Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Juniper Nayle vs James Justice

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Juniper Nayle vs James Justice - Page 4 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs James Justice

Post by Edmund Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 pm

James just lay sprawled out before he tucked his arms in. She had really done some damage and he probably would have tapped had she a submission move that involved his arms. He looked to his opponent and saw that she was down. He then tried to drag her way over to Juniper and hook her leg, pressing his body down on her.

Back to top Go down

Juniper Nayle vs James Justice - Page 4 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs James Justice

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:31 am

He just came up so fast.

Juniper was covered up in a pin. "ONE!"

She gasped and tried to spring up. But for some reason, it didn't allow her to. Either tjat or James had her down good. "Ugh...N-No..." She struggles beneath him. "TWO!" Some fear could be seen in her eyes. "Come on..." She groans.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:10 am

James felt Juniper moving around under himself and figured she had kicked out. He groaned softly and let her go before sprawling out and groaning a little more, "Why won't she just stay down." He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:22 am

Just before the referee coy slap her hand a third time, James...Got up? Was he playing son air of game?! Juniper was NOT going for it.

Before James could get too far, Juniper wrapped her legs around his body and rolled him onto his back with her sitting on top of his chest. She grabbed his arms and pinned him down. "Ha!"

"ONE!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:24 am

James suddenly realized his mistake and his legs began to thrash about as the referee slapped the mat a second time, "TWO!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:43 am

"Three!"

The crowd went wild with noise, seeing he upset that James had endured by accident. Juniper still keep him pinned down. Sherbrooke at him seriously. "I guess I got me a little prisoner, dont I?" She let him up and got in her knees.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:45 am

He panted softly as he heard the bell ring, having failed to kicko out at the three count, "Dammit." He muttered and sat up, "Well, I guess you do." He chuckled a little and stretched, "Though, do take it easy, you really did a number on my arms and back."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:33 am

Juniper shook her arms. "Yeah...You messed me up too..." She decided something. Something that may have not been done before for a POW match. "How about I give you my number? And you give me yours? I'll call you when I want you to spend the night." She crosses her arms. "I'd hope youd be honerable and Coe when I call. Deal?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:13 pm

He laughed, "Thems not the rules dear, I gotta go home with you and I have to stay with you until you say I'm free." He chuckled a little more, "But if you want my number, I'll give it to you in the back. Don't want these fans spamming me with texts and calls."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:47 pm

"You don't get to tell ME what the rules...Dear." Juniper smirks, patting him on the back. "In case you didn't know, and if you don't you WILL...I don't play by the rules all the time."

Juniper would follow her prisoner to the backstage, away from the eyes of the fans. She was wanting to get his number, for her own later and personal use...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next