Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Lair of the Baroness

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Lair of the Baroness - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lair of the Baroness

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:15 am

The trio lay upon the padded floor side-by-side for a few moments before the women shifted back up onto their feet around their captive, their play-thing. The woman in white reached down to take Nick by the head in her hands and pulled him up into a kneeling position, his face level with her hips.

Behind him Bianka would untie the last of his bonds to allow his arms to be free again. Well, at least for the moment. The German's voice would purr out from behind him, "Nicholas, say 'hello' to Lily. My lovely cousin is going to be assisting me tonight."

The woman in white, Lily Belle, placed a hand firmly on top of Nick's head preventing him from looking up past her hips. When she spoke it was in a voice clearly American. "This house is full of female wrestlers who would just love to have a turn with our big, strong.... victim."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:27 am

Nick was about to stand up, but the other woman prevented him from doing so. He blushes as he was forced to stay on his knees. He feels Bianka untie him, making Nick fully free. Well...In a certain sense of the word anyway.

He learns the other woman's name. Lily. She was Bianka's cousin. It made sense. She said something....Shocking. Lily said that she was sure that everyone in the house would love a turn with Nick. He'd love that too...But it did make him worry...

"I-Is that so, Mistress Lily? Is that whats going to happen tonight? I t-thought I was going to be Bianka's plaything for the night?  " He was testing Lily a bit with his statement.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:05 am

Lily kept one hand on Nick's head to prevent his eyes from wandering as she touched a finger to her lips thoughtfully. Behind him Bianka placed her hands upon his shoulders, sliding them along his collar bone and over the back of his neck, almost like she were gently massaging him. Finally, Lily spoke again, "You are Bianka's toy tonight, and if she wants to share you she may. As for who gets to play with you..." The woman took a step back and bent down until she was nose to nose with the taller man, "That depends on how well you behave."

With that Bianka hooked a hand beneath Nick's chin, pulling him backwards. The German braced her shins sideways across the man's back as she rolled over. Eventually she would stop on her back, curled into a ball, Nick stretched across her raised shins as she held down on his chin to keep him from moving.

By his feet, Lily would step closer again, this time to sit lightly upon his lap to hold him down and tease him slightly. "Now, are you going to be a good boy?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Nick bit his lip in anticipation for what Lily was going to say. He looked away and blushed. He looks back at Lily yo end up nose to nose with the woman. "I-I see...My behavior.." He suddenly felt himself being pulled back and lifted a bit from the floor.

He gasps as Bianka pushes her knees into his back and makes him into a literal seat for Lily to sit down on his lap. "Y-Yes...I will be good Mistress Lily....To you and Mistress Bianka both..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:01 am

It had been a long time since Bianka played the assistant domme, but Lily knew more about wrestling holds and such than she did. Regardless, it felt good to spend a little quality time with her cousin.

Lily would drum her fingers upon Nick's stomach for a moment before letting herself slide off of his lap to knee by the man's feet, her nails trailing down his abdomen behind her. Wrapping her arms behind his knees she would slowly begin leaning back, bracing herself against Bianka's side. With the little German holding the man by the chin the pair would slowly stretch him between them.

Through a small grunt of effort Lily spoke with a smile, "Good. Unf... I have plenty of girls here who would love to test out a few moves on you. But be warned, some of my girls get a little dirty; so I hope you don't mind a little perversion in your masochism." She winked although he'd not be able to see it.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Nick bit his lip as he began to be stretched between the two women. A small grunt escaped his lips as this happened. Nick learns that there were others who'd like to test things out on the man. He was a no strained in his voice, but still answered her.

"A-Alright...I dont think I woild m-mind. Ahh....I-It hurts, Mistresses..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:40 am

Bianka giggled her fiendish little laugh at Nick's protest, pushing up just a little more with her legs, "Ist supposed to hurt, silly man." But after only another second or two both women would release him; Bianka tipper leg toes down to unceremoniously slide him off onto the floor.

Lily placed a foot upon the man's shoulder, shoving lightly to roll him over onto his back. She would then bend over him, taking one of his wrists in her hands and wrapping her stocking legs around his other arm to apply a crucifix hold. Not especially painful, but it kept him vulnerable. "You wouldn't mind, hmm? Well, maybe we shouldn't then. What makes you worth the attention of so many girls?"

As Lily questioned him, Bianka silently moved to straddle Nick's stomach. She sat her nearly bare ass down on him, her palms resting on his chest, and waited for his answer.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:24 pm

The next hold Nick was out into didn't hurt especially. But it was one that left him vulnerable to the other woman. Nick makes a small struggle, mostly to see if he had much room. Not much if any...

He was soon asked something by Lily. Why he garnered so much attention from the women. He didnt think that he did that very much. But in fact he did. "I get a-asked that a lot." He makes a small moan when Bianka sat on his stomach, but continues. "Im not sure why...Maybe because of my personality I guess, M-Mistress."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:34 am

Bianka laughed quietly at Nick's response as she slid her hips down his body, nearly laying down on top of the crucified wrestler. With her chin resting upon the man's chest she would hook her slender legs behind his knees and gradually begin to pull him into a hard grapevine. "Ho ho, aren't hyu confident. Hmm? But hy think Mistress Belle was asking why you would deserve us bringing in the other girls. What is in it for us, hmm?"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:22 pm

One move after the other. This is just what he wanted. Nick made a few whines as his legs were spread apart by Bianka in the grapevine. His back arches off of the floor who he tries to keep conversation with Lily and Bianka. His ankles and socked feet flail around a bit in pain.

"Well...G-Gah...Youd all get some practice out of m-me. And some p-pleasure as well....."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next