Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The French Connection (for acuya)

2 posters

Go down

The French Connection (for acuya) Empty The French Connection (for acuya)

Post by LadyX Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Olivia Arguelles, the newest member of the Friction roster, strode into the gym. She dragged a girl by her hair off of the leg press and began using it herself, ignoring the cries of pain and protest that she elicited from the girl's lips. She begins counting as she performs leg presses. "Un... Deux... Trois... Quatre... Cinq..." She grinned as she hit her stride. "Six... Sept... Huit... Neuf... Dix!" Olivia got off the machine, promising herself to do another set of ten to wrap up her set. She went to a chin-up bar and grabbed onto it, doing another set of ten. "Un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix!"

Back to top Go down

The French Connection (for acuya) Empty Re: The French Connection (for acuya)

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:38 am

This was it. The fabled Friction Gym.

Kim stood at the entrance to the gym with a towel in hand and a bottle of water in the other, scanning over the room with wonder. She’d heard tales of this legendary place back in America, stories of a paradise filled with sweaty, jumping, aggressive women, where sexfights could and often did break out at a moment’s notice. A place with all the amenities that a sex-crazed wrestlerette could want.

The place, so far, did not disappoint. The first thing she noticed when she came in was the smell - oh, there was the familiar odor of sweat, the same one you could find in a million gyms over a hundred countries. But this sweat was mixed something you didn’t often get: the smell of sex. It hung in the air, persisting despite the air fresheners, and Kim loved it. How many women had came in this room? How many screams?  Most importantly, would she be adding to it, today.

Kim sincerely hoped so. That was why she came in her shortest shorts, a black number with white stripes that left almost as much of her ass cheeks exposed as they covered. That was why she wearing a match workout bra that could just barely contained her breasts, letting them jut out and swell. She was fishing today, looking for a playmate, and she saw dozens of potential mates working out all over.

It was time to shop.

Kim strutted forward, casually glancing here and there for the first body that really caught her eye. It didn’t take her long to find it, either - there on the chin-up bar, lifting that lithe body of hers, up and down.

Blonde? Check.

Hourglass figure? Check.

French accent? Check.

Enough of Kim’s turn-ons were in play to warrant a closer look, and that was precisely what made her  come over to the woman from behind, enjoying the show as the fine, curvaceous ass went up and down and up and down and…

”Phew.” Kim whistled and waved to the woman, announcing her presence. ”Working up a little sweat there, aren’t we?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:56 am

Olivia grunted as she continued to do chin-ups, either not noticing or willfully ignoring Kim's presence as the Asian beauty walked up. "Onze! Douze! Treize! Quatorze! Quinze! Seize! Dix-sept! Dix-huit! Dix-neuf! Vingt!" She dropped gracefully to her feet and turned around to finally acknowledge Kim. "Quelle? Non. Not really. I have only just arrived at the gym. It would be unfortunate if I were already sweating." True to Olivia's word, there was not a drop of sweat on her yet. She looked Kim up and down, eyebrow cocked judgmentally. "And... who, might I ask, are you?" It was clear to Olivia that this girl hadn't witnessed her treatment of the other girl who'd been in her way a few minutes ago. She chuckled, letting the right amount of sexiness creep into her voice as she spoke again, trusting that this woman didn't speak French. "Vous êtes très petit. Êtes-vous sûr de ne pas être perdu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:53 am

No, Kim didn’t speak French - not fluently, at least. But she’d picked up a few words here and there, and she certainly knew what the word ‘petit’ likely translated to.

Not that she had a problem with that, necessarily. It was hardly the first time she’d been called short, though she couldn’t remember the last time someone had done in French with such a sexy, alluring accent. She was tempted to say something back in Korean, but it wasn’t the best language for intimacy. At least, it never seemed to do anything for her lovers.

”No sweat, yet, no. Maybe I can change that.” She tapped her chin, thoughtfully looking over the blonde, eyefucking her without an ounce of shame. ”Kim, Kim Rhee. Don’t think I’ve seen you around her before, Ms…”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:10 am

Olivia giggled at Kim's proposition. "You are... offering to help me break a sweat?" She laughed again. "Are you a personal trainer?" She put her hands on her hips, looking down at the shorter woman with a look of amusement. "I do not think this is very likely. But... if you were..." She walked up close to Kim so that they were nearly touching. "Well, I would be très intéressé in seeing what you can do. Very interested indeed." She traced a finger idly down Kim's arm, toying with her. "Hmm... What do you say, personal trainer? Could I try out a free session? See how I like it?" She gave Kim a smirk with just the right amount of suggestion in it. She licked her lips, an eyebrow cocked, almost daring Kim.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 am

Kim couldn’t hold back an impish giggle at the suggestion, though she hoped she didn’t sound too rude to...hm. She still hadn’t told Kim her name, cute as she was. Regardless, it seemed the two of them were on the same page, or at least in the same chapter, if those roving eyes and that wandering finger and the clear disregard for personal space were anything to go by.

”Personal trainer. Yeah, sure, let’s go with that.” She ran her own fingers down the blonde’s chest, taking special care to feel about those plump breasts. ”And I agree completely. It’s important that you find someone you’re compatible with. Someone that can suit your needs.”

She gestured towards a nearby ring, one off to the side and currently unoccupied. Perfect. ”After you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 am

Olivia chuckled as Kim groped her shamelessly. Olivia shrugged. "Oui. Let us see if you can keep up. Hmm?" She started towards the ring, turning her head to address Kim as she walked. "Oh, and je m'appelle Olivia. Olivia Arguelles." She walked to the ring and climbed in, ducking under the top rope. She crossed her arms and waited for Kim to get into the ring with her. "Best deux out of troix? Or single fall?" She chuckled. "Hmm... or last woman standing?" Her eyes flashed naughtily.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:31 am

Olivia’s reaction to the groping intrigued Kim, in that she had almost no reaction at all. As if were the most natural thing in the world. A good start to their relationship, she felt, where they both knew where the other woman stood and where she hoped to be standing in short order.

Kim watched as Olivia - quite a name, by the way - made her way into the ring, bending and sliding her way in and giving off quite the view. She was quick to follow suit, rolling in under the ropes and popping up near the Frenchwoman’s side.

She sauntered around the ring for a moment with a finger to her chin contemplating the options. ”Mercy me, that all sounds so enticing. But.” She reached out and tapped Olivia’s dainty nose. ”Last Woman Standing. A little intense for a spar, but I can go with it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyX Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Olivia blinked after Kim tapped her nose. "Ahem. That sounds fine to me." She cracked her knuckles and rolled her shoulders before heading to a corner, leaning against the turnbuckle. She began stretching, preparing herself for the match.

"I hope you are prepared to lose, nouvel ami." She grinned at Kim, a dangerous glint in her eyes. She cleared her throat as she finished stretching and got into a ready position.

She came out of her corner tentatively, waiting for Kim to make a move, or even finish getting ready if she hadn't yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down