Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ)

Post by LuckyEights Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:36 am

With little reaction out of her opponent, Pamela drags Hyacinth towards her, breathing a short sigh of relief. It looked like she had outlasted this woman's energy, which was lucky, considering the blows she took from her. Maybe those bodyscissors did more than she thought. At any rate, Pam saw an opportunity for a pin, so she quickly flips Hyacinth on her back and pulls her legs over her head for a jackknife pin.

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ)

Post by Edmund Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:50 am

Hyacinth groaned as she saw her opponent jump over her. She then felt her legs lifted above her head and she wiggled her ass about as the ref slapped the mat, "One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:08 am

Pam presses her whole weight into the pin, giggling to herself as her victim wiggles her bottom underneath her. With a sly grin, Pam leans in closer in an attempt to steal a kiss as "payback" for earlier. The referee had already counted for one, she just had to maintain this a little longer.

"Two!"

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:34 pm

"Thr-" the ref's hand was just about to slap the mat a third time when suddenly, Hyacinth mustered up the last of her strength to throw her legs out and roll onto her side to break the pin. She moaned in pain, but smiled, "It's gonna take more than that to take me down babe." she winked at her opponent before holding her stomach and laying on her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Pam gasps as her opponent slips out of her hold literally half a second away from victory, causing her to fall face first onto the mat in a mildly comedic display. She rubs her face and picks herself up, looking towards Hyacinth with a smirk. "You don't like to give up, do you?" she remarks, reaching for Hyacinth's legs to drag her towards the ropes. "Alright. You asked for this~!"

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Hyacinth wondered how she was managing to stay in this match, suddenly, her opponent began to drag her towards the ropes, causing even more confusion and curiosity. She looked from the ropes, to her opponent, back to the ropes. She began to rise, but fell back down as she was dragged all the way to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Feeling no resistance from her opponent, Pam drags Hyacinth to the ropes and drops the legs, turning to grab Hyacinth's arms instead. When she has a good hold on them she pulls Hyacinth onto the ropes and starts entangling them around the ropes so that her opponent is left hanging there like a spider on a wall. With one final wink, Pam backs away from the trapped woman before starting to back flip her way back to the other side of the ring.

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Hyacinth began to wiggle on the ropes when she was tangled up. She huffed with frustration and just went limp, not really caring about her humiliating position while the ref tried to help get her untangled.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:58 pm

The hype of the crowd from her display of athleticism was enough to spur her on as she stops herself at the opposite wall of ropes. She narrows her eyes to the other side, as if aiming for her target. She can see that the referee is trying to be helpful in freeing her victim, but that wasn't going to stop her. She leans on the ropes and launches herself forward in a sprint.

When she got to a certain point, Pam hops and tucks forward in a rolling thunder. When she reached the end of her roll, she lunges herself forward while twisting her body, rocketing herself forward towards the entangled Hyacinth in a flying hip attack. If successful, she would have pulled off her first flashy maneuver of the Jack of Spades.

Hoshi Hashira HERE
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:05 pm

The ref was to late. Hyacinth was hit by her opponent's Jack of Spades and she cried out in pain. She hadn't expected a finisher so soon in the match, but there wasn't anything she could do to avoid the attack. She slowly went limp and began to slide from the ropes that had tangled her up. She finally lay sprawled out when the ref had managed to free her from the ropes, but it was to little too late. The finisher had hit it's mark and the damage had been done. Hyacinth was just laying there now, open to another attack, or even a pinfall attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next