Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just Showering Off

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just Showering Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Showering Off

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Rosie squirmed about, but there was no escaping here. Her pathetic attempts at fighting off this pervert only served to bring the brunette closer, like she was taking this as a challenge! "Y-you... w-what are you d-doi... haaah!!" Misuzu's face was barely inches away from hers now, and Rosie didn't even notice her knee moving until it pressed against her lower lips, ubbing against it slowly and sensually.

"Mmm... I-I mean, n-no!" Rosie squealed, her hands thrashing against Misuzu's back, it was all she could do to not give in right away... but she could hold out against Misuzu's lewd tricks for only so long!

Just Showering Off - Page 2 SAdcZrMJust Showering Off - Page 2 MVRLLQmJust Showering Off - Page 2 I82ome3Just Showering Off - Page 2 UAjmKPCJust Showering Off - Page 2 MAai8oKJust Showering Off - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Misuzu's grin widened, feeling like Rosie's resistance was weakening. "C'mon 'Moka-tan~ You know you want it~" she continued in her mistaken identity farce, trying to mess with the girl even more. It wouldn't do if things went by too fast though, she wanted to enjoy this.

Though she'd keep her advances at that for the moment, Misuzu thought she'd set the mood a little more. Letting go of one of Rosie boobs, she reached over to the hot water faucet and slowly turned it on, causing warm water to rain down upon both their naked bodies.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:05 pm

She usually wasn't this shy, but Rosie wasn't any good around someone as forward as the lewd brunette. "I-I told you, I'm n-not M-moka anyone!" Rosie screamed angrily, completely skipping over the other claim...

Misuzu released one hand, turning the shower on. A light steamy rain splashed down on the pair, making the scene that much more intimate. "Haah... W-why are you d-doing this to me...?" Rosie murmured weakly, brushing the wet hair away from her eyes.

Just Showering Off - Page 2 SAdcZrMJust Showering Off - Page 2 MVRLLQmJust Showering Off - Page 2 I82ome3Just Showering Off - Page 2 UAjmKPCJust Showering Off - Page 2 MAai8oKJust Showering Off - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:13 pm

"Obviously because I want to~" Misuzu chuckled evilly, her wet bangs drooping down and now fully obscuring half of her face. As her base instincts began to bubble up, she started to wonder how Rosie would handle some 'rough play'.

Reaching back to the girl's chest, she picked out Rosie's perky nipples between her fingers and gave them a bit of a pinch!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:22 pm

"You're a total pervert..." Rosie's tone wasn't insulting, rather one of someone who had resigned to her fate... and there might have been a hint of excitement buried deep in there.

Her now erect nipples felt the greedy brunette's fingers close around them, letting out a weak cry when they clamped down on them. "Aah...! ...that was mean!" she growled, pressing her thumbs against Misuzu's nipples, flicking them up as a bit of revenge.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:27 pm

"Hell yeah I am." Misuzu beamed, as though it were something to be proud about. Rosie squeals as Misuzu pinched her nipples excited her even further, though this time it was leaning further down her sadistic side...

Or at least until Rosie finally started fighting back, giving both of Misuzu's erect nipples a hard flick. "AHH!" she cried out in both pain and surprise, instantly backing off and grabbing herself to try and soothe the sharp sting in her nubs.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:41 pm

She didn't expect Misuzu to retreat after just one flick! "What, you're gonna run away just like that? That's pretty lame, doncha think?" Rosie asked, quite disappointed. Well, that just meant she had to pick up the slack, advancing forward onto Misuzu.

She reached for the girl's wrists to pry them off her chest. If they got off, she'd lean forward, bringing their small chests barely together, rubbing each other gently, rocking her body a tiny bit side to side.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Misuzu was certainly shocked to be on the defensive all of a sudden, easily pushed up against the wall while Rosie pressed her flat chest against her flatter chest. Still, she managed to recover quickly, pressing her chest forwards as well, looking Rosie right in the eyes with a lecherous look.

"Oh so those are the switch to get you in the mood, huh?" she chuckled sultrily, referring, of course, to the pink-haired girls nips. Not to be outdone, Misuzu reached around with both hands and grabbed two handfuls of Rosie's ass, pulling their water-slicked bodies even closer.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:06 am

"Well, that's my little secret." Rosie smirked, pressing her advantage. It was a rare occasion that she'd actually was superior in the chest department to anyone, but she certainly wouldn't miss out when she did meet someone.

"Hyaah!" She let out, bouncing her hips towards the brunette's, feeling Misuzu's hands clap against her butt. "So what should I call you, or is just pervert fine?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:14 am

"You can call me whatever you want~" Misuzu replied, pressing her pelvis right up against Rosie's. She had expected to get a lot more harassment-type fun out of this, but there wasn't anything wrong with this kind of fun too.

Grinding her underdeveloped body against the pink-haired girl's similar one, Misuzu leaned and gave a small nibble to the side of Rosie's neck.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next