by Yori Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home 5: Ultimatum

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home 5: Ultimatum - Page 2 Empty Re: Home 5: Ultimatum

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:43 am

Anampo had never disclosed that information to Ryan...She might as well fill her boyfriend in.

"Well...I didnt really run away from home. In the last year before I joined the AFW, Conza had gotten the money to take me and him to Japan. I took the opportunity. And I couldnt just let him travel aone to a foreign country. My parents were never really home enough. So they werent there for me to ask and I just sorta uh...L-Left...?" SHe ended in a questioning tone. She knew that Ryan would understand. But Anampo also knew that he had to have some sort of commentary on it. And she braces for it.

His attempts to make her laugh were put down by her slapping his hands away. "R-Ryan! Dont. ANother time but...But not right now. Im not sad. R-Really. Im just very stressed out."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Well this was going to be a bit of a task, the odds were already stacked against the paragon of Britain. This was something he usually didn't have, quite often things were in his favour from the start. Opponents in the ring were assessed as best as possible, plans were discussed and developed and so on and so forth. Well never mind, Ryan spent the better part of his earlier life handling difficult things.

It seemed tickling Anampo wasn't the way to go about things, Ryan lightly grunted as his hands were swatted like he was trying to grab some freshly baked cookies. So Anampo hadn't had her parents around often, and the girl just departed without much of a notice to her rents it appeared. Ryan lightly frowned. "They weren't around that much? Anampo did they have someone to look after you at least? Mean what if you got in trouble or something?" Ryan asks, these folks didn't seem like really doting or caring to the young man. Maybe he just didn't have the whole picture yet, but Mr Knight didn't like what he was hearing right now.

Maybe once the young man met Anampo's parents he could get a better idea of everything, though again Ryan was already forming a sort of rough opinion right now. But he smiled and instead just held the girl close to him as the limo drove.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:12 am

The limo stopped. The driver got out to open the door for the pair, but Anampo had already done so. He backs away and lets them get out. Anampo looked up at the building. She gave a small sigh. At least it was just a hotel. Not some building her parents owned. They didnt own anything in Japan as far as she knew.

Anampo walked into the building with Ryan. "Just stay quiet for now. Until you are addressed. Okay, my love?" Anampo looked in her phone for the room number that was texted to her. She shows it to the woman behind the counter and ahe gives a small laugh. "That is the penthouse suite. Top of the building."

Anampo let out an annoyed groan and shook her head. "Of course they are..." She gently grabbed Ryan's hand and leads him to an elevator. "Come on Ryan."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Well this was it, the limo stopped and Ryan knew what awaited. Time for a showdown with the dreaded monsters, though he wouldn't vocalize this as he didn't want to annoy Anampo with that comment. Even if it may turn out to be God's own truth, or otherwise known as Ryan's predictions. At least it wasn't something that they owned, removed the home field advantage. Hotels tended to be neutral ground, or Elysium in the times when the UK Elite played Vampire the masquerade with their fellows.

Anampo requested that Ryan stay his tongue unless he was spoken to, normally Ryan wasn't one to do so. If it was warranted in his mind the young man would happily state his opinion to anyone, even if it was to someone that would have no problem with attacking him after it. Though he was of course open to hearing the advice of those close to him, indeed Mr Carnaby often had wise words and proved to be right in a wide number of those times.

It seemed Anampo's parents had chose the best room, naturally Ryan would have done the same. Ms Yatgra groaned but Ryan simply kept a little smile on his face and nodded, and he would walk with his girlfriend to the elevator. Once it shut and began moving upwards the paragon of Britain would speak softly to Anampo with "Everything will be fine Anampo, again I will stress the fact that I have yet to let you down. And this I feel, will be no different." the young man made sure to exude confidence in his stance as he said this.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:47 am

The elevator ride and short walk to the penthouse was only a few moments. But it seemed like an eternity to Anampo. Who would speak first? What would be said? Would everyone get along?

These questions were centrpoint to her mind as they reached the door. Anampo grabbed the handle and pushed. The room was large and tall both. A glass ceiling and the back wall was one, giant window. To the left was a door tk a bedroom, as with the right.

And in about the center of the room were a couple of high-quality, leather couches and chairs. And seated in them, were Anampo's parents. If Ryan was observant (And we know he is), he'd see the traits of Anampo in her parents.

Her mother had about the same figure as her daughter. Her hair was short cut and graying. Her eyes were a soft red color that disnt pierce through one. But they instead looked into one's soul. She wore a somewhat lavish overcoat.

Her father, had gray eyes. His hair was slicked back. The black hair had several stripes of gray that were also slicked back, but not really hidden. He had on a dress shirt, with the matching jacket hung on the chair behind him. A glass of whiskey in one hand. He, silently, motions for the two to come sit down.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Questions and other things had been running through Ryan's mind, since the second he got in the limo in fact. They were along the same things that Anampo was considering in her mind right now, but Mr Knight simply didn't pay it much heed. After all it would all be seen to once everything got underway, so why bother fretting about it? The paragon of Britain remained quiet, though he simply held Anampo a little bit tighter as a subtle way of telling her things would be okay.

Sure enough the door opened, Ryan was about to suggest that they knock. But it happened now, Ryan had taken in the room in detail quickly enough. It was fancy, he got it. Not as fancy as his personal apartment, but still not too shabby. No it was the people in the room that was worth the notice of the young man, because it was Anampo's parents.

The Mother was a rich gal, and looked probably like Anampo would when she got to that age minus the red eyes. Severe case of heterochroma perhaps? No matter, Mr Knight quietly looked the woman in the eyes. He could tell their quality, no doubt trying to asses the young man inwardly. She could go ahead, Mr Knight was known to be honest with things even in public.

With the Father he appeared slightly more casual, with the glass of whisky and the coat off and everything. Still Ryan didn't doubt this person for a second, the man motioned for Ryan and Anampo to sit. Mr Knight would sit next to Anampo of course, and look over at the parents silently. Waiting for them to speak before he did anything else after sitting, Ryan wished to hear them first.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:40 am

Out of the four of them, her father would be the one to talk first. His words came out a slightly agitated. Ot would be hard to hear, but just enough to be noticed. "Well, do I take it that you are Ryan? I underatand that you are the man who has taken interest in our daughter?"

Anampo was expecting some sort of dialogue between her and her parents first. But they were not exactly family people. Until her mother spoke, throwing a wrench into the gears of Anampo's brain.

"Anampo, dear...Come with me. I want to speak to you privately. "

The blonde stood up slowly. She feared this surprising tactic to seperate the two of them. She and her mother walk out of the room, leaving Ryan with the father.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:18 pm

Well it seemed the dad talked first, Ryan figured as much. So the parents got the ball rolling, as Mr Knight wished it to be. The silence had allowed the young man a chance to assess them, that slight agitation had been caught by the Brit. Ryan had considered his words, but that trail of thought was disrupted when Anampo's Mother requested to talk with the girl in the next room.

Ryan was uncertain of this, and if there was one thing he hated it was not knowing things. John tried a birthday surprise for him, and let's just say that didn't end well. He didn't know what Ms Yatgra might say to Anampo, but he didn't display this outwardly. Rather Mr Knight would just smile politely and nod to his girlfriend as she departed.

Once the door shut Ryan would re-direct his attention to Anampo's Father, and give a nod of the head and say "Why yes that's me Mr Yatgra, pleasure to meet you~" the young man would have just the right tone of voice to display politeness. In spite of Ryan's ability to bust heads in the squared circle he also acted as the spokesperson for the UK Elite, now time to see what happened when the ball started rolling.......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Her father looked the man up and down. He heard the accent and heard it well. A British man. He narrows his eyes and takes a sip of his whiskey. "Where are my manners? Pick your poison, Ryan. We have a whole bar up here for enjoyment. I'll pour you something." He stood up and walked over to a mini bar, filling a glass with ice.

Anampo and her mother went into one of the rooms. "Anampo...What are we doing here?"

"W-What are you talking about? You said you were coming here to see Ryan and I."

"Thats what me and your father are here for. But what are we doing here? The three of us. Why Japan?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Mr Knight leaned back in the couch, lightly cracking his neck as he did so. The young man knew that no showing of weakness would be tolerated, which was fine by him. In the ring Ryan associated weakness with defeat, and as a title holder with John the pair had never lost. And he intended to keep it like that for as long as possible alongside John, it had been a great run too at that.

In response to Anampo's Father inquiring as to what he might like to drink Ryan had turned his head to keep an eye on the man as he went to the bar, the Brit simply stated "I'll just have some water thanks, I no longer drink wine. New year's resolution."

"Thank you." Ryan would say when the drink was given to him, something told the young man that he'd need a clear head to see this through to the end. He'd take a sip, letting the ice cold water go down his throat before saying "So Mr Yatgra, what questions do you have? I will answer whatever you may wish of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next