Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett Empty Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:00 am

Stella lounged by the pool, a bright pink bikini clutching to her furry bust and hips. She shifted through the roster list downloaded online, sipping a mixed drink as she eyed them from over her sunglasses. "Too silly-looking. Ew, the goth looks a little too freaky for me, thanks. God knows what she's into. Oh god, EATING people?! Pass! Ooh! Who're these cutie pies...?"

She eyed the twin kittens' photos, licking her supple lips. "Wonder if I can get me a two-for-one deal with them. Even if I get my tail handed to me in a kitten sandwich, it'll be worth it. Just to have those little fuzz balls crawling all over me." She felt a hand unconsciously slip over her crotch. "God how do I get a hold of them?" she purred, looking for however she could reach them. Phone, in person, whatever she could find.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett Empty Re: Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

Post by Jessica Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:49 pm

The neko twins werent doing anything special right now ; Emily was sitting on an old couch and looking outside the abandoned building's window. Meanwhile, Lucy looking for something to eat in a refrigerator they had. Not really cool but well, what could they possibly do? The only ways to contact them was paying a visit to them or calling to Lucy's cellphone, the one she stole from the place she worked in. They were just waiting for someone to call.....to kick them out of the building or to ask them for a match.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett Empty Re: Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Stella finally found their address and phone number listed. She considered her cel, back at her locker, but decided against it. It seemed so impersonal sometimes, and she liked to make an impression. With a figure like hers, in-person was the biggest way to make one.

She headed back to the changing room, showering off and taking her time to preen her fur under the air jets, essentially oversized overhead hair driers used for various furries of the world leaving the pool. She finally finished, snapping on a purple thong, a skimpy black bra, and a simple but stylish red dress that went halfway down her thighs. Her tail hung elegantly under its hem, arching back up to loiter behind her back. "Let's go make some friends, shall we?" she said, smiling down at and apparently talking to her breasts.

She knocked on the door politely, applying similar grace in ignoring the somewhat tattered looking building. There hadn't even been a doorman. She was just used to a better life. "Excuse me!" she called through the door and knocked again. "I'm from the league! I was wondering if you two were interested in a match."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm

As soon as the neko girls heard someone knocking on the door and calling for them, Emily stood up, planning to go downstairs and open the door, but Lucy was faster, and in 5 or 6 seconds, she was opening the door with a wide smile across her face. "Helloooooo! I'm Lucy! Did you just say that you wanted a match? " The neko said, apparently amazed that someone like Stella could be looking for someone like her and her sister.

Emily just waited upstairs until her sister brought their first opponent to her, or at least good news. She was as eager for a match as Lucy, and she couldnt wait patiently to know if what their visitor said was true.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Lucy nodded firmly, smiling her lush lips down the foot of difference at Lucy. Just as adorable as her picture. "Why, yes. I was hoping to see if you two would be interested in a little wrestling. With me as your opponent, naturally." She held out a hand. "Stella. Stella Starlett. You may have heard of me in some of the magazines, though I'm not sure you're quite old enough to buy all of the ones I've been in. May I come in?"
If so, she'd step in promptly, long legs striding in appropriately long steps. "Is your sister at home?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Lucy was a bit nervous." O--Of course I heard about you..! I saw you on a magazine, but the guy that was selling it didnt let me buy it..." The neko girl said, her voice a bit shaky. She allowed the far taller girl to pass, knowing that there wasnt much to be embarrased of. " Yes..She is upstairs...Follow me. "

Lucy climbed up 2 floors at full speed without stopping, motioning Stella to follow her.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Stella followed behind Lucy, looking around curiously at the run down building. She was glad to be behind her, not so much for admiring her tail and bottom as to hide her concerned expression. "So you two live here, then?" she asked idly.

As they reached Emily, her eyes lit up at the near identical kittens. "Ah! You're both so adorable!" she gushed, admiring them both in turn. She adored children (so long as they weren't hers), and the girls seemed just old enough to have some sex appeal. "I can't wait to get tumbling around a ring with you two little darlings!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:03 am

Lucy barely heard the question, but answered almost instantly. " Yeah, we live here...But that will change once we get some decent money! Then we'll move to a much nicer place! " And with that, they arrived to the second floor, where Emily was sitting on the ruined couch, facing them. " Hi! I'm Emily! "

The both of them blushed slightly as they heard Stella calling them ' adorable ' . They were pretty used to that, but coming from someone as gorgeous as Stella was something new.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:55 am

Stella went up to Emily and ruffled her hair a bit playfully, trying to make some connection early with the girls. Plus she really was fucking adorable. "You've both got such nice hair. Less quite as much as me, obviously, but still lovely,"
she joked.
"But I came here to invite you girls to a match. I hope it's not too forward or anything, but since I heard they killed a girl in one of these matches, I think they'll let this slide. I was hoping we could try it out at my place. I've got my own personal ring, and I prefer that to the ones they get all sweaty at the gyms and stuff." She gave a wink. "Could even tape it for the league and make a pretty penny that way."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:38 pm

" Thank you! You're right! Yours is far more beautiful than mine! " Emily answered back to the other girl with a cheerful smile. She and her sister were pretty happy that someone like Stella was their first opponent. And they couldnt wait to see what kind of surprises were awaiting for them in the ring.

Lucy thought no more than a second about Stella's offer. It seemed to be pretty fair...And to tape the match was a really good idea too! That way they could see how they look while fighting and, if they make any mistakes, correct them for their future matches. " Alright! I'm so excited!! "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next