by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Showering off after a loss (open thread)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Showering off after a loss (open thread) Empty Showering off after a loss (open thread)

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:12 am

Itzal walked into the changing room sighing now having a towel wrapped around his lower body "well I guess there is nothing like a good hot shower after a match or a cold one depending on the situation of the match." He laughed taking the towel off tossing it to the side before walking in to the showers turning on the hot water letting it pour on to him making his hair cling to his head and face. He chuckled watching as steam started to fill up the place "maybe for once I'll have some normal time off after the matches" thinking back to what happened last time he to took a shower after the match. He shook his head "nothing is ever normal around here."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Showering off after a loss (open thread) Empty Re: Showering off after a loss (open thread)

Post by Thecoward Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:23 am

From a discreet corner, a girl clad in a referee uniform watched silently the empty room, bearing a bored look on her face. Her name was Heidi, and her job today was to be alert to any surprise match at the showers. Normally, this shift was considered a bit ominous among the refs, given the number of weirdos that usually were seen at the showers and the particularly messy matches they often had. Heidi could have coped with this, but she just couldn't bear this calmness.
It was unprobable that someone would come in at that time. She even thought for a moment to skip her shift, when a boy finally came in. Heidi observed him for a long time, thinking that he looked rather normal, but still was bored; truth was, she was itching for a match herself. She had an interest in wrestling, but her last spar was long, long ago.

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Showering off after a loss (open thread) Empty Re: Showering off after a loss (open thread)

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:46 am

Itzal started to have the strangest feeling he was being watched which in this place meant that you probably were but unlike last time he wasn't worried nor was he willing to shy away from a would be opponent. "You can stop watching now if you would like its not like I'm going to fly off the handle at you or anything" he would wait for the person to respond if there was a person.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:28 am

Heidi sighed. She had no point in further hiding, after all. She came out from her watching corner, letting her petite figure become visible for Itzal in the middle of the slight mist curtain formed by the showers. "Okay, I'm here. Just a staff member doing her job." She used that opportunity to give a closer look at him. "I wasn't meant to interfere. Sorry if I somehow interrupted you, Mr..."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:40 am

"You can call me Itzal if you would like" he said looking over at the girl taking her in with a quick glance before he went back to washing himself though he did take the time to show himself off a little bit though so subtle it seemed like that's how he just showered. "You didn't interfere I'm just showering as of the moment."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:42 pm

"Oh, I see. My name's Heidi." She examinated him discreetly for a bit longer before turning her head away, in order to give him some privacy. She didn't notice he was showing off, but she did notice that he had his eyes on her for a moment.
Then she remembered something that, she hoped, could extend the conversation. "Mr. Itzal, right? If I'm not mistaken, you must have been the one to go against Miss Katrina today." She couldn't remember very well the details, but definitely recalled seeing his name matched with Kat's on the board that morning. "I hope it went out well. She's quite a handful."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:00 am

Itzal continued to shower as she talked to him though his eyes grew a lot colder at the mentioning of his last opponents name something that was fueling his desire right now. "Yeah I did though it wasn't a match seeing as I had to wear a leotard that at the time was just to embarrassing to wrestle in." He let out a chuckle though shaking his head "o well it might of been a loss but not all losses are bad now it just has me itching for my next match."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:48 pm

Heidi just chuckled as well, not noticing that this could be a rather delicate topic. "Ah, yes. The new gym rule. Let's just hope the next girl you face doesn't force any leotards on you. But," - she stopped for a bit, turning her head to give another quick glance at him - "from what I see, you don' really look like the 'embarassed' type."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:03 am

Itzal let out at another chuckle looking at her "yes well I was until after that match if that gives you any clue into what happened trust me they could shove another leotard on me and it wouldn't even matter."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thecoward Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:31 pm

"Oh, come on!" Heidi had been enjoying the talk, and had gotten a little liking for Itzal. She wanted to encourage him, even if it was only a bit. "It can't have been that bad! I can ensure you that, even if you lost shamefully, it's no matter to grieve over that much. I bet you only need a match to get runnin' again."

Thecoward

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next