by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello - Page 3 Empty Re: Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:51 am

Many women thought that the purpose of a sexfight was to resist the urge to cum for as long as one could, having as few orgasms as possible over the duration of the duel. Nazaria had long thought that such reluctance to enjoy a sexfight on the part of many women was downright silly. She wanted to have fun, to enjoy herself, and that meant squirting like a fountain. Even so, there was a certain pride to making one's opponent cum first, and Nazaria, as close as she was to orgasm, knew that she wanted Natasha to be the first one to cum tonight. Her opponent was already soaking wet, sex juices dribbling down her inner thighs, and she just needed one more little push from Nazaria.

"Mmmm...not bad, Natasha...but I'm better," Nazaria would moan, as their humping reached a wild pace, both women slamming their sex into the other's, grinding them togetherand practically rubbing their underwear out of existence for all the protection it afforded their sopping wet cunts from each other. Natasha used the bedpost to prevent herself from being pushed back, which might have minimized her movements. Though she had made the first move, Nazaria could feel herself very swiftly approaching the edge of orgasm. As Natasha aligned their mouths, each with a tongue captured inside their own mouth, Nazaria began to moan loudly against Natasha's slimy tongue, her own tongue sliding up and down beside it, now trying to lap up Natasha's spit after covering the blue-haired woman's face in her own.

"Mmmmmnyyyh!" Nazaria moaned. She moved her whole body forward, not allowing herself to retreat a micrometer. Her nipples stabbed head-on into Natasha's, both pairs bending, then suddenly sliding past each other and being forced upwards. Now their nipples were aligned length to length, and the sensitive undersides of their breasts rubbed against each other. This was it. This was the moment in which one of them would break. Nazaria felt herself losing control, but she would resist as much as she could, stroking her crotch across Natasha's once, twice, three times more, knowing that the champion herself could not possibly contain her euphoria any longer...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:31 am

There was a sharp retort on the tip of Natasha's tongue in answer to Nazaria's continued boasting but before she could speak a single word of it her tongue found another use. Pushing her tongue into Nazaria's mouth effectively forced the other woman to meet her directly in the kiss, both woman moaning louder and louder into one another's tongue filled moans as their battle intensified. In truth their fight had begun the moment Nazaria knocked upon Natasha's door, every subtle movement of the woman's body, every single word uttered had all been moves against Natasha. She had eagerly played this game with Nazaria, each of them making moves and counter moves that had ended in a stalemate, leading them to continue their fight here to determine which of them was better on this night.

Her arousal, and Nazaria's as well, had been building since the very beginning of their fight and now the heat burning within Natasha had grown into a blaze too fierce to hope to contain. She was going to cum, the two of them would be enduring countless orgasms in the pursuit of conquring the other, but Natasha would keep herself under control as long as was required to make sure Nazaria erupted first. "I can feel you slipping Nazaria...your pussy is practically trembling against mine already don't lie to yourself." Natasha broke their kiss to taunt her rival for this evening, licking all over the woman's face once she made her point.

Before her next thrust of her hips Natasha reachd around with her leg, hooking it behind one of Nazaria's to keep her firmly in place and when she slammed their pussies together for what felt like the hundreth time within half a minute sh kept them glued together. Her hips were constantly moving still however, grinding hr sex into the other woman's in a circular pattern, their soaked panties being pushed aside to let their naked slits meet without anything in between.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:11 am

The two of them were connected mouth to mouth, chest to chest, and pussy to pussy. The two eager rivals humped against each other powerfully, both of their sexes dripping with juices, at the very edge of cumming. Both were resisting the urge to orgasm for the other one as they each wanted the pride of making the other cum first. It was neck and neck. A fight to the very end to see which woman would burst first. Natasha broke their kiss in order to taunt, and Nazaria, feeling herself right about to go over the edge, thought that she may not be able to make Natasha cum first.

Oh, well. It wasn't as if she was going to be knocked out by a single orgasm. "Don't lie to myself? What a hypocrite you are, Natasha...mmmm...because if you try to tell me for one second that your pussy isn't trembling just the same..."

She got her point across, but at this point she could not concentrate enough to finish that sentence. Her eyelids fluttered, and she pursed her lips, as she felt her orgasm overcoming her. As it did, she would not stop shoving her sex against Natasha's. She could tell how close Natasha was, and especially now that their fucking had pushed their panties to the side, Natasha would surely be squirting any time now. Moaning louder, Nazaria felt herself losing her control. "Mmmm...mmm!" she would moan, as her sex burst, her juices squirting out and soaking her sex and Natasha's, dribbling down her legs to form a puddle on the floor. Momentarily weak in the knees, Nazaria would tremble and pull back slightly, letting go of Natasha's wrists as she put her hands on the blue-haired woman's shoulders.

But, even as she pulled back with most of her body, she would keep her sex touching Natasha's, mindlessly pushing it forward to try to force the champion to cum within seconds after she herself had.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:41 am

Natasha turned her head to press her ear against Nazaria's lips, thinking the woman's voice had simply become too soft for her to hear, but all she heard was the heavy panting of a woman on the edge of tumbling head first into orgasm. Even so Natasha knew the woman wasn't wrong, her own sex was every bit as sopping wet as Nazaria's and if she didn't cum soon then Natasha would be the one reaching her climax first that evening. Still she kept up the duel between them, not letting up on Nazaria even the tinest amount, their pussies making the most deliciously lewd "splsh" sounds as they furiously slammed them together repeatedly and without any trace of slowing.

"What was that? I didn't hear you..." Her voice faded away into a whisper and then Natasha took Nazaria's right earlobe into her mouth, lovingly nibbling upon it while waiting for the inevitable. Her eyes shut tight as she fought to focus, to ride the wave of ecstasy rather than be pulled under by it, Natasha outlasted her new rival. Nazaria didn't just cum she came hard, her sex spasming out of control with her juices practically gushing forth, laving not just Natasha's sex but her legs soaked as well.

Nazaria was trembling, her knees particularly shaking as she lt go of Natasha's wrists to steady herself, and yet she never pulled her hips back. Their pussies remained firmly connected and while Natasha was quick to bring her hands up to give those lovely mounds a firm squeeze, she did so while losing control herself.

"aaaAAAHHHHH!" Her moan was soft at first as she tried to contain herself but it quickly escalated into a primal sound as she lost it, feeling as if a bomb of raw sexual energy just exploded within her. She banged the back of her head against the bed post as her orgasm overwhelmed her and yet she never let go of Nazaria, her fingers contorting the hot to the touch flesh of the woman's tits while her juices flooded out over them both, making the puddle from Nazaria's cum even larger as they mixed together.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:39 am

Nazaria had no trouble forcing Natasha to cum within seconds of her own orgasm. Even during her climax, the blonde had at least some control over her body, and she had kept her pussy thrust right up against Natasha's, pushing against it with a wild rhythm. When Natasha came, she came just as hard as Nazaria had, if not harder. The blue-haired champion's juices surged out of her vagina and hit Nazaria's labia just as her own juices had stopped flowing, warming her lower lips once again and then trickling down both of their legs to expand the puddle on the floor. Both women had now contributed to that sweet pool on the floor beneath them, and Nazaria had a feeling that this whole room would be drenched in that delicious nectar by the time they were finished.

"Mmmnn...and you were saying...?" Nazaria would ask, smirking at Natasha as the blue-haired woman fell back and conked her head against the bed post. Nazaria would move one hand down to Natasha's breast, squeezing it in retaliation for the squeezing that her own orbs were receiving at the hands of AFW's hentai champion. "Mm, it's tit for tat, Natasha...you're lucky to have made me cum first. And you came harder. You squirted so much it's like you pissed yourself." She seized Natasha's nipple tightly and gave it a sudden, quick twist, mashing the soft flesh in her hand and hopefully sending jolts of both pleasure and pain through her rival as she somewhat haphazardly played with her teat.

With her other hand, Nazaria would immediately move to make Natasha cum again. Why wait at all? They both knew what tonight was about. That free hand slid down Natasha's chest and belly to her crotch, where it would slip inside her soaking wet, sticky panties. "Oh, you really are soaking wet! That is a natural reaction to being with a woman like me, of course. Anyway, it's time for you to cum while impaled on my fingers, like a good little girl." Nazaria would then slide her first three fingers into Natasha's sex, invading the blue-haired woman and beginning to expertly stroke her inner folds.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3