Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ) Empty Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ)

Post by LuckyEights Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:16 pm

Pamela nervously paces around her locker room, hands shaking as her heart thumped in her chest like a hammer. She thought this would be a breeze. She'd just go out there and just show off like she would to her friends back home. She thought her first opponent would be a fellow wrestler, not anxiety. She was fine and ready to go earlier, before she had gotten her costume on. But now that it was on and she was ready to go, she suddenly felt hesitant, nervous...scared. This was it. This was her debut. How would the crowd take to a beginner? Who would they pit her against? Would she be leaving on a stretcher? These thoughts rushed her mind like water rapids as her pacing seemed to quicken. "C'mon, Pammy, you can do this," she told herself with a shaky voice, "They make it look so easy on TV...how bad could it be?"  She suddenly jumps at the sound of loud knocking at her locker room door, a man's voice delivering from behind it one simple message: "You're up, kid."
Pamela slows to a stop and takes deep breaths, mentally repeating her own advice in her head to quell her fear. Make it look easy, make it look easy...

Her theme music blared throughout the stadium and lights flashed as she found herself at the start of the entryway. With one last exhale, Pam proudly strides across the path to the ring, and was surprised to be greeted by the cheering roar of the audience. And she loved every minute of it. Almost instantaneously her energy returned to her, waving to the crowd with a huge grin and practically jumping with every step. Upon reaching the ring, Pamela rolls herself in from under the ropes and quickly props herself up, raising both hands in the air and waving to what felt like her adoring fans. Even the knowledge of knowing that they've probably never seen her before or the fact that they may just be cheering for the song (or her skimpy outfit) didn't seem to faze her as she bathes in their attention. In fact, during this moment, Pam forgotten that she was going to have to fight someone...
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ) Empty Re: Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ)

Post by Edmund Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ) TckHThz

Hyacinth bounced around her room and waited for her music to start playing. She smiled when she heard her music start playing. She gave her ass a spank. Hyacinth left her locker room and appeared through purple mist, dancing and running her hands over her body as she walked down to the ring. She gave out hugs and kisses to her fans before hopping onto the ropes. She then lay on the middle rope and pointed to her ass, once the camera was on her almost bare ass, she shook it a little before entering the ring completely and she posed for the crowd and smiled, closing her eyes. She then went to the center of the ring and looked over at her opponent with a large smile plastered to her face, "Well hey there cutie, I'm Hyacinth. I'll be the one putting you down tonight." she giggled before heading to her corner to be inspected for weapons. Once the ref finished checking her, she signaled for the bell, starting the match.

Back to top Go down

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ) Empty Re: Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ)

Post by LuckyEights Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Pamela's Debut: Wildcard Pam vs Hyacanith (No DQ) 799c2754646f0e76e906fdc24c65cad732719f3a

Her enjoyment of the crowd's attention was cut short when another tune filled the arena. Pamela watched as purple mist flows out of the entryway opposite of her own, and a maturer woman, Hyacinth she was called, clad in the same color as her mist starts a scene, the crowd roaring for what she assumed was a veteran of the wrestling scene. She might not have looked like the muscle-bound killer she had been imagining in her head, but Pam was still rather intimidated. The way she moved with confidence, the way her fans screamed... Pam could feel in her gut this was going to be painful. And when her opponent entered the ring and gave her greeting, all Pam could do in response was smile sheepishly and back into her own corner. She took a few more deep breaths...all she had to do was outshine this woman, right? Easier said than done...

And then the bell. It started. Pamela's very first match. She slaps her cheeks a couple of times then starts to cautiously advance forward. Just what was this woman capable of? Only one way to find out. With a grin, she winks at Hyacinth, holding her arms out in an attempt to provoke her.

"You can try to put me down... But you'll never touch me."
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:05 am

Hyacinth laughed at her opponent's words. She knew she would touch her, but she wondered if this would just be another defeat added to her record. She shrugged off the thought and just approached her opponent, offering a lock up. If she accepted, she would then attempt to push her against the ropes before flinging her off of them. If successful, she would then attempt to clothesline her before straddling her waist and pressing down on her breasts, giggling a little, "Hope you don't mind me playing with you cutie." she would giggle again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:01 am

Wow. Even her opponent seemed to know she was bluffing. She didn't even take Pam seriously! But a hit to her morale wasn't going to deter her. Her opponent offered a lock-up, of which Pam instantly jumped at the chance to prove she was more formidable than she looked. Immediately, she felt the feedback of the bigger woman, straining as she attempted to push back with little avail, having to fall back on her raw leg strength to keep her from toppling. Suddenly, she felt herself slung forward and her balance thrown out of whack as she finds herself stumbling forward. She turns around, and she finds herself on her back after a blow to her collar. Before she knew it, the woman had mounted her, giggling and teasing her, even playing with her breasts. Pam blushed heavily, her mind immediately scrambling for a comeback as she struggled, lifting her powerful legs in an attempt to wrap them around her opponent's neck or waist, which she would then use to lock them in a body or headscissors. "W-whoa, lady, I'd love to play, but only if you let me play too." she'd say before her counter maneuver would take place.
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:42 am

Hyacinth giggled as she continued to play with her breasts, but she managed to counter and Hyacinth groaned softly, suddenly, a sharp pain ran through her body and she screamed in pain as Pamela locked her in a body scissors. She started to push against her thighs, continuing to scream in pain, the ref came over to ask her if she gave up, but she shook her head, "No!" she screamed, reaching for the ropes. But they were too far away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Pamela grins widely in relief as her opponent was successfully caught, tightening her thighs around the body to earn screams of pain from Hyacinth as she struggled to push against Pam's legs. She watched with a smug look as her opponent desperately reached for the ropes for safety, but at the moment they were just out of reach. "Want out already? But I'm just starting to have fun!" Pam exclaims, rolling her body for a single cycle towards the center of ring with her legs tightening upon the screaming woman's abdomen, pulling Hyacinth with her, off of her, and further away from the ropes she had been reaching for.

Now on her back and with her opponent at the mercy of her bodyscissors, it was Pamela's turn to "play." She sits her upper body up and reaches for Hyacinth's supple bottom, squeezing and massaging her cheeks as sshe grins like a pervert. "Wow, no wonder you're so proud of this thing," Pam remarks, giving the ass a rough slap, listening for audience reactions as she messes with this woman.
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:41 pm

Hyacinth screamed in pain as they were rolled away from the ropes and into the center of the ring. She continued to push on her legs, but to no avail. Soon, she raised a shaking arm as if she were just about ready to tap out already, "I can't take the pain!" she screamed out loud, throwing her head and crying out in pain as she was spanked roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Pam tormented her opponent for awhile, ignoring her screams as she filled her hands with a shapely rear. But perhaps she was enjoying the moment a little too much. Hyacinth's cries of agony were getting louder, and her pained statement made Pam feel a little guilty. Besides, her bodyscissors had done its job, and she feared if she didn't let go now, she might permanently hurt the woman. With this logic in mind, Pam opened her legs to free her opponent, not by much, but just enough to scurry free. "Whoops..."
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Hyacinth gasped for air and quickly wiggled her way out of the hold. She then lay on her back, laying spread eagle. She didn't know how much more of that she could have taken. She would then slowly make her way to her feet and stagger a bit before managing to get her balance on very shaky legs, "I'm...I'm not through with you yet." she giggled weakly before preparing for another attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next