by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello Empty Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:51 am

Nazaria had watched with interest from the locker room as Natasha Loclear, the AFW Hentai champion, had made her way out into the ring right in the middle of one of AFW's sold-out shows to offer a shot at her title belt to anyone who wanted it. She had watched that young Egyptian Pharaoh, hardly more than a rookie, prance out to challenge the blue-haired beauty, and the scuffle which had followed. It would have been so easy for Nazaria to walk out into that arena and declare herself as a contender for the title, as well. She knew that she was more qualified than the Pharaoh. Nazaria had proven herself time and again in the realm of hentai, taking on AFW wrestlers inside and outside the ring and not losing even once.

It would have been so very easy to interfere and to establish herself as a contender—perhaps even the top contender—for the hentai title. But she didn't do it. She watched the whole promo play out from the locker room, had briefly laid her eyes on the two combatants as they made their way through the locker room afterwards, and then had gone home to a nice, relaxing bath and a date with one of her favorite erotic novels before bedtime.

Nazaria was not going to sidle out into the arena to answer an open challenge. That was far, far beneath her. She wasn't some wide-eyed little girl trying to make a name for herself by challenging the big dogs of the Hentai Division. She was a succubus, an avatar of sexual desire who craved for nothing in this world but pleasure and the feel of female flesh. She would not beg for a chance to with the hentai title. It would come to her, as an object of destiny came to its rightful owner. It was fate. It was inevitable.

But she was not content simply staying away and waiting for destiny to run its course all on its own. That was an outdated, ineffective sort of worldview. She was a brilliant, powerful human being, and she could shape her destiny, control its flow and direct it in her desired direction. She would not seek out Natasha Loclear and beg her for an opportunity to meet in the ring. But she and Natasha—one the greatest hentai wrestler in the world and the other AFW's reigning hentai champion—could not be strangers to each other anymore.

Nazaria stood at the front door of Natasha's impressive home, wearing a stylish coat to shield herself from the colder temperatures. Her legs were sheethed in a layer of fine, sheer nylon, and she wore a fine, shimmering golden necklace around her neck. The blonde would ring the doorbell, then cross her arms in front of her chest, waiting for this fateful encounter to begin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello Empty Re: Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Her Hello

Post by daemongirl Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 am

It had been a few days since Natasha's turn at deciding who to name as the next number one contender for her hentai title, a job she still thought should have been handled by mangement so no one could call her biased but at least she knew her opponent would be a good challenge now. Avalanche was still a week away and while many would have assumed the French heiress would be hard at work preparing herself for the match Natasha was enjoying a day of peace instead, choosing to rest her body in preparation for the marathon she fully expected Avalanche to be. Pharaoh was a rookie but Natasha expected great things from her, one of those being a hard fight when they met in a weeks time, and simply because her match history wasn't a novel was no reason to underestimate her.

Natasha leaned back in one of the library's lush leather couches, stretching her arms high above her head while holding her bare feet up towards the cozy flame she had lit in the fireplace. The soft crackling of the logs as tongues of flame spread over them was helping get her into a relaxed state of mind, her body feeling almost weightless for a moment before the door bell interrupted her thoughts.

She fell sideways so that she was laying upon her back on the couch, her famous blue locks brushing along the room's thick white carpet as she titled her head up to stare at the door to the room. She waited there a moment trying to remember if she was expecting company that day but nothing came to mind. Her curiosity now piqued Natasha rolled sideways onto her feet in a low crouch and then headed towards the entryway of the estate, which luckily was just down a hall from the library where she had been resting.

The Frenchwoman yawned once, though quite loudly and for several seconds, to get it out of her system before she arrived at the front door and looked to the small screen which showed a woman Natasha felt she had seen somewhere before but couldn't quite place it. Judging from this stranger's ravishing good looks and sense of style though she had to be from the AFW, honestly about ninety percent of her visitors were from the league so she could have guessed her employer without even looking. Intrigued Natasha pressed the com button underneath the video feed and asked "Welcome to the Loclear family estate, might I ask what brings you all the way out here?"

It might have come off as a bit rude to leave her guest standing in front of a closed door, but Natasha had been raised to always expect the worst when unannounced strangers just showed up at the front door. They were either there to do the family harm or try to sell them something, both terrible things to avoid or so her father had liked to joke about much to her mother's chagrin.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:54 am

Nazaria had expected Natasha Loclear would have a video feed set up to allow her to see who her visitors were before she actually welcomed them into their home. No well-off woman would ever think to live without it—Nazaria certainly didn't. As Nazaria understood it, the Loclear family had a good deal of money—a number of branches of the family were well-known in the business world, both in their native France and around the world, and they had estates in several idyllic locations. From what she had read, Nazaria thought that the Loclear family must be almost as well-off as her own. In fact, she had learned that one of her family vacation estates was only a mile of coastline down the beach from one of the Loclear mansions. It truly was a small world.

Natasha's question was a fair one, too. Of course, she must have realized that Nazaria was from AFW—even if she did not recognize Nazaria, the way that the blonde carried herself, proud and absolutely certain of her strength and her sexuality, was a dead giveaway. The fact that she asked what had brought Nazaria "all the way out here" made it all the more obvious. Of course, it had not been that long of a trip for Nazaria, who lived in this same direction from the AFW campus as Natasha did, in one of the wealthier residential neighborhoods in Tokyo—albeit not quite so close that she had felt comfortable walking. Thankfully, the car service to this part of Tokyo was very professional and had delivered her to the Loclear estate in record time.

Nazaria knew how to respond to Natasha's query. She would bring her hands up to her chest, then begin to slide them down towards her lower body, deftly undoing each button on her jacket. Once she had undone all four buttons—a process which hardly took two seconds—she would pull her jacket open, so that only Natasha could see what was underneath, while it shielded her body from any prying eyes behind her. Nazaria was wearing only the finest lingerie—a beautiful white bra and panties set, along with a matching garter belt and stockings. Every inch of her flawless body was perfectly accentuated by the skimpy attire.

She only spoke two words in response to Natasha's query: "Intellectual curiosity." Her lips curled back into a smile that would have fit equally well on the face of some impish ancient spirit.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:33 am

"Well now thats an answer I've never heard before, er seen before." Natasha muttered to herself with her finger off of the talk button so her visitor wouldn't hear anything she didn't want her to. It was the truth though, in the few years she had been living in this house Natasha had welcomed several people into her home but not even Azami or Janet, perhaps the most sexually free of her friends, had shown up wearing nothing but a coat and expensive lingerie. She could tell just from the video feed alone that this woman had serious money, the clothes she did have on were of the sort of quality one had to spend an exorbitant amount of money to obtain, piquing Natasha's interest even further.

Inevitably Natasha couldn't resist glancing down at her own clothes to compare them to what this stranger was wearing. Having not expected company for the night she was dressed in a simple pair of black gym shorts and a blue tank top, which while it did expose a good bit of her chest it wasn't nearly as revealing as what her visitor had on. Though unlike the woman outside her door Natasha wasn't wearing a bra, just a pair of black panties.

Whoever this woman was she wasn't shy about what she wanted, though Natasha wasn't sure if she found that refreshing or just odd. Either way there didn't appear to be anything about the woman to warrant not letting her inside so inside. The lock clicked and the door swung outward to accept the visitor, Natasha standing to the side to let her step past. "Consider my curiosity piqued."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:46 am

Nazaria was very familiar with sophisticated video doorbell systems such as the one that Natasha was employing, and she could hear the very faint, but very distinct sound of the open channel shutting off. Natasha obviously needed a moment to compose herself before she could respond to Nazaria's display. The blonde understood that need completely—few women were able to keep a cool head after getting even a glimpse of her perfect body. She would pose for Natasha as the blue-haired woman talked to herself on the other side of the video connection, putting her weight on one leg and cocking her hips to the side, resting one hand on her hip, while the other hand would slide underneath her bra strap, pulling it down slightly to further tease Natasha with a bare shoulder.

The hentai champion was not going to pass up an opportunity like this one. Nazaria had done her research, had watched every match that Natasha Loclear had ever fought in, and she knew that the woman, for all her bravado and all of the accolades she had earned, did have weaknesses which could be exploited, and did have soft spots which could be tweaked and stimulated. Sure enough, it had hardly been a minute before Natasha, clad only in a blue tank top, sans bra, and black gym shorts, opened the door, then stepped aside to allow Nazaria inside.

"Wonderful. It's rather chilly out here," Nazaria would say as she stepped inside into the warmer confines of Natasha's impressive estate, letting her head dip down for an instant in order to guide Natasha's gaze to the rock-hard nipples which were threatening to tear through Nazaria's expensive white lingerie. Of course, it wasn't just the cold that was making Nazaria's nipples harden. As she stepped inside and past Natasha, she would then swing around, showing off the balance and poise of a ballerina, before leaning in to hook a finger inside the neckline of Natasha's tank top. She tugged on it gently to draw Natasha into a quick peck on the lips.

"Mmmm," Nazaria would purr, before letting go of Natasha and turning away again. Immediately, she would slide off her jacket and toss it aside, then would reach behind her back, undo her bra, and toss it on top of the jacket, all in one smooth motion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:05 am

Natasha may not have had any real idea of what to expect when it came to whomever this woman was but at the very least she was fairly sure she wasn't dangerous, at least not in any way that would warrant keeping her out. The more she looked at her though the more Natasha got a nagging feeling she had seen her before, somewhere in the AFW, and that feeling only grew stronger when she opened the door and got a direct look at her. The woman had a luscious body with perky yet more than ample breasts, full hips, and a firm ass to complete the whole package that she obviously was not shy about showing off. She had to be a wrestler, with that body there was no other explanation, but what had brought her to Natasha's door was a mystery for she couldn't believe it was just to show off.

She kept a passive expression on her face as the woman stepped inside, Natasha making sure to seem curious but not overly so though it was a bit difficult with how forward the woman was. Her look didn't falter even as the woman hooked a finger under the strap of her tank top, though her eyes did widen a little at that kiss. She stood there in silence, blinking in surprise as the woman walked away, tossing aside both her coat and her bra as she stepped towards the sitting room that was situated just past the entry hall with its soft white carpeted floors and several black leather couches.

"Well aren't you the forward type." Natasha said as she closed and locked the door, following after the woman as they stepped into the next room. "But since I don't remember requesting any special visitors tonight perhaps you could give me your name?" She added while gesturing for the woman to take a seat on one of the couches.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:54 am

Nazaria was not one to require any sort of lengthy prelude prior to getting down to her sweet, special business. She knew what she was here for, and Natasha obviously knew it, too. If Natasha was not interested in this sort of surprise visit from a sexy stranger, she would not have been AFW hentai champion to begin with—and she would not be looking at Nazaria's body with such a barely-contained look of desperate desire. Oh, Nazaria could tell exactly what Natasha was thinking. The blue-haired woman was obviously very well-adjusted socially, and she was used to being able to control what others saw of her, keeping herself collected and showing exactly what she wanted to other women, and nothing more.

Nazaria was a woman made of pure, raw sexuality, a beast who was able to arouse those with whom she slept with so easily because she was able to see through any carefully-controlled masks they were putting up and understand what they really wanted. She knew that Natasha was not going to need much convincing in order to participate in the sort of...game that Nazaria wanted to play with her. They both were going to enjoy themselves tonight!

As she walked into the next room, Nazaria glanced over her shoulder at Natasha, turning around to face the blue-haired champion, who then directed the blonde to sit down on one of the black leather couches that decorated the sitting room. Nazaria would do more than take a seat—she would slide down onto the couch, laying across it wearing nothing but her panties and her garter and stocking, resting her head in the palm of her hand as she would roll onto her side and push her chest out towards Natasha, casting a very long, smoldering glance at the blue-haired beauty as Natasha then asked her what her name was. Nazaria would smile.

"Ohoho, are you so busy as champion that you haven't had a chance to watch hentai matches that aren't for a contendership or a title?" Nazaria would tease, but she would not press Natasha too hard about that. "My name is Nazaria. I've been looking forward to meeting you, and I decided that now was just the perfect opportunity, with your title match at Avalanche coming up, to introduce myself."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:23 am

"A wrestler then? I would never have guessed." Natasha replied with a gentle smile on her lips and a curious look in her eyes as they roamed up and down along the sensual form of the woman who had abruptly walked into her house and thrown herself down onto her couch. She walked over to a chair that sat across from Nazaria, a high back one upholstered in the finest black leather, and took a seat with her hands resting upon her knees. She leaned forward giving Nazaria a good view down her shirt, it seemed only fair considering the other women had relieved herself of her bra seconds after entering. "I'll admit to being preoccupied as of late, I don't watch near as many matches as I used to but such is the busy life of a champion no? I'd ask why you would want to meet me but to be honest thats obvious."

Natasha laughed then as she leaned back in her chair, her legs spread just a few inches to show Nazaria she wasn't disinterested in the offer she was quite sure was coming soon. "I will admit you certainly know how to make an entrance, and how to...lets say arouse my curiosity."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:30 pm

"Mm...you know, this may sound a little bit funny, but I'm not so sure that I would describe myself as a wrestler, per se," Nazaria would admit, as she relaxed on the couch, feeling her naked flesh stick slightly to the leather as she tried to adjust the position of her legs slightly so that she might lay more comfortably. As Natasha leaned forward and gave Nazaria a clear view down her shirt and into her sumptuous, valley-like cleavage, the blonde would not be coy about tilting her head and taking a good, long look. She licked her lips and purred. "I suppose I do wrestle, but I only take part in one very specific sort of contest here in Tokyo...one that typically puts the focus on something other than wrestling."

When Natasha shifted back in her seats and spread her legs slightly, Nazaria would slide up into a seated position, spreading her legs as well and leaning in towards Natasha as the blue-haired champion leaned back in her chair. Nazaria's perfect breasts quivered slightly as she moved, giving Natasha quite the view. "I'm glad that your...curiosity has been aroused, my lovely little champion," Nazaria would say sultrily. "Though I wonder if you do understand fully my purposes in being here, as obvious as they may seem at first blush. You see, I'm not here merely for a fun ride, or to be honored to be in the presence of a champion. In fact, I would like to think I am honoring you with my presence."

Nazaria would pick herself up off of the couch and then slide herself onto Natasha's knee, her firm, perfect ass pushing down into the champion's lap, as one hand clutched at Natasha's shoulder, and the other gently stroked its fingers below her chin. Her face hovered barely an inch above Natasha's. "I want to see for myself whether or not you are worthy of the belt you hold. I want to know if pursuing it will be worth my time. I want to test you and your skills." She smiled, then, like a jungle predator.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:21 pm

There was certainly something refreshing about how direct this Nazaria was, Natasha was quite used to dealing with women who would play coy and beat around the bush about their desire to face off with her but Nazaria had done everything but yell out what she wanted from her. Strangely the person she most reminded Natasha of was Heather, but not for their similarities because besides a great body the two couldn't be more different from one another. That was what brought Heather to mind though, her friend had been for the longest time the shiest women she knew who still participated in a few hentai matches, Nazaria was definitely not shy however, that was fairly obvious.

Or at least Natasha thought she understood Nazaria's purpose for being there, but the more the woman spoke the more unsure the bluenette became. "Honoring me are you? You must think quite highly of yourself to say that to the hentai champion Nazaria." Natasha leaned back in her chair now, arms crossed over her chest just beneath her breasts, eyes staring at Nazaria with the flames of the nearby fireplace reflected in her ocean blue eyes.

She made no move to stop the woman from advancing upon her, glancing down at her legs as she slid onto her lap with Natasha's gaze slowly roaming upward as she took in the woman's body up close. Her hand shot up to grab onto Nazaria's wrist as the woman stroked those fingers along her chin, pulling her hand back a few inches while she leaned forward to firmly press her chest to Nazaria's naked pair. "Test me? Thats awfully presumptuous of you don't you think? You must have quite the confidence in yourself to say that to me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next