by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:25 am

As Nazaria slid into Natasha's lap, she did not do so like a child, or like a lap dog eager for a reward from her owner. She slid onto that lap with her back arched slightly, her breasts pushed out proudly, exuding sex and trying to pull Natasha in as if she were a fish about to be hooked. As she was telling Natasha, she was not here to bask in the blue-haired champion's glow. She was not here to beg of the champion, to try to get something from her. She was here to exert her will on Natasha and measure how much the woman would actually be willing to push back against her.

And, of course, she was just here to satisfy her nymphomaniacal urges for a few hours and to have some fun. Not everything needed to be all about business, did it?

Natasha asked a lot of questions, and Nazaria would answer them in a breathy, lustful whisper, gladly pushing back down on Natasha's chest, closing the distance between them as she tried to brush her hands along the champion's cheeks, only for Natasha to grab her by her wrists and pull them away. Nazaria was even a little amused by that. "You know what? I do think highly of myself. I know what I'm capable of, and I know how few women are able to match me in that regard," she would say.

She leaned in and bit down on Natasha's earlobe, putting some pleasurable pressure on it with her teeth. "I'm not discounting the possibility that you are one of that very small number who can keep pace with me. But the chances are so small, and I will never know until I test your waters for myself, now will I?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:00 am

Natasha wasn't sure if Nazaria was simply yet another rookie in the AFW who had gotten a few wins and thought themselves the greatest thing to ever step into a ring, or if she actually had the ability to back up all of her talk. At the very least it was clear the woman could talk the talk, it wasn't even so much her words though it was how she carried herself. Every subtle movement from Nazaria dripped with sexuality and unwavering confidence, which more than anything else had Natasha incredibly curious to discover if the woman truly was as skilled as she claimed to be. She certainly had a lovely body that looked every bit as powerful as Nazaria claimed, but whether she could use it effectively, now that was the question.

She giggled as Nazaria nibbled upon her ear, letting the woman enjoy her first taste of her for a moment before taking her by the chin and pulling her face back in front of hers. "You're either taunting me to get me into bed or you're serious about testing me to see if I...match up with you." Natasha let her words linger for a bit while she leaned her head upward, letting her lips come within a hair's width of Nazaria's while their breasts slid against one another.

"Either way I'm curious to see how you fare myself. So if you'll let me up we can go up to my bedroom and see."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:31 pm

"Can't you tell? I'm always a very, very serious person," Nazaria would say, as she rubbed herself lightly against Natasha's thigh, and moved her mouth in close to nibble on the hentai champion's ear. Natasha let her do that for a few seconds before pulling her away, bringing them face to face, looking right into each other's eyes, their lips separated by a hair's breadth. Natasha's clothed chest pushed upwards against Nazaria's naked tits. "Try not to take me lightly, cutie, for your own sake."

Nazaria would let Natasha up, sliding herself back up and off the blue-haired woman's knee, standing up and stretching out her arms above her head, as if limbering up for their coming contest. She pushed her breasts out towards Natasha as she took several smooth steps backward, keeping her eyes on the woman whose house she had invaded. She was looking forward to getting a taste of Natasha and seeing whether all of these hentai wrestlers lining up for a chance at this title really had any substance to them at all.

"Well, then, you lead the way. I'll probably start snooping around if I try to find it myself," Nazaria would say, with a broad smile.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:52 pm

"Oh I won't do that...don't worry Nazaria I will take you quite seriously, just don't complain after when I do." Natasha answered the woman, staring up into her eyes without so much as blinking let alone averting her eyes for several long moments wherein no words were shared between them. It was Nazaria who pulled away on her own, sliding herself off of Natasha's knee though not without thrusting her chest out towards the Frenchwoman in the process. Unable to resist Natasha reached up and took a gentle hold upon those impressive mounds, giving them a light squeeze as she rose from her chair.

"Oh well I can't have that, you might find my secret sauna. Follow me upstairs." Natasha said, winking at Nazaria as she let those breasts slip from her fingers and then turned to head out the room. Natasha would lead Nazaria up the stairs back in the entrance hall where the woman had just entered moments ago. As she made her way up Natasha pulled off her shirt and tossed it over the railing, her shorts getting left behind as well leaving Natasha in nothing but her black panties.

Her breasts bounced softly with each step she took but Natasha didn't so much as glance down, looking quite casual as she turned down the hallway at the top of the stairs and then stepped into one of the rooms on the right. It was a large bedroom with an oversized bed set against the wall, columns in each corner with heavy blue drapes hanging from bars connecting them. The white carpet was plush as one would expect of a home such as hers, unbelievably soft to the touch. Natasha stepped over to the bed but stopped just short, turning around to lean against the bottom right column of the bed. "Well here we are. I'm curious Nazaria, did you want to set some rules to this test of yours? Perhaps whomever verbally surrenders is considered the loser of our contest?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 am

"Why would I complain? Even if you meet and exceed all of my expectations, the best you will be able to do would be to keep pace with me. That hardly seems to be in a position in which I would have a reason to complain," Nazaria would say, as she stood up and tossed her toasted blonde hair backwards, pushing her chest outwards to let Natasha get a better view of her impressive assets. The Hentai Champion could not help but cop a feel, grabbing onto Nazaria's luscious tits. The succubus smirked and didn't move as Natasha stood up, keeping her hands on those perfect breasts. Nazaria kept her eyes on Natasha's and didn't move until the champion began to lead her up the stairs.

Nazaria gladly followed Natasha, watching with satisfaction as the blue-haired beauty pulled off her shirt, revealing a smooth, bare back to her trailing visitor, though from behind Nazaria couldn't get much of a view of Natasha's breasts. She lost her shorts in another smooth motion, and now she was wearing nothing except a pair of black panties, just as nearly naked as Nazaria was. The blonde and blue-haired women walked into a large, ornately-decorated bedroom, with a plush carpet and one of those so-called "princess beds" which seemingly every woman aspired to sleep in. Nazaria glanced up at the posts and then down at the mattress, comparing it to the similar bed she had at home.

Before Natasha turned to her, Nazaria wanted some measure of payback. She leaned in and pressed herself against her host's back, her nipples pressing into Natasha's smooth flesh, the crotch of her white panties rubbing againt the black fabric-clad butt of Natasha. She reached around her soon-to-be opponent with both hands and grabbed onto Natasha's breasts, giving them a squeeze as she rested her chin in the hollow between Natasha's shoulder and her neck. "Mmm...of course we need rules. Otherwise, it will be impossible to judge you. Battling to a verbal surrender sounds appropriate. It's either that, or we could battle to a sexual knockout." Finding Natasha's nipples with her fingers, Nazaria would pinch them between her thumbs and forefingers, pulling on them very gently.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Before Natasha could turn around and address her surprise partnr for the evening she felt Nazaria step up behind her, the woman unsurprisingly pressing those rather impressive mounds into her back. Also unsurprisingly her nipples were quite hard, it wasn't cold in her home by any stretch of the imagination so it was a clear indicator of just how aroused the woman was already. Her eyes fluttered closed as Nazaria reached around, her hands wasting no time at all in seeking out Natasha's heavy mounds, fingers kneading them in quite the loving fashion as opposed to the rough squeezing Natasha had given Nazaria earlier.

She decided to play along with Nazaria for the moment since she WAS rather enjoying this little taste of what was to come, and as long as Nazaria went no further Natasha was happy to indulge her guest. Nazaria's very forward attitude did influence her choice however, verbal surrender would have been perfect before but now she felt only complete victory over this woman would suffice. "You know, I doubt either of us would be satisfied unless we had completely baten the other don't you agree? And the only way to know that with certainty is through sexual knockout."

Natasha then pushed back against Nazaria, removing those hands from her breasts before turning around to face the woman properly. Holding onto Nazaria's wrists Natasha would pull her back into her, letting their tits come together in a firm, sensual meeting while Natasha stared into the woman's eyes. "If you agree lets go ahead and climb into bed."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:32 am

Nazaria did not waste any time as she pressed her breasts up against Natasha's back, hard nipples drawing circles in the hentai champion's back as Nazaria's arms moved, her hands grabbing, squeezing, and pulling Natasha's luscious breasts and sumptuous nipples. The blonde was already aroused, and she could tell that her blue-headed counterpart was, too, as Natasha's head tilted just so and Nazaria, her head resting on Natasha's shoulder, could see Natasha's eyelids fluttering. She pressed herself quite close to Natasha, and she could almost feel Natasha's heartbeat reverberating through her body. She could feel each breath that Natasha took, and she was confident that it would not take her very long to find out exactly how Natasha liked to be touched and pleasured.

Natasha still wanted to play a little coy, as she would step forward to separate her body from Nazaria's. The blonde was never one to interrupt sex, foreplay or the actual act itself, once it had begun, but she understood that Natasha was, perhaps, a little more modest than she was, somewhat less voracious in her carnal appetites. Still, the champion obviously didn't back down from a challenge, and when Nazaria dangled the tantalizing bait of battling to a sexual knockout, the hapless fish Natasha gladly leapt for it. Now, Nazaria could reel her in. As Natasha put her hands on Nazaria's wrists, Nazaria would tilt her hands to reciprocate the gesture, gladly pulling Natasha's body into her own, their breasts coming together in a nipple-to-nipple collision which forced both pairs of tits to yield some space to the other.

"Ooooh, of course I agree. It was my idea, after all," Nazaria said. She leaned in and opened her mouth, sliding her tongue slowly along Natasha's bottom lip. "No matter how long it takes to fuck you unconscious, Miss Champion, I'm sure you won't fail to amuse me, at the very least. And when I have your unconscious body to play with, I can amuse myself in plenty of other ways all—night—long." As if to punctuate her statement, Nazaria would suddenly thrust her hips forward, bumping her crotch into Natasha's, warm sexes colliding as she would try to use that bump to push Natasha back towards the bed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:08 am

Since she became the hentai champion Natasha had grown rather used to people seeking her out to test themselves against the current pinnacle of the hentai division. With the exception of one bad apple the women she had met in this fashion had proven just how talented the hentai field was and she had quite enjoyed each of those meetings, but of all those she had run into Natasha hadn't encountred anyone quite like Nazaria. Most of these challengers had been kind hearted, some even nervous, and while a couple had been quite sure of themselves each woman had admitted to seeing Natasha as being the best. But Nazaria was making no effort to try and hide her confidence, nor her belief that Natasha was the weaker between them when it came to sensual matters. Natasha had always been incredibly proud of her skills and winning the title had been proof of them, Nazaria however dismissed the title entirly and that struck at the core of Natasha's pride.

Natasha realized the attempt at insulting her pride was undoubtedly intentional, meant to goad Natasha into agreeing to this contest, but she didn't care. Nazaria was admittedly a gorgeous woman whose sexual prowess, if it was even a tenth of what she claimed it to be, would prove an interesting challenge. Natasha was now every bit as curious as Nazaria was to see what the woman could do. "If you can truly manage to best me I have no objections, to the winner should go the spoils after all, but don't forget its a champion you've challenged Nazaria." She said with a broad smile on her soft pink lips, thrusting out her chest to let their nipples fully clash.

"Don't disappoint me now Nazaria, you've done nothing but tell me how amazing you are since you stepped through my door and I'd hate for that all to be just talk." Before she even got the words out Nazaria thrust her hips into Natasha who felt just how aroused the other woman was, the sudden meeting between hr sex and Nazaria's making a deliciously wet splashing sound. Natasha was forced back up against the bedpost, the thick wooden column groaning from the pressure being put upon it.

"Forget the bed then." Natasha said as she lined up her crotch with Nazaria's, gyrating her hips now to grind them together while she kept a firm grip on the woman's wrists. "This is what you wanted right?" She asked, suddenly leaning her head forward to bite at the woman's bottom lip, planting several kisses upon those sweet lips even as their tits continued to battle betwen them, joined now by their womanhoods.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:02 am

"Oh, we both know I won't disappoint you. And I believe the chances of you disappointing me are rather small, as well, even as high as my standards are," Nazaria would say, as she would make the first move, thrusting her sex forward, her pussy already beginning to soak her white panties as she smacked her crotch into Natasha's. Black and white thongs collided, swapping the juices which were pouring out of both women's crotches and soaking their delicate underwear through. Nazaria moaned as she licked Natasha's lip, knowing it wouldn't be long before she came. Hormones were already surging through her, giving her a sexual appetite which was impossible to match and an insatiable desire to wildly hump Natasha until the hentai champion could no longer even feel her pussy from the fucking she had received.

Natasha began to fight back as she was thrown into the bedpost, pushing her sex forward to glue it to Nazaria's. It was a connection which would be only very rarely broken for the rest of the night. Even through their thongs, both women were sopping wet, aroused almost to the point of orgasm by the mere sight of the other woman's delicious form and the simmering anticipation of what was to come. Nazaria, trying to capitalize on her advantage, would gyrate her hips wildly in response, in the opposite direction of Natasha's. The friction would make their crotches hotter and hotter as they smashed and grinded into each other going in two opposing directions. At the same time, Nazaria's breasts would smash into Natasha's, trying to flatten the hentai champion's titleholding tits.

"Can't you feel it, Natasha?" Nazaria whispered huskily as she opened her mouth wide. In response to Natasha biting her lower lip, she would bite onto Natasha's upper lip, then begin to pepper Natasha's mouth and nose with kisses, her tongue snaking into a nostril, then down to Natasha's teeth, then slathering saliva across her cheeks. "Can you feel how powerful I am? How hard I'm going to fuck you? I'll fuck you until you beg like a dog for more!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:23 am

They hadn't even made it onto the bed yet and already the fight between them had grown hot and heavy, Natasha keeping a firm grip on Nazaria's wrists, pulling her forward to keep their bodies locked together in this duel. Even if she had released Nazaria though Natasha knew the woman wouldn't have pulled away just as Nazaria knew the same about her, their hold on one another's wrists were meant to add more power to their thrusts and already Natasha was feeling her body reaching the edge of her restraint. Cumming first was nothing but a matter of pride however, they both knew this contest would be long, their instincts told them as much, so Natasha wasn't surprised to feel herself getting close to a climax already. Her body was ready for a marathon and a single orgasm wasn't anything, still she was intent on making Nazaria cum first, she had to set the woman's expectations for the rest of the fight.

Nazaria may have made the first move but Natasha would make the most of the bedpost behind her back, her ass bouncing off the column as she slammed her pussy into Nazaria's opposing sex repeatedly, not giving the woman a second to rest as she yanked her in closer to meet her thrusts directly. Their kiss grew wild and unrestrained, both women licking all over the other's face until Natasha trapped Nazaria's tongue within her mouth, thrusting her own into Nazaria's mouth as well. Her tits would have been bouncing like mad if they weren't sandwiched between her body and Nazaria, instead they slipped up and down, grinding their nipples together in a duel that sent jolts of pleasure shooting through her with each clashing.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next