Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

50 Shades of Violet

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

50 Shades of Violet - Page 18 Empty Re: 50 Shades of Violet

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:28 pm

There was a short break as Jessica released her hair and flipped her over. It wasn't much at all, but it's better than having none, or so Sig felt. She gave her mistress a submissive gaze as their eyes met, and with the pounding resumed from the pace where they paused, the impact was instantly applied.

"Gaahhhh...!

The lithe blonde was reduced to a moaning and writhing mess in mere seconds, her body bounced around according to the pounding she received. It wasn't long until she tensed up, her toes curling while her expression turned silly. The pleasure was simply overwhelming, to say the least.

"Ooohhh... c-cumming... m-mistress... I'm... I'm c-cummnngghhh..." she couldn't even ask for permission properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Jessica's firm hand shot towards Sig's throat. That asking for permission was nice but it seemed like it ws going to happen with or without permission. Jessica just nodded as she saw Sig began to go truly silly. Nodded, and kept forcing her toy deeper and deeper into Sig.

The submissive look was wonderful. Jessica needed it then and there. Almost as much as she needed Sig to cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:44 am

Sig let out a loud, long drawn moan, almost like an animalistic growl as the orgasm finally hit her, just a few more pounding after. Her body bucked and thrashed uncontrollably, her juices gushed into the floor. The lithe blonde was in a real mess as her climax finally subsided, her exhausted figure still humping the strap-on a bit, her gaze almost blank, her lips gaped open, almost drooling, and her chest beating hard.

"W-wunderbaaaarrr...."

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:05 am

Jessica loved the juices on her skin. That was always a big victory in her book, making a girl cum and writhe like that. It looked like Sig had once again completely lost control. Good. That was the way Jessica wanted them. She patted Sig's chest and looked at her.

"Thank your mistress." She commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:21 am

"T-thank you..." Sig said weakly, still drowning in the sea of pleasure after the latest orgasm. "Thank you, mistress..."

Her body felt so heavy, and they're not even halfway through the day, or so it seemed. This was definitely a big day. Sig wasn't even sure if she could last until the end at this rate. The way Jessica forcing her to cum every time was pretty intense, and the exhaustion was only adding up with each number. She didn't even have the time to think about being feisty for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:30 am

Somewhere outside, the sun hung high in the sky. It had finally reached its zenith and radiated its heat to all the people of the earth below. Jessica and Sig were inside and did not feel its warmth. No, Jessica felt Sig's warmth and looked upon her countenance. It was pretty and cute and pure. There was no malice in it.

On Jessica's face, malice exuded from every inch. "You haven't had enough yet, have you little doggy?" She stood up, her strap-on hanging off her like a wounded limb. It dripped with Sig's juices. The Violent Violet began to realize that she was breathing hard. Her chest rose and fell with the expanse of the tides. "You think that it is all you are going to get?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:37 am

As Jessica stood up, Sig felt her own juices dripping from the strap-on, some of it fell onto her as well. She looked at the towering figure of her mistress, her body shivered at the sight, and yet another wave of excitement hit her as she heard the girl's words. The blonde had a feeling that she'd still be going through much more than what she already had, but the prospect of it still felt both thrilling and somewhat a little scary at the same time.

"N-no..." she replied. "I don't think so...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:35 am

Jessica cocked her head to the side. "Good." She moved her hips erotically and the strap-on bounced and flung Sig's juices everywhere. The girl was a wet one and Jessica loved that about the little blonde girl. "Tell you what. This lovely little organ here has made you cum twice. So you are going to worship it. And you are going to worship it all nasty like. Get humiliated. Love it."

Jessica tapped it. The plastic was nice and warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:49 am

"Whaa..." Sig clearly wasn't too enthusiastic about being ordered to worship a strap-on, but she doubted Jessica would change her mind.

It might not look like a real cock, and feeling it inside of her was great and all, but to worship it, Sig could feel herself burning with genuine embarrassment for once. She wriggled on the bed a bit and would slowly raise to her knees, rather hesitant to fulfill the task. Jessica tapping the toy wasn't making it any less uneasy for her, but she definitely wasn't in the shape to take any beating as it was.

The blonde brought her face closer to the strap-on, and she'd start kissing and sucking the remaining juice from it, wincing a bit while doing so. Gross. That was the first thought that came to her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:43 am

"Come on girl. Do it like you mean it." Jessica stopped tapping the strap-on. She wanted Sig to truly let herself go. Jessica had detected a solid amount of reticence from Sig and she was not going to accept that at all. She grabbed the back of Sig's head and gave her little options.

Despite the fact that Jessica could feel nothing, she moaned. It was not a sexual moan, more of a feeling of joy. The fact that she could get another woman on her knees in front of her and doing whatever she wanted. The juices were not going to come off the strap on on their own and Jessica wanted it to be nice and clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next