Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training your Doggie

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Training your Doggie - Page 11 Empty Re: Training your Doggie

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 9:27 am

Lotte's reminded made Nicia tried to stop herself from moving but it was just impossible to do so. At best she could only slow herself down, the feeling was just too addictive for her to resist. Lotte then announced the time limit. Two minutes. Nicia wasn't sure she could hold that long considering she failed the last one. She wasn't keen on getting her butt sorer and redder, though, so she'd try her best to hold on, hoping that her previous orgasm would also help her stall things a bit.

"Nnnnh... n-no... noo..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 9:43 am

"No...? Then you give it your best, Miss Nicia~" Lotte said cheerfully. One hand occupied with the task of fingering Nicia, her other would slide underneath Nicia's sexy tummy, tickling its way to Nicia's chest and start tugging down on her firm nipples!

"Maybe you should be a cow instead of a doggie!"

Training your Doggie - Page 11 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 11 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 11 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 11 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 11 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:06 am

"Hhnn...!" Nicia squirmed as the other hand of Lotte trailed from her belly to her chest, tickling her a bit in the process.

That wasn't much compared to what happened next, though. Lotte's hand seized her hardened nipple and started tugging it down, drawing a loud yelp from the tanned girl who bucked once as if she got tazed or something, her back arched from the stimulation.

"Aahnn...! N-nooo...! I-I'm not... a c-coowww...!" she protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 10:39 am

"Mmm... yeah, I guess so... you're waaay too cute!" Nicia's reactions were quite fun to watch. "Just a minute left, by the way... hang in there!"

Even as she encouraged Nicia, Lotte would be speeding up her rhythm, taking much deeper, faster jabs. On the other end, her fingers would start to pinch on her pet's cute hard tip, giving it a little twist before releasing them and switching over.

Training your Doggie - Page 11 SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie - Page 11 MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie - Page 11 I82ome3Training your Doggie - Page 11 UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie - Page 11 MAai8oKTraining your Doggie - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:53 am

"A-a.. m-minuttee..." Nicia repeated to encourage herself, although Lotte would then do something that blew that attempt to reinforce her resolve "Mmmwwaahh...?!" she let out a lewd moan as the girl's fingers then sped up, thrusting her sex deeper and more aggressively.

It took her seconds to start panicking, her body began to writhe uncontrollably, moving back and forth again even quicker than before. Nicia tried to slow herself down, but it didn't work. To make matter worse, Lotte's fingers also pinching and twisting her nipple as well, making it really hard for Nicia to contain herself. There was a brief respite in that department as the blonde let her hardened bud go, but then she'd switch her attention to the other one! Forget a minute, she might be driven pass the edge within seconds if this kept going!

"No no nooo...!" she whined. "N-not so faaasssstt...!!!!" she pleaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 11:29 am

"Mmm, again..? Seriously, geez... you're such a hopeless little doggie..." Lotte sighed, "You're not gonna learn anything if I keep taking it easy on you, doggie!" the blonde's pace didn't slow down, despite poor Nicia's panicked pleads.

"Now you will control yourself, or I will spank your butt till it's red and raw!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 11:51 am

"N-noo... D-doon't...! N-nooooo...!!" Nicia cried in a mix of ecstasy and fear as Lotte reminded her about the punishment despite not slowing down at all.

She could feel it. Her control over her own body was vaporing into thin air. The pleasure was overwhelming, and it didn't look like she could hold on until the time was up! Nicia was getting desperate to say the least. She shook her head, clawed the bed, even trying to wiggle her self away from Lotte in an attempt to get a bit of respite that might just help her passing this round.

"N-noo... oohhh... I'm... I'm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 12:16 pm

She felt Nicia try to do whatever it would take to get through this final stretch, squirming, slapping the bed, even going as far as to crawl away from Lotte! It'd be a hopeless attempt of course, Lotte could keep this up all day, and Nicia needed to know it.

"Hah, you can't do it, doggie...? Well, no matter, we have the whole afternoon, and we're gonna keep going until you do it right!" Lotte punctuated with a deep jab into Nicia's quivering form. The poor girl was so close, and Lotte could tell she was gonna burst!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 12:25 pm

"Aaaahhnnn...! Ahhmmm... c-cccumminngg...!" Nicia let out her ecstatic cry, Lotte's jab was all it took for her to reach another climax despite her effort to hold back. "Aahhaaaaaa...!!"

She arched herself and wriggled in the doggy style position, her crotch seemingly impaled itself on Lotte's fingers as she moved back and forth more willingly. Nicia then collapsed forward, lying rather breathless on her front while still moaning and writhing on the bed, a little euphoric to remember about the time limit. She probably came even faster than the previous round.

"Oohh... s-sorry... I-I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun May 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Lotte smirked, watching Nicia climax once again, it seemed at the end she was barely doing any work, the Egyptian was humping herself against her fingers!

"Such a naughty doggy, fucking yourself like that... and you still had half a minute to go... I'm not sure spanking's gonna be enough to teach you at this rate!" Lotte laughed, leaning down to Nicia's raised ass, flicking her tongue on those red buttcheeks. "Get ready for your punishment, Nicia~"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next