Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight - Page 7 Empty Re: POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:12 am

Mai would hear Eden protest, and just smile then respond by saying. "Stop? Why would I want to stop? I'm having way too much fun. Now shut up and take it!!" Mai said as she twisted Eden's nipples even harder, before gathering some saliva in her mouth and then spitting it directly into Eden's face to further disrespect/humiliate Eden as the AFW crowd watched on. Mai then moved one of her hands down to Eden's pussy to begin fingering the noble woman in front of the cheering AFW crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight - Page 7 Empty Re: POW Kinky Pit Wrestling: Mai Valentine vs. Eden Knight

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:18 am

Eden tried to roll her opponent off, but she was to strong for the exhausted Knight to do anything to her. The British woman opens her eye for just one second to and gets hit in the eye with the spit, and screams out in pain. She closed her eyes, and the next thing she felt was her sex being entered, as this happens she let out a deep moan, trying to calm herself but she was already very excited, and already closing her climax.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:31 am

Once Mai's fingers entered Eden's pussy, Mai could feel how wet Eden was. "Ooh, you're a dirty little slut. You're wet already. If I stuck my cock in your pussy you'd lose this match, but I want to humiliate you. I'm going to make you moan my name out loud as your superior, you stupid slut!!" Mai taunted as she increased her pace in finger fucking Eden's pussy. Mai was enjoying every moment of this as she closed her eyes and would listen to Eden continue to moan in pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:38 am

And Eden did continue to moan in pleasure, she closed her eyes and gave loud moans to the crowds pleasure. She clenched her fist and arched her back. Slowly but surely she eventualy gave in to her lust and started begging.
"Oh Miss Mai! Please let me squirt, this dirty slut need to so bad, she can't handle it unlike you Mai, Please Mai! Mai!" Eden continued calling out her name.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:44 am

Mai smiled as she heard Eden beg for her to finish her off. "I was going to continue fingering you, but I have a better idea. Come on get up, slut!" Mai said as she left Eden on the brink of orgasm. Mai then stripped away Eden's strap-on, and then she lifted up to her feet. Mai then lifted Eden up in the air almost in a tombstone piledriver position. Mai wouldn't drop Eden for a tombstone piledriver, but instead used this position as a Standing 69 position so Mai can lick Eden's pussy directly to put Eden over the edge.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:49 am

Eden groaned out as she was eatened out. Her body clinched and she started kissing Mai's strap on just to have something to kiss to try to help the process. This would go on for only a few seconds before Eden exploded and drench Mai's face with her eggs.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:10 am

After Eden orgasmed and drenched Mai's face with cum, Mai would unceremoniously drop Eden down to the mat. Then Mai would wipe her face of Eden's cum and then shove her cum soaked hand into Eden's mouth to force Eden to taste her our juices. "Do you like this? Tasting fucking loser juice on my hand you stupid slut!!" Mai taunted before getting an idea. Mai would grab Eden's strap-on and then sit on Eden's face with a reverse face-sit. Then Mai would pull one of Eden's legs up to hold it in place as Mai would use Eden's own strap-on to fuck Eden's pussy to try to gain the final orgasm. "Ooh, yeah I'm gonna enjoy fucking you even more when you're my slave you losing bitch!!!" Mai taunted as she used Eden's strap-on as a dildo to fuck Eden's pussy hard.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:27 am

As Eden was doped she kind of squirmed on the ground for a second before she had Mai's hand shoved into Eden's mouth. Eden blushed but enjoyed the taste of her own orgasm. Mai then screamed at Eden and sat on her face and started to screw Eden With her own strap on. Eden blushed at her embarrassment and started kissing her opponents rear as she was forced to orgasm for the second time in a matter of seconds.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:03 am

The referee rang the bell to signal the end of the match, once Eden climaxed once again. Mai would immediately stop fucking Eden with Eden's strap-on and stand up to look at her defeated opponent. Mai would then place her foot inside Eden's mouth as she stood victorious as the referee raised her hand in the air as the winner. The AFW crowd would erupt with cheers as they celebrated Mai's victory. Mai would then grab Eden by her blonde hair and force her to stand up on her feet. Mai would look Eden directly into her eyes and say. "Who's the peasant now, bitch? I think I'm going to have a little fun with you...I'm going to take you as my dirty little POW. I don't think you're in the position to refuse, slut. I think you can start by licking the sweat off of my tits you whore!" Mai demanded Eden as the AFW crowd watched on with anticipation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:41 am

Eden was left exhausted on the ground, panting in pain, agony, and at the same time pleasure, being forced to have her superior blonde opponent's foot in her mouth as she was laid out on the ground. As Mai yelled out her order, a few tears came to Eden's eyes, as she got up to her feet and started to slowly lick the sweat off her mistress's gorgeous breast, taking very slow and deliberate licks as she cleaned off her opponents breast in front of a live crowd.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next