Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett - Page 7 Empty Re: Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:48 am

Stella laughed uncontrollably at Emily's horrified reaction. She was even worse than normal people. Stella decided to play a bit more with the girl, staying standing over Emily and opening her arms out, inviting not only in motion but because she was still totally nude. Her pussy fur showed a bit of a gleam from the moisture she'd developed in her snatch from her arousal in wrestling the cuties.

"Come and get ME for a change," Stella offered. "Or maybe I can stay and play with Emily some more." She rested a foot on Emily's crotch, rubbing it over her pussy to see if the unconscious kitten could still be aroused by her touch.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett - Page 7 Empty Re: Double Debut: Lucy and Emily vs Stella Starlett

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Indeed, Emily could feel it, even unconscious. She released soft and sweet moans, which could be considered kinda cute. But Lucy knew her sister wasnt enjoying that at all. Maybe if she were in another place, without Lucy watching her, Emily would be enjoying it.

Lucy growled softly at the sight of her sister's cheeks turning red and Stella's foot playing with her crotch. Finally, she decided to act. She rushed in towards her opponent with a clear attempt of a tackle. " Take your foot off Emily!! "

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Stella would brace herself, hoping her grace would pull off the tricky counter (made easier by Lucy's projecting her move). She would let Lucy move in, then grab at her arms when she tried to tackle. She'd spin on her toes, holding Lucy up almost like a welcoming mother would her child. She'd use the momentum to turn around and swing Lucy down, belly across belly as she'd forcibly splash her down onto her sister's tummy.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Lucy was pretty weak after what happened before she lost consciousness, and now Stella could notice it. The neko's eyes widened as the skunkette countered her attempt of a tackle. Everything started to spin around her, and as the seconds past, Lucy was slowly losing her energies. She was definitively done when she was splashed down on Emily's belly. Even then, she tried to get on all fours again, but she was barely able to stay awake. " I cant...I cant movee.... " The neko muttered out softly just before she passed out again.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:32 am

Stella laughed a bit as she saw both girls unconscious. "They're like angels when they sleep," she said, winking at the camera she'd set up.

She bent to pick up the girls, slinging Lucy over her shoulder and lying her on her belly over the top rope, hanging her like old laundry. She'd do the same with Emily, and when they were both in position she'd start calmly and smoothly stripping the little ones down to nothing but their hair and tails.

If they were still out when she'd gotten them nude, she'd reach a hand down underneath each of them to softly finger them both with a separate hand, caressing their tender young pussies like twin lovers.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 pm

The nekos didnt have any fight left in them. All they could do was lie unconscious and hope for the best, though the 'best' for them would be the 'worst' for Stella. Their eyes were closed as they were slowly being stripped down by the hot skunkette. Now they weree some kind of toys for Stella. As she fingered their pussies, both Lucy and Emily allowed cute meows to escape from their lips, almost following a single rhythm.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:36 pm

"Awww," Stella cooed at the girls as their singing little voices made a chorus of erotic sounds. "Really are twins, huh?" She'd lean underneath Emily, licking her lips and starting to tenderly kiss at her lower lips, gently inserting her tongue as she kept fingering Lucy with her free hand. Since she had a spare, she'd weave her fingers gently around her tail as well and knead her buttocks.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Lucy's moans continued the same volume while Emily's became a little louder, estimulated by Stella's tongue. The nekos were now destroyed and raped. And unfortunetely for them, there was no one who could stop the match now, with no referee or judge or anyone around. And only to think that the video of the entire match was going to be sold to pervert customers was starting to affect them pretty much.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 am

"I promised you two wouldn't walk away without a little souvenir orgasm," she whispered, whether or not they could hear. She'd lap up more firmly at Emily, reaching a hand around to cup and teasingly massage her breasts, looking to bring the little neko to a mindblowing, virginal orgasm before moving on to finish her sister.

She'd unconsciously release a puff of her aroma, though her sensual and lusty nature would make it emerge as an alluring scent like fine perfume.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 am

In the state the nekos were, they couldnt do much to protect themselves from Stella's hands. The skunkette wouldnt find any kind of opposition from Emily nor Lucy, as they were both out cold. The blonde neko's moans got louder and louder as the seconds passed and Stella tried to force her to cum, until finally, it happened. Emily's virginal juices poured out of her sex, and with that, her moans became one deep sigh. Maybe it was over for her, but Lucy still had to suffer more...

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next