heather a pair of legs that were whole leagues better than those of her violet-haired rival. She would walk with a little extra bounce, letting her legs do some of the talking as she showed off her smooth, tan limbs.

But what got to Rei most was obviously the kiss. After breaking away from Heather, Janet turned to see Rei's blushing, flustered face. Now it was her turn to put a smug smile on her face and tilt her head towards Rei, though part of her felt bad for the girl—seeing the way her face turned red like that made Janet more certain that Rei probably did have feelings for Heather, and that she wasn't just some opportunist looking to take advantage of Janet's purple-haired roommate. Still, Janet wasn't about to lose. Not to Rei—and not to Heather, either, when she poutily demanded to be included in the fight. "I was going to fight for your honor, Heather. Like a knight fighting for her princess," Janet would say, with a somewhat disappointed tone. "It was going to be so chivalrous. But, if you really want to fight...then I suppose I can't stop you. Just don't expect me to go easy on you!"

They made their way down to the ring, and Janet would climb into one corner, turn her back to the other two, and start stretching. She slid her arms back behind her head, then bent down to touch her toes. She breathed slowly and evenly as she warmed up. This match, even if it was supposed to be fun, had a lot riding on it. And now, if Heather was going to be a part of it, too, then that changed the whole entire game. Janet nodded, then turned around and put her hands on her hips, looking over at Rei and Heather in their corners. "I'm gonna make you regret coming here today!" Janet would warn her. She would glance over to Heather. "And I'll dominate you just the way you like, sweetie!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 20, 2016 1:34 pm

As she made her little complaint, Heather nodded in success as both the girls have allowed her to participate in the fight. She pushed her chest out proudly, shuffling around a little as she made her way into the ring with the two of them. "Now don't get mad when I win and I twist both your words. You're both over here claiming ownership over me, I'll take this win and claim ownership of you both!" She said quite proudly, tapping her foot on the mat a bit.

She reluctantly reached down, pulling her shirt off, revealing her black bra she had on as well--though she went her own way--not removing those stockings. She figured it still fit the whole underwear thing, defiantly not taking them off, sticking her tongue out at Janet as well for it.

"Well I hope you two are ready to get your ass kicked" She let out, smirking a little as she crouched a little, stretching herself out. "Not gonna take it easy on either of you justb ecause I put myself into this match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 am

Heather seemed to be awfully sure of herself, which was just adorable, since she never kept the upper hand for too long during the frequent contests that the two roommates had with each other. She got on top plenty of times, sure, and seemed to enjoy rubbing her ass and crotch in Janet's face and trying to embarrass the Lakota, but when it came down to a question of whether Heather was truly dominant or submissive at heart, Janet had been with her for long enough to know the answer to that, even if Heather was not ready to admit it. Even if she staunchly asserted the opposite.

"Aww, I don't mean I own you like that, snooky-boo," Janet would say, making up a new pet name for Heather on the spot. "Or, well, I guess I do, but I don't only mean it in that way. It's a layered thing!"

Janet's eyes stayed on Heather as the purple-haired wrestler undressed, taking in the always-delicious sight of Heather's body. Both of her opponents were wearing black, in stark contrast to Janet's pink-and-white undies. Heather, now, would change it up a little bit by refusing to take off her stockings, as Janet had! It was no idle omission, either, as she would actually make a point of it, her hands touching the stockings and her legs posing as she stuck her tongue out at Janet! The brunette blushed slightly and stuck her tongue out back at Heather. "I was just trying to be fair to this girl over here, since she didn't think to wear any!" Janet would say, jabbing a thumb over her shoulder at Rei. "If you're gonna make a big deal out of it, though..."

Janet would walk over to the edge of the ring and reach over to grab onto the pink-and-white stockings which she had shed. Instead of putting them on, however, she would walk over to Rei, smirk, and toss them at the visitor. "Here, you can wear my stockings, since you don't have any," she would say, before turning and strutting up the stairs. "I'll just go borrow the pair that Heather wore yesterday!" She turned and winked to the both of them, then headed upstairs. When she came back down, she would be wearing the pair of all-black stockings that her roommate had worn the entire previous day!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next