Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Home 5: Ultimatum

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home 5: Ultimatum Empty Home 5: Ultimatum

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 am

"So...You're going to see them today?"

Anampo stood in Nick Solem's room. Her past few days have been very stressful, as she had finally gotten in contact with her parents. And they immediately wanted to set up a time for them all to talk. The two of them, Anampo, and Ryan. Nick would have been included but...Anampo purposely left him out. And she was here to pretty much break that to him. Also in the room was Conza. He sat on Nick's bed while the bigger man was fixing his game console. Nick...I dont want you to be there. I want you to as far as possible from us, in fact. Just, stay here."

Nick and Conza both look at her. Though the first's look was of anger. Nick stood up from the chair and looked down on the rabbit. "You what? Anampo, Ive been trying to help you since day one. I--"

She cut him off abruptly and yelled back out of many emotions. Fear, anger, and pent up frustration. "You dont! You dont help me, a-and you never have! You only make things worse for me and that's why we ended up breaking up!"

"We broke up because I didnt want to be a pawn. Not your parent's pawn; and certainly not YOURS!"

There were a few moments of tense quiet. Anampo took the rabbit ears off of her head and forced Nick to take them. She walks out without another word. Nick's shoulders slumped slightly, and he looked at the ears in his hand. They were the original. Jay's he had replaced several times, as with his own. But hers still had traces of glue from when she glued them on her head. If he recalled, they were ripped off in one of her matches.

"You arent going after her?" Conza's voice suddenly spoke. Nick tosses the ears on his bed and sits down in his chair to continue his work. "Why bother? All of our friendships have gone to hell anyway. Everything's not a storybook ending." He shook his head and got comfortable. "The New York boy goes after the rich girl and happily ever after? Doesnt happen... Nick looked up to see that Conza was gone.

Anampo sat outside on a bench. She wa trying to hold back her tears as to not ruin her make-up. She just had to wait for Ryan. He'd make her feel better.

A handkerchief comes up before her. "Um...A-A woman like you shouldnt have to take that." Anampo accepted the item from Conza and he sat down besides her. "Why didnt I know about you and Nick? Even I could have told you that was a bad idea."

"Because it wasnt my idea. Conza...We've all split apart. None of us are friends anymore."

"I like to think we're still friends. And....Nick and I are friends. ANd even Jay and I are on moderate terms. He invites me over to his house to play video games and have dinner with his mothers often." Conza shifted around on the bench. "Yoshiro and I....We dont talk. But if I were to see her, I would tell her I forgive her. And this other woman I met. Minerva. I would forgive her for what she did, too."

"We arent the same person. Or else I'd be as forgiving. I would offer for you to come with Ryan and I but..."

"No. This is not my battle to fight. It is your fight and Ryan's fight. But, I will be here for you. Whether or not you come back the winner or not. This is what I remember, My mother tells me this often. And I live by it to continue fighting.

Anampo smiles and offered a hand for him to shake. "To Losers?"

Conza stood up and shook her hand. "The best at it. " He left after that.

And Anampo was again left alone to wait for her Knight...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Home 5: Ultimatum Empty Re: Home 5: Ultimatum

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Ryan had certainly been having quite the career as of late, the paragon of Britain had gotten his first ever title and had been since setting the standard of tag teaming in Tension. Alongside his right hand man John Carnaby, a diamond in the rough that had been polished to a mirror like sheen. Now Mr Knight and Mr Carnaby had some more matches down the road, but that was later. The daily training had been set aside for today, for this was something of major importance. Of personal importance, Anampo.

It was funny Mr Knight mused as he got off his motorbike and packed the helmet in, when he won the gold the first thing he had done was travel to Russia with Anampo to meet her Brother. Which had gone rather well aside from someone that had a bone to pick with Ryan, Kogar seemed like a good enough chap. But then there was going to be the matter of meeting the parents. This was the top of the mountain, first the GF's friends. Then the Brother, now the rents.

Was Ryan worried? A little, but not much. After all his line of work required him to put his body on the line regularly, with potential for serious injury which was more cause for concern in his mind. Anampo had already met Ryan's family, the real one was....well he didn't talk about that. Mother was buried and the Father locked away.

Mr Knight was dressed in an immaculate black suit with a white shirt and red tie, he looked himself over in the bike's mirrors and got rid of the creases. John and Lucy knew he was going to be out for the entire day, and wished him luck in this matter. With that the bike was secured and the British man made his way to meet Anampo, he had gotten into a light jog as he did so. And upon seeing the lovely rabbit Ryan would sit down and embrace her, oh how he missed the delightful scent of Anampo. "Hello my dear....." Ryan playfully muttered to her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:23 am

There he was. Anampo gave Ryan a soft smile, and all of her fears and feelings of crying were quickly washed away. He sat down to give her a hug. She squeezes him back. Anampo knew that he was busy these past few days. So it was good to see him.

"You look so very handsome today...I didnt think you would dress up so much to meet my parents. But, I guess it makes sense to make a good first impression." She be on the hug off to give him a kiss on the lips.

"You arent nervous? "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Ryan missed having Anampo in his arms, granted it'd only been a few days. But still the embrace of the girl was as great as having the title belt around his waist, success and sweetness in even measure. Maybe excessive by some, but Ryan wasn't the norm. He was the self proclaimed paragon of Britain, and he lived up to it regardless of the opinions of others.

Though for once the opinions of others might be the order of the day, if one wanted to date someone they usually had to earn the approval of their parents. That was the usual case anyway, at least Ryan's side was already taken care of. Ms Yatgra's comment upon the brilliant attire of the young man earned a little chuckle from him, and after excepting her kiss Ryan would run his hands through Anampo's hair.

"Well for the right situations wearing your best is required, speaking of which....." Ryan muttered, looking at Anampo's hair. Those ears were gone, it would have been strange earlier. But she took them off back in Russia, so he was accustomed to it. And Mr Knight held her hands and said "Nervous? Me? Well, just a little. Though after facing countless foes in the ring I'm more concerned about my wellbeing in the ring than social matters, I feel confident my dear. Worry not."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 am

Anampo notices that he took notice. Her rabbit ears were gone. "Yeah. Um...Nick and I had a bit of a falling out. I left the ears with him for the time being. I-I dont know wether or not Im going to get them back..." She st quiet for a moment before realizing something.

"Why did I have to hear it from someone other than you that you fought Nick?! And that...That redhead that kissed you..." Anampo knew Juniper, but had not yet met her formally. Sharron would have something words to say to her. That was for sure.

Ryan again compared wrestling in the ring to situations that required diplomacy. Anampo didnt like that. She was about to scold him on it when someone approached them. He wore a nice suit, like Ryan. He bows to them.

"Miss Yatgra? Your limo awaits to take you to your parents."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 pm

So it seemed that Nick and Anampo hadn't been doing very well, perhaps the pair had been an item at someone point before Ryan had met them. Wouldn't be the first time Mr Knight had been involved in a situation similar to that, with a certain dancing passion. But there wasn't much point in bringing it up, Anampo vocalised her concern about if she would get them back or not. "Well if you choose to do so or not it will be your decision, I will support you either way Anampo." Ryan stated with his honest opinion on the situation. He felt that was something that was her choice, he wasn't one to dictate the path of his lover. Merely advise and be there for them, everyone was their own person. If John wanted to quit his job and provided a valid enough reason Ryan would be fine with it.

Speaking of tag teaming Anampo brought up the topic of how Ryan and John fought Nick and Juniper, in response Ryan was silent. He was worried about this, so Anampo knew Juniper it seemed. Just fantastic. The paragon of Britain sighed before saying "Anampo, stuff like that can be part of the job my dear. Had I the choice I would not have fought Nick, but there was no time when it happened. And it was a title defence as well. As for that redhead, well she was just angry that she lost and wanted to try and spite me. Besides, she can't compare to my lovely little Yatgra now can she?~"

With that Ryan have Anampo a little eskimo kiss, rubbing his nose with hers before someone approached them. Must have been the limo driver or butler, Mr Knight lifts an eyebrow at the man before saying "My my, let's not delay any longer my dear~" as he held her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:18 pm

He saved himself a way to escape the fury that was Anampo. Although there wasn't really much ahe would ir could do to him. Not out in the open like this at least. She smiles at his understandable explanation. Anampo had not actually seen either match that Ryan and Juniper were involved in...

It was a bit embarrassing for a limo driver to show up. Anampo didnt like when her parents flaunted wealth. Which was one of the reasons the rabbit used money somewhat sparingly. Ryan takes her hand and the two walk with rhe driver to a very luxurious looking black limousine. Tinted windows and leather interior. The driver holds the door for the two.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Ryan could be quite the convincing speaker when it was needed, some things were best sorted out via talking. Indeed Mr Knight had solved things with just a discussion in the past, for all of his capacity of violence Ryan preferred to keep it in the ring. And he didn't want to incur the wrath of Anampo, she could be scary when she was mad. Ryan had been trying to get her to tap into that in the ring, like how Lucy had been doing recently. Still time and place for everything.

Anampo might not have liked it when her parents flaunted their wealth, Ryan meanwhile had no qualms in doing so. In the past he even entered the ring after exiting a limo, and often with a glass of red wine in spite of Japan's drinking laws. The British man didn't comment on the limo or anything like that, he merely smiled at Ms Yatgra before the pair entered the limo.

Mr Knight adjusted the cuffs of his suit as he buckled up in the limo next to Anampo, he then resumed holding the girl's hand while giving her a smile. He knew that Anampo might be nervous, and his concern wasn't so much as sucking up to her parents. But rather making sure she was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:36 am

Once they got in the limo and it started to roll, Anampo immediately put up the divider between the two of them and the driver. She wanted to have as much privacy as possible when talking with Ryan.

"I-I just want to make sure this all goes well, Ryan. My parents dont like the idea of me being a wrestler. They dont like the idea that youre a wrestler....A-And they probably dont like that I left without telling them..." She hugged ryan and burries her face into his suit.

"I dont know what they're going to say....And thays the scariest part"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:42 pm

Ryan was silent as he took in the interior, and lifted an eyebrow in curiosity as Anampo activated the divider in the limo to prevent the driver from hearing. Mr Knight hadn't used his in some time, as John was the driver and they often indulged in good banter over various topics. So inwardly the young man prepared himself for an important talk here, he kinda wished he had his wingman with him. No such luck, he knew he had to do this by himself with Anampo of course. But still he was a tag champ.

Anampo needless to say dropped a pipebomb on the Brit, not as strong as CM Punk. But still, it was rather surprising. Well not the part with the parents not approving, that was probably a given. Well they were off to a bad start already it seemed, Ryan was no strange to that. After all back in his indy days Mr Knight was in the ring with just street clothes, which could hinder you. But it was.....she left without telling them?!

"Woah. Anampo I.....you didn't tell them? Well how old were you when you did that? I mean if you were an adult then....well there's no point thinking about that really is there? Whatever happens we'll be strong and make it through it together! Remember like back in Russia? Now I do not wish to see you sad, it doesn't suit my beautiful love now does it?" Ryan said softly as he ran his hand into Anampo's hair as her head was close to his body, and then he grinned before beginning to try and tickle her just a bit. To try and get that worry to go away just a little....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next