Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training your Doggie

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Training your Doggie Empty Training your Doggie

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Almost a week had passed since Nicia encountered Lotte in that crazy match. It was such an intense night that she could never get it out of her head even if she wanted to. The image of Lotte treating her like a doggie and toy around with her in front of the crowds kept giving her goosebumps to this day. It was an utter humiliation, and yet she found herself occasionally being somewhat excited whenever the remembered it...

That wasn't all of it either. Whenever she caught sight of Lotte in the AFW building, Nicia had started to follow the girl around, although she's keeping herself in a safe distance. She wasn't sure herself why she did that. A part of her wanted to see Lotte again after all the things the girl did to her, but it was just too shameful for her to do so. It's quite vexing her, and she started to think that was something wrong with her. The tanned girl had tried to stop herself from doing so, but that never really worked out well in the end. At least, she normally only followed Lotte to a certain distance before stopping. It felt that she had been extending the safety zone she had established herself recently, though.

That noon, Nicia just finished showering after her training routine when she saw the blonde girl again. She paused for a bit, debating with herself for the umpteenth time whether to try following the girl again or not. Before she realized it, Nicia had already on her feet, her sights set on the back of Lotte and her swaying hips as she once again followed her...

I-I shouldn't be doing this... but...

Back to top Go down

Training your Doggie Empty Re: Training your Doggie

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Lotte had just finished her workout, and knew that someone was watching her... again. For the last week or so, she'd been seeing flashes of tanned skin whenever she was in the complex. At first, she figured it was just a coincidence, lots of people with lots of things to do, it wasn't impossible that someone had the same schedule as her.

That line of thinking ended when her stalker came a little too close, and Lotte recognized her face to be Nicia. Well, it still wasn't COMPLETELY impossible that they were sharing the same training, eating and jogging schedule... but she'd never seen the girl in the gym before their match, so there was clearly a motive for her trailing. Now to test that theory out...

Lotte walked slowly towards the lockers, she'd purposefully chosen one in one of the corners today, so that if Nicia really was tailing her, she'd have to come in quite close to keep a line of sight - somewhere that Lotte could definitely see her back. "Mmm..." She lounged about, waiting a while... and then started taking off her gym clothes.

Training your Doggie SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie I82ome3Training your Doggie UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie MAai8oKTraining your Doggie SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Dressed in a white tank top that revealed about half her belly, a denim shorts, and a pair of sneakers, Nicia made sure she kept the safe distance as she tailed Lotte all the way to the locker room. Part of her kept reminding her to call it a day, but she ignored it just like the previous few occasions where she accidentally extended her boundary.

The blonde's locker seemed to be around the corner, and Nicia slowly approached it while pretending that she's looking for her own locker. She's getting too close, probably, and part of her was already realized it. For some reason, however, today she felt a bit bolder than usual. Perhaps she'd just stop after she passed Lotte's corner while acting as if she didn't see the girl. It'd just be considered as coincidence even she got spotted, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:55 pm

The white tank top stood out especially. Lotte half-expected that she'd just made a mistake and that it was just her imagination... but no, Nicia came and tried to hide herself around the corner. How exactly do I handle this...?

She let her top off while she was thinking... and then let her shorts and panties down too. Lotte rummaged through her locker, like she was looking for a towel that wasn't there. "Ah! It's back there!" She said, and hurried off around the corner... and purposefully bumped into Nicia.

Training your Doggie SAdcZrMTraining your Doggie MVRLLQmTraining your Doggie I82ome3Training your Doggie UAjmKPCTraining your Doggie MAai8oKTraining your Doggie SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:00 pm

"Kyaah...!" Nicia yelped as she bumped into someone as she made her turn.

Stumbling backwards, she was almost stunned to see that it was Lotte who was bumped onto her. Part of her suspected that she had been noticed or something, while she also tried to calm herself and proceed with the plan to make it look like a coincidence she was passing. It's hard to gather her mind together with the sight of Lotte's naked body in its full glory so close in front of her, though...

"A-aa... Y-you a-a-alright...?" she blurted, somewhat trying to act as if she didn't really recognize the girl she's bumping or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:15 pm

"Aah... yeah, I'm okay... Nicia." Lotte smiled, pulling on Nicia to help herself back onto her feet. She sounded pretty calm for someone who'd just tripped while naked. "So... what are you doing here? Can't be for training, not dressed like that..." She said, pawing at the denim material on Nicia's crotch.

"Or were ya just passing by and looking for someone?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:19 pm

"H-hey..." Nicia protested a bit as she felt Lotte's hand on her nether region, causing her to take a step back. "I-I a-already finished... actually... just..."

She paused a bit, trying to come up with an excuse that made sense. It's probably rather clear that she already took a shower, so it had to be something else that related to being in the locker room.

"I just think I left something... in my locker...!" she then said, averting her eyes from Lotte to hide her lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:38 pm

That wasn't exactly a convincing performance by Nicia, but whatever. "Oh yeah...? Is yours around the corner too? Heh, we might be locker neighbours then!" Lotte played along with Nicia's script. "Hey, I gotta go grab something too... but I should probably dress back up first, don't want people to see me naked, eheh...! So um... back to our lockers?"

She giggled, patting Nicia's rear again, and would lead Nicia by the arm to the lockers. "So, which ones yours?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:46 pm

"Ugh... yeah..." Nicia gulped and looked away from Lotte as the girl mentioned the dressing issue, her cheeks warming up and most likely blushing as well.

The blonde then took her arm and brought her to the lockers, asking which one was hers. Nicia panicked a bit, never being a good liar herself, not to mention that she didn't plan this to happen to start with! She rolled her eyes, pretending as if she's looking for her locker, one which didn't exist in the first place.

"W-weird... I can't seem to remember it... ugh..." she gulped again, glancing to Lotte's still naked body for a second. "S-shouldn't you get dressed up f-first...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:17 pm

"Reeally now? That's odd... what about... this one?" Lotte suddenly grabbed Nicia's wrists and pushed her backfirst against the closest locker, making a bit of a bang. "You've been following for a while, haventcha, Miss Nicia?" Lotte grinned, making sure Nicia wouldn't be able to look away.

"Care to explain yourself? Looking for revenge...? Or could it be that... Miss Nicia still isn't satisfied?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next