Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 10 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:42 pm

"Doggy." Jessica didn't feel like acknowledging Sig too much. Maybe she had gotten some funny ideas after being allowed to sleep in the same bed as her. If she thoughts Jessica actually liked her, the Violent Violet would simply have to kick her ass again. She hadn't had her coffee yet and was in no mood to do that yet, so perhaps she would just have her do something humiliating.

Jessica inched her finger across Sig's tight body, until she made her way between her legs. Jessica toyed with Sig's clit to wake her up a little bit. That was surely better than morning coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:50 pm

"Nnnnn..." Sig twitched and moaned again as Jessica's finger found her clit and toyed with it the sharp sensation doing its job to rouse her up.

She almost clung to the bigger girl because it happened rather sudden, although in the end all she managed to do was just shifting herself closer. Her head rolled back slightly, but her features were just inches away from the breasts of Jessica. If only everyone who she slept together with woke her up this way.

"Iiyaaahhnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Jessica brought her arm around Sig's head. The little blonde girl probably wanted to roll her head back and Jessica would not abide that. She pulled her in to her chest. Her experience told her that a certain lack of oxygen made orgasms that bit more acute, and Sig was to be woken up with one of those spectacular ones.

The Violent Violet smiled. Her eyes were still closed, but Jessica didn't need to look. She knew her way around a woman's body well enough to do it in her sleep. Jessica slowly built up the intensity by increasing the speed and the pressure. She shifted her hips. This was getting her a little bit hot as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:17 pm

"Mmmhhhppmm...!" Sig's moaning turned into a surprised yelp as Jessica used her arm to keep her face pressed to those large breasts of hers.

She couldn't bring herself to try resisting the girl despite her arms being free. Sig already knew that Jessica was the sort of girl who'd take what she wanted, when she wanted, and would stop at nothing until she got that. And it's not like she didn't want to have an orgasm as the first thing in the morning either, even if she had to trade some of her air for that.

Her lower half wiggled in delight while her upper half seemed more to be in discomfort because of the position. It was such a sweet combination, being kept groggy while pleasured at the same time.

"Mmhhff... mmmfff... mmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Jessica kept playing with the girl. She felt like a puppet master making a puppet dance and it felt good. Her fingers were long and Jessica knew her way around a woman's sex and used both of these to exploit Sig for all she was worth. Her mind had probably not woken up yet but it seemed as if her body certainly had. The wiggling combined with the low moans against Jessica's chest produced a wonderful sensation and made Jessica double down that much more.

She pushed Sig even more tightly against her chest. This girl had to cum soon or risk getting knocked out. She hadn't even begun to struggle as she knew it would have been pointless. If that was the blonde girl's thought process, she was right. Jessica was going to have her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:28 am

Sig's toes began to curl in and out while one of her hands gripped the bed sheet as the stimulation kept building her arousal up. Her moaning increased in volume, even if Jessica's breasts were still doing a good job smothering the noises. It wouldn't take too long until she reached her orgasm, Sig could feel that, and soon enough it happened for her.

The blonde let out a loud, muffled moan as she began to writhe on the bed, her sex spasmed and her juices wet the finger of Jessica. She inadvertently pushed her face even deeper into the cleavage of the bigger girl, before eventually trying to pull away once her orgasm subsided.

After spending the night resting pretty well, she was now a little exhausted again, although Sig had to say that it was quite worth it to start her morning with such a delicious climax. Her panting was brushing the breasts of Jessica while she's still writhing on the bed, her lower half wriggled happily like a puppy wagging its tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 am

Orgasms were such good ways to start mornings. Jessica regretted that she did not get to give them more often. All of Sig's pent-up sexual energy was released in one final, exhilarating rush. Jessica let Sig go and looked down at her. Her big purple eyes were fully open now, and Jessica was feeling good.

"You're not going to thank your mistress, doggy?" Her voice still sounded a little froggy, so she coughed. The Violent Violet felt Sig still wriggle against her a little bit and smiled. The girl had clearly enjoyed it. "Time to start our days. Go make me some coffee. Oh, and you're not allowed to stand up like a real human being. Go on all fours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:50 am

"Thank you, mistress..." Sig said after she rolled away slightly from Jessica to get some air. "Understood," she added when the girl ordered her to make some coffee.

She wriggled around the bed a little more before getting off it lazily, on the floor on her hands and knees. The blonde crawled rather funnily, apparently still feeling the lingering sensation between her legs. Sig would locate where the kitchen was so she could make a cup of coffee for her mistress.

The tricky part came after that. If she was allowed to stand, she could just bring the coffee back to the bedroom. As it was, though, she wasn't permitted to, which made her put the cup on the table before crawling back to the room to inform her captor.

"Your coffee is ready, mistress~"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 am

Jessica now had some space to stretch out. All her long limbs were stretched to their fullest extent as Jessica prepared herself for the day to come. her mind was churning with all sorts of humiliating acts Sig would have to perform for her pleasure. They hadn't really done much bondage yet. Or flogging.

Hell, Jessica hadn't even gotten her workout in yet. She rolled off the bed and stood up. Another light stretch and a yawn was enough to get her going and Jessica made it to the kitchen in no time at all. She grabbed her coffee and tasted it. It wasn't bad at all.

"What sort of training do you do?" Jessica asked pointedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:19 am

Sig remained on all four as she watched Jessica enjoyed her coffee. Her mind was wondering about what sort of stuffs they would be doing today as the girl mentioned something about a big day last night. Her train of thought was interrupted as Jessica asked her a question about her training.

"Hmm? Nothing too special, I guess. Jogging, rope skipping, push ups and stuffs... lifting weights... a bit..." she listed the stuffs she normally did on her training. "Although..." the blonde paused lightly, giving her next words some more thought. "...as of late, I sometimes become an uh... training dummy for someone else... Its... for endurance training, you know..." Sig found herself a little embarrassed admitting it, even if it wasn't something that would normally embarrass her. And personal fun as well, she added silently, smirking at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next