Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Scandinavian connection...erhh..maybe ?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scandinavian connection...erhh..maybe ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Scandinavian connection...erhh..maybe ?

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:33 am

Belinda enjoyed the fact that this girl was kind and friendly enough that striking up a friendly conversation like they had done was not a problem. So far things were going very well for a first meeting as the two of them seemed to be equally friendly and somewhat cheerful to each other. The Swede though had to laugh a bit along with Astrid as she presented the idea of how odd or rare it was that they were both wrestlers and seemingly both business women ? Or maybe heiresses.

Belinda nodded her head and then looked away for a second. " Oooh, I'm a part of AFW." she spoke as she returned her gaze towards the beautiful Astrid to then watch the woman take a bite out of that cake and she'd watch Astrid melt into the taste of the cake as well. " See! I told you~ It's heaven." The Swede uttered as she'd lean back and look on at the cute girl in front of her for a few seconds.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Scandinavian connection...erhh..maybe ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Scandinavian connection...erhh..maybe ?

Post by mnpinner Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:56 am

Astrid sat back up straight in her chair with her face a bit red in embarrassment. "Oh my god, that was delicious! Do you come here for this often?" she asked with a bit of excitement before taking a sip of her mochaccino with a smile on her face. If there was ever something that would drive the blonde to come back to a place, it was delicious food. She had been so worried about trying a tourist trap restaurant for lunch or dinner the past few days that she had only visited the local market and a list of places her Japanese contacts had given her.

The blue-eyed beauty giggled a bit when she realized what Belinda had said in response to her question. "Ooh, this is a small world. I just finished up my physical for AFW the other day. I'm guessing since you stick around here that you're in," Astrid paused to think for a moment. She had heard and said the name a million times, but it seemed like the various manuals, guide pamphlets, and translation booklets for both industries were getting jumbled in her head. It came to her after a long second of thinking, "Friction?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:33 am

Belinda couldn't help but enjoy the light blush on Astrid's pretty face, it was quite the cute sight to see the beautiful girl be embarrassed simply because she had enjoyed a piece of delicious cake. Belinda would simply shake her head as she smiled at the girl. " No, sorry. This is my first time here." Belinda let out as she'd nod her head at the girl. " However, simply because of that cake I will be a returning customer of this establishment, no doubt." The short haired blond added as she would then straighten herself up in her chair.

" Ohhh ? A fellow AFW wrestler huh ? Neato!" Belinda let out with a smile as she would extend her arm over the table for a handshake. " In that case I must welcome you, and then do so properly later as well." Belinda let out as she offered Astrid a firm handshake. " I'm a Friction wrestler, and if you are too then we should be able to face off against each other sometime in the future, no ?" Belinda offered with that kind friendly smile of hers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:10 am

Astrid was certainly embarrassed that she had been wrong in her dismissal of any cake tasting enough to melt from consuming. Her pride was more important than anything, especially as it seemed that her acquaintance had turned out to be a fellow competitor. "I must say, I'll certainly be returning as well. It's a nice quiet place where I could get some demo screenings in." Sure the food was great and the mochaccino was the best coffee she had had since arriving, but the platinum blonde was finding it difficult to sit and get some work done without a proper office or studio yet.

The Platinum Princess grinned and firmly grasped Belinda's hand to shake it. "Well thank you," she said with a smile as they shook. Indeed, she was a Friction wrestler, and, apart from a few passes in the halls at the arena, this was the first time she had met somebody competing in the promotion. Something had finally dawned on her as the name "Belinda Northman" swam through her head. "I'm sure we'll cross paths in the ring soon enough. I mean, you're Swedish right?" her lips curled into a smirk, certain that she was right this time. One of the many names that her associates had told to study as a potential target was Cecilia Northman. Belinda appeared to be a smaller doppelganger, which led Astrid to believe she was the sister she had read mentioned. Since Belinda wasn't listed as a possible target, the platinum blonde assumed she couldn't be that high up on the card. She may make for an interesting statement, she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:23 am

It seemed as if both of the women did enjoy this little café a lot, they had excellent cake and it seemed as if their tea and coffee was well made as well. Something which any person could enjoy, they also seemed to be capable of making food for lunch....so this place seemed like quite a heavenly place to come to.

When to two young ladies shook each other's hands it seemed as if both of them were being rather professional and kind towards each other. Now that it was established that both of them were Friction wrestlers it would probably mean that the two of them could possibly face each other in a match sometime in the future. Hell, Belinda wouldn't mind it. Astrid seemed like a very nice person. " Oh ? Uh yeah, I guess I am. We'll defiantly cross paths in the ring! " Belinda let out as she'd smile back at the platinum blond. " So, have you had your debut match planned yet ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Astrid had to take a sip of her warm beverage in order to maintain her composure at the excitement that she was feeling. This had turned into too perfect of a scenario. Maybe she would destroy the Northman sister enough in the ring that Cecilia would have no choice but to come out and save her. Then the Platinum Princess's partners would swoop in to make an emphatic statement for sure.

She placed her cup back down on its saucer, about halfway empty at this point. "No, I haven't. In fact, they just okayed my physical yesterday." Her smile was bright as her eyes closed when her hand reached behind her head to rub it. "In fact, that's why I brought up the whole Swedish thing...After all, I've got a little Norwegian in me," she paused as her eyes opened and she leaned forward a bit, grabbing her mug in the process. She took a sip before continuing, "Wouldn't it be fun to pay homage to that with my first match? Two beautiful blonde Scandinavians going toe-to-toe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Belinda's ears perked up a bit as she listened on at Astrid, this lovely girl seemed to be quite new here in AFW...which just meant that Belinda got a greater sense of wanting to be welcoming and kind to her so she could make her stay in AFW all the better. Hearing that Astrid had a little bit of Norwegian in her was something that got Belinda to nod her head and smile...it wasn't that hard to guess...with a name like Astrid.

She would nod to Astrid's suggestion as she'd then straighten up a bit in her chair, looking on at Astrid with rather serious eyes for a moment...before letting out a light sight. " That shouldn't be a problem at all. I'd be happy to give you a great debut...t-though..." Belinda let out as she'd lean over the table a bit, arms folded beneath her as her face inched closer to Astrid's. " I hope you don't mind being defeated." Belinda let out as she'd then flash a friendly grin before sliding backwards rather fast and giggling a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:20 am

Astrid realized that she was pointing out the obvious about her heritage. She was certain Belinda was a smart girl. The cute blonde would have to be if she had any chance of getting out from the shadow of the elder Northman sister. The platinum blonde spent a few moments searching her memory for any special in-ring details about the woman she sat across from, but she was coming up empty. Her computer back at the apartment would have to be consulted.

The Platinum Princess's smile turned into a flat line as she set her nearly-finished beverage on the table. It was true that she was no expert in the ring, but like hell if she would let Belinda get the best of her in her debut. Her eyes quickly turned cold as she stared into the younger Northman's eyes during their brief closeness. However, when the Swede backed up, Astrid's smile and friendly eyes returned. "You're awfully sure of yourself there. After all, I can look up plenty of footage on you, but I doubt you'll find much of me," she responded calmly, an earnest smile replacing her brief facade, followed by a giggle of her own. "Either way, it should be a fun debut match!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:49 am

As their conversation returned to friendliness the blond would look on at Astrid and nod her head, she took a moment before she would start to push her chair out from the table a little bit. " Oh well...what if I come up with a new strategy just for you and don't fight like I've fought before just to throw you off ? ~" Belinda teased as she would then move up to her feet and walk around the table towards Astrid's side, she would offer out her hand to the fellow Scandinavian.

" It will be a great match, I'll do what I can to set it up for us. I've got your name and all, so yeah." Belinda nodded her head and gave Astrid a smile, " I should get going then. Make sure to bring your A-game!" Belinda let out as she turned around and headed off to the door, " Goodbye Astrid, I'll see you on match night!" She spoke in her friendly manner as she left the café to go sort things out for the silver haired maiden's debut match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2